King Thor Vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
WHO WILL WIN

rotiart
Honestly... I say tie... But some people here are going to say that the Odinpower is above Skyfather level...

I don't believe it personally... but they have their own proof..

I still don't believe it... but eh.

I still say tie.

Poor Zeus doesn't have feats.

hunbu04
ZEUS DID USED HIS POWERS TO RAISE ODIN AND THE ENTIRE AGRARDIAN GODS FROM THE DEAD

the Darkone
Originally posted by hunbu04
ZEUS DID USED HIS POWERS TO RAISE ODIN AND THE ENTIRE AGRARDIAN GODS FROM THE DEAD

What the f**k? are you talking about, zeus wasn't the only skyfather to give some of his power. There was many other skyfathers like Vishnu,Osiris, that gave a portion of their power to Thor so he can bring back Odin and the Asgardians.

Validus
Didn't King Thor need Zeus' help in putting Asgard over New York? Thor wasn't an impressive Skyfather but then again, neither is Zeus from what I've seen.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Validus
Didn't King Thor need Zeus' help in putting Asgard over New York? Thor wasn't an impressive Skyfather but then again, neither is Zeus from what I've seen.

No he just asked Zeus what he should do.

Howard_Jones
What issue is that in, Soujaboy?

Zahit
Zeus is older, wiser, more experienced.....
Zeus teaches King Thor a thing or two about power
then gives good ole' Odin's spirit a wink and smile...

wink

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
What issue is that in, Soujaboy?

Well is started in Thor v2 #49 and it continued in #50.

Soljer
Didn't regular Thor once stalemate Zeus for months? erm.

hunbu04
regular thor is like an ant compare to zeus. thor is a thunder god compare to zeus who is consider ruler of the heaven. The old man ability to control mystic energy is on par with odin which is almost infinite.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Soljer

yeah 5 months or something like that, still that's a longtime to hang with a skyfather. Thor Annual 5

Priest
Originally posted by the Darkone
yeah 5 months or something like that, still that's a longtime to hang with a skyfather. Thor Annual 5
to my knowledge i think Zeus was holding back, but a i great feat never the less.

Board Walker
Hercules and Thor were fighting once, Zeus became tired of their childish play and he knocked them both out at the same time with one strike effortlessly.

olympian
Originally posted by Soujaboy
No he just asked Zeus what he should do.

With Zeus creating the magic device for the act KT needed, nest ce pas?

Originally posted by Soljer

Months that passed away as mere moments on Earth. The time in the godlike realms flows differently than *ours*. Just check the Ares mini for that.

Not to mention that Zeus was specifically holding back the whole time. Thor was cleary outclassed in every way.

Now, as for KING THOR vs Zeus...i know very little of the first so ill hush. Zeus should at least get the nod over higher experience.

Soljer
Originally posted by olympian
With Zeus creating the magic device for the act KT needed, nest ce pas?

Months that passed away as mere moments on Earth. The time in the godlike realms flows differently than *ours*. Just check the Ares mini for that.

Not to mention that Zeus was specifically holding back the whole time. Thor was cleary outclassed in every way.

Now, as for KING THOR vs Zeus...i know very little of the first so ill hush. Zeus should at least get the nod over higher experience.

I wasn't saying that normal Thor was on Zeus' level, just that if normal Thor can stalemate a Zeus that's holding back, King Thor'll likely have good chances against a Zeus that isn't.

Just saying it isn't as much of a landslide as everyone is making it out to be.

complexbrother
I'ma say Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.