Tyrant vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
Who wins?

Howard_Jones
Tyrant. He's not a walking innacuracy.

heru
I would have to go with Tyrant as well.

Mrrungo Mu
Tyrant

juggernaut66666
Darkseid

Tshern
I would have to go with the Omega Bea... I mean Darkseid.

darthgoober
Unless we're talking DS with the ALE(I'm assuming we're not), Tyrant takes this.

Tshern
Originally posted by darthgoober
Unless we're talking DS with the ALE(I'm assuming we're not), Tyrant takes this.
Why on Earth would Tyrant take it if he gets erased immediately?

TricksterPriest
Tyrant is enomously freaking powerful. The guy can go toe to toe with Thanos, and win. Darkseid is screwed. This guy beat SS, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, and others at the same time.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Tyrant is enomously freaking powerful. The guy can go toe to toe with Thanos, and win. Darkseid is screwed. This guy beat SS, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, and others at the same time.
So you think Ds couldn't beat those guys at the same time?

lando005
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So you think Ds couldn't beat those guys at the same time? in a word.....no

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by lando005
in a word.....no
Then read some Ds comics wink

lando005
Then read some Ds comics wink i have my oppinion stands

darthgoober
When DS starts doing better against Supes, I'll consider giving him better odds against Tyrant. As is, Tyrant 10/10.

Howard_Jones
So you think Ds couldn't beat those guys at the same time?

I've read his comics, and he's nowhere where people say he is. It's a cryin shame, but it's a fact. sad

Xplosive
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The guy can go toe to toe with Thanos, and win. Darkseid is screwed.

Better feat is when he went toe to toe against Galactus when Tyrant was at his best.
Tyrant takes this.

Tshern
Originally posted by Xplosive
Better feat is when he went toe to toe against Galactus when Tyrant was at his best.
Tyrant takes this.
Toe to toe until Galactus stopped playing with him and took away most of his powers.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Xplosive
Tyrant takes this.
What is the bullshit overhype on Tyrant ?Galactus handled him with 1 BLAST.

Darkseid beats the Pre-Crisis JLA
http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superpowersv26of6133jt.jpg

Darkseid beats Highfather
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adventure460292wo.jpg

Darkseid creates a being equal to Takion
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1rl3.jpg
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2bu5.jpg

Darkseid handles Infinity Man
http://img422.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9e65927jpgorig8za.jpg
http://img422.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9e658f8jpgorig8db.jpg

Darkseid handles Mordru
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa661ad2jpgorig7nj.jpg

Turns Pre-Zero Hour Validus into a kid
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9db793f9tb.jpg

Rewmac
That's what I was talking about bro....Tyrant gets eaten by DS....

General Kon-El
GEB would own Tyrant. Current Darkseid would lose.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Tshern
Toe to toe until Galactus stopped playing with him and took away most of his powers.

Getting hurt like that, I don't think Galactus was toying.
Darkseid would lose badly.

Turtlethomas
tyrant

guy222
tyrant ftw

tkitna
Its a close battle. I cant see one getting the majority over the other.

5/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Its a close battle. I cant see one getting the majority over the other.

5/10 tyrant cant lose against darkseid.

tyrant could never lose to superman and darkseid has gotten his ass kicked twice.

CaptainStoic
Tyrant beat Jack of hearts, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Morg, Terrax... all of these guys would overwhelm Darkseid and Tyrant took them down within seconds like he was swatting flies. This is what Tyrant would do to Darkseid, first he would choke the mess out of him, and then he would hook him up to his world ship and use him and the OE as fuel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Tyrant beat Jack of hearts, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Morg, Terrax... all of these guys would overwhelm Darkseid and Tyrant took them down within seconds like he was swatting flies. This is what Tyrant would do to Darkseid, first he would choke the mess out of him, and then he would hook him up to his world ship and use him and the OE as fuel.

All of these guys didn't attack Tyrant at the same time. they seemed to be waiting thier turn to be cannon fodder before the main event with Thanos. DS would beat them all even faster. A wave of a hand, a mind rape, and an OE and it's over in a flash.

CaptainStoic
They pig piled him when they were freed from inprisonment Nvr, and he beat them all at once.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They pig piled him when they were freed from inprisonment Nvr, and he beat them all at once.

No he didn't. I remember him hitting them each individually and them waiting turns like tards.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No he didn't. I remember him hitting them each individually and them waiting turns like tards.

Weren't they also fighting through a bunch robots?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Weren't they also fighting through a bunch robots?

yup.

quanchi112
All of these guys didn't attack Tyrant at the same time. they seemed to be waiting thier turn to be cannon fodder before the main event with Thanos. DS would beat them all even faster. A wave of a hand, a mind rape, and an OE and it's over in a flash. heat vision is all it takes to defeat the omega effect.
nuff said.

its been retconned into weak as hell.

Utrigita
Clarify which version of Tyrant we are using.

Depowered Tyrant Gets his ass kicked.

Full Powered Tyrant is a bit harder for me to gauge because I would say Full powered Tyrant = Fed Galactus > Darkseid so...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Clarify which version of Tyrant we are using.

Depowered Tyrant Gets his ass kicked.

Full Powered Tyrant is a bit harder for me to gauge because I would say Full powered Tyrant = Fed Galactus > Darkseid so... depowered tyrant would crush darkseid. hes above skyfather. hes above odin who would smash darkseid.

Utrigita
I wouldn't say Odin could Smack Darkseid but thats another discussion.

Tyrant as depowered would not from what I have seen be capable of withstanding the Omega Effect

Gecko4lif
Tyrant (depowered) <<<<<<<<<<<< Darkseid
Tyrant full power = or is a little bit above DS

Tyrant 6-7/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Tyrant 6-7/10 tyrant depowerd never lost to anyone like superman while darksied has twice. tyrant crushes him.

Utrigita
Originally posted by quanchi112
tyrant depowerd never lost to anyone like superman while darksied has twice. tyrant crushes him.

And because he didn't lose mean what? Quanchi we cannot build a system involving how much a being loses ore winning DP Tyrant feats are impressive I isn't arguing that but In the one corner of the Ring we have Darkseid that was been around since 1970 with constant apperances and in the other cornor we have Tyrant with 29 showing in comics.

To say that one Guy wins because he hasn't lost in 29 comics where he battled most combatants alone is not a valid proof of him being stronger.

Gecko4lif

Tyrant 6-7/10

Superman has one of the strongest jobber aura's in comic history

Second only to Batman and captain america (in that order)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
And because he didn't lose mean what? Quanchi we cannot build a system involving how much a being loses ore winning DP Tyrant feats are impressive I isn't arguing that but In the one corner of the Ring we have Darkseid that was been around since 1970 with constant apperances and in the other cornor we have Tyrant with 29 showing in comics.

To say that one Guy wins because he hasn't lost in 29 comics where he battled most combatants alone is not a valid proof of him being stronger. who has defeated tyrant other than gaalctus and the un. i mean what losses are u talking about that proves darkseid could beat him. think about it darkseid would have no chance against galactus.

tyrant was oneshotting superman level beings pretty much anyways. hes above skyfather.

CaptainStoic
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=413290&highlight=tyrant+respect+forumid%3A98

Tyrant takes them all down at once, Darkseid has problems with Superman on more than one occasion don't bring up Dakseid of yesterday because it is not canon, today Darkseid would lose to Tyrant. Tyrant would laugh at anything Superman launched at him, just like he did with Gladiator, and if Gladiator is not enough how about I throw in Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill, these three would wipe Superman out, and that's not all throw Jack of Hearts in, Terrax, Morg, and the Spinster and Superman would die in less time that it takes to say look up in the sky it's.... Darkseid would lose by himself and you could throw in his son Orion too and he'd bury the both of them.

Tyrant FTW 100/100

quanchi112
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=413290&highlight=tyrant+respect+forumid%3A98

Tyrant takes them all down at once, Darseid has problems with Superman on more than one occasion don't bring up Dakseid of yesterday because it is not canon, today Darkseid would lose to Tyrant. Tyrant would laugh at anything Superman launched at him, just like he did with Gladiator, and if Gladiator is not enough how about I throw in Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill, these three would wipe Superman out, and that's not all throw Jack of Hearts in, Terrax, Morg, and the Spinster and Superman would die in less time that it takes to say look up in the sky it's.... Darkseid would lose by himself and you could throw in his son Orion too and he'd bury the both of them.

Tyrant FTW 100/100 well said. i agree 110 percent. finally someone who understands how badass tyrant is.

Gecko4lif

Tyrant takes them all down at once, Darseid has problems with Superman on more than one occasion don't bring up Dakseid of yesterday because it is not canon, today Darkseid would lose to Tyrant. Tyrant would laugh at anything Superman launched at him, just like he did with Gladiator, and if Gladiator is not enough how about I throw in Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill, these three would wipe Superman out, and that's not all throw Jack of Hearts in, Terrax, Morg, and the Spinster and Superman would die in less time that it takes to say look up in the sky it's.... Darkseid would lose by himself and you could throw in his son Orion too and he'd bury the both of them.

Tyrant FTW 100/100

tyrant would fall like a ***** to supes ultra jobber aura

nvrbeenwthagirl

Tyrant FTW 100/100
tyrant didnt' take them all down at once. they are fighting robots. morg is fighting terrax, boo. LMAO. did you even read the story? DS losses are being retconned in SB. Try to keep up OK.

quanchi112
tyrant would fall like a ***** to supes ultra jobber aura nope. tyrant is well above supes. darkseid isnt. see the diff.

quanchi112
tyrant didnt' take them all down at once. they are fighting robots. morg is fighting terrax, boo. LMAO. did you even read the story? DS losses are being retconned in SB. Try to keep up OK. darkseid couldnt beat superman one on one. he couldnt defeat doomsday with all his planets resources and himself. smile

CaptainStoic
tyrant didnt' take them all down at once. they are fighting robots. morg is fighting terrax, boo. LMAO. did you even read the story? DS losses are being retconned in SB. Try to keep up OK.

You and everyone that believes that Darkseid would win may be suffering from a type of loyalty syndrome, which inhibits the mind to see the truth for what it is. Darkseid would lose. Tyrant was so powerful in his showing that you could have thrown in Juggernaut, Hulk, Hercules, Black Bolt, and they would still lose. To say that Superman would beat Tyrant is the dumbest thing that I have read here at KMC. Darkseid lost to Superman period. Tyrant would never be beaten by the likes of Kal-El.
Nope not ever.
Oh and I have the story. Did you read the one that Superman punches Darkseid in the face so hard that he breaks it? oh what about in the same fight when he punches a hole in his arm, and plants his ass on the wall of losers?

quanchi112
You and everyone that believes that Darkseid would win may be suffering from a type of loyalty syndrome, which inhibits the mind to see the truth for what it is. Darkseid would lose. Tyrant was so powerful in his showing that you could have thrown in Juggernaut, Hulk, Hercules, Black Bolt, and they would still lose. To say that Superman would beat Tyrant is the dumbest thing that I have read here at KMC. Darkseid lost to Superman period. Tyrant would never be beaten by the likes of Kal-El.
Nope not ever. cosigned.

starking

Tyrant takes them all down at once, Darkseid has problems with Superman on more than one occasion don't bring up Dakseid of yesterday because it is not canon, today Darkseid would lose to Tyrant. Tyrant would laugh at anything Superman launched at him, just like he did with Gladiator, and if Gladiator is not enough how about I throw in Silver Surfer and Beta Ray Bill, these three would wipe Superman out, and that's not all throw Jack of Hearts in, Terrax, Morg, and the Spinster and Superman would die in less time that it takes to say look up in the sky it's.... Darkseid would lose by himself and you could throw in his son Orion too and he'd bury the both of them.

Tyrant FTW 100/100 Darkseid of today created a reality and soloed Firestorm and Orion. Anyone who takes Supermans jobber effect seriously needs to get with the program. He's beaten the shit out of many powerful characters, he has NO business facing. Cough"Despero and Dominus"cough. And how is Ds's old feats non canon? He's just inconsistent, he hasn't been depowered. The guy deserves his props, and I wish people would see he's more than mere top tier baddie.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Darkseid of today created a reality and soloed Firestorm and Orion. Anyone who takes Supermans jobber effect seriously needs to get with the program. He's beaten the shit out of many powerful characters, he has NO business facing. Cough"Despero and Dominus"cough. And is Ds's old feats non canon? He's just inconsistent, he hasn't been depowered. The guy deserves his props, I wish people would see he's more than mere top tier baddie. darkseid is still the same character. he soloed firestorm and orion. well tyrant beat down more than two top tiers at once.

supes beat down darkseid twice. i mean they were beatdowns and not just victories.

tyrant has never lost and was beating galactus.

tyrant wins hands down. wink

edit

also orion is currently being retconned into a weakling.

SpearofDestiny
TYRANT WINS EASILY

quanchi112
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
TYRANT WINS EASILY hell yeah.

this is utter curbstompage.

starking
darkseid is still the same character. he soloed firestorm and orion. well tyrant beat down more than two top tiers at once.

supes beat down darkseid twice. i mean they were beatdowns and not just victories.

tyrant has never lost and was beating galactus.

tyrant wins hands down. wink

edit

also orion is currently being retconned into a weakling. Ahh, I see your trolling Ds threads as usual....

quanchi112
Ahh, I see your trolling Ds threads as usual.... listen im not the only one who sees tyrant taking this easily. are u saying that firestorm and orion could take tyrant? i mean tyrant would slap the crap out of them. they are nothing to him. orion is currently being written down.

its the way it is. tyrant wins.

who has tyrant lost to that u feel darkseid could defeat?

tyrant would defeat superman with ease,raker with ease, and he would beat the shit outta doomsday.

Ethereal
Tyrant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ethereal
Tyrant. thumb up

starking
listen im not the only one who sees tyrant taking this easily. are u saying that firestorm and orion could take tyrant? i mean tyrant would slap the crap out of them. they are nothing to him. orion is currently being written down.You keep on talking about how Orion is bein written down and has been "retconned" into a wimp. Well first of all, retcon isn't the correct definition for what been done to Orion. When your so obssesed with putting down a character, that you misuse the meaning of a word, you know you have some kind of problem. Orion has been depowered, based on what? Your always talking about how you show on panel evidence, to back up your claims, yet you don't always practice what you preach. How has Orion been depowered, please give actual examples that suggest we should rank him at a lower level.

As for the rest, I didn't say anything about Orion and Firestorm being a match for Tyrant. I didn't even imply such a thing. I was just using that showing to prove, that even a current inconsistent Ds still has some juice left in him.

Seid could possibly put down that team that went against Tyrant. He's created herald/transcendent level characters before, with just a small portion of his power. And that Losh scan you showed me, with an older and weaker Ds standing up to all those low herald level characters,(and even imprisoning them earlier on) shows how godly he can be.

And please, don't give me that crap about how he was "snatching other peoples and was koed for one thousand years". Anyone who can properly read, can easily see that Seid wasn't in very good shape to begin with. Which is kinda why he brought young Darkseid to the future....you know to use his body so he could be back in shape.....

There you go with that Raker bullshit again. Raker, I repeat DID NOT do anything significant. I f you actually knew the context of that story(and for Days of vegence), then you would realize that using that instance to put down Ds is irrelevent. He wasn't trying to kill Raker, because he needed him on Apokolips to keep the hope of the lowlies down.

As for Superman, do you need me to show you several instances of Ds pwning Supes?

And the Doomsday thing was an avatar, but I don't feel like going through that bullshit again.

The reason I feel Seid could pull this off, is because Seid is perhaps one of the most powerful skyfathers in comics(looking at how he has been portrayed in most of his appearances). An avatar created a reality. Do you know how big of a feat that is? And his ability to create a transcendent level, gives the power gap between him and herald/top tier level.

I wish you and others would actually examine the characters history, before you went on how he's lost to Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
TYRANT WINS EASILY

Show us someone Tyrant beat who is on DS lvl with no prep. Please show us.

cmack
darkseid, ftw

Kurash
i think this is a much closer fight than some seem to think, im torn

cmack
it is a close fight, but i see darkseid pulling out a win with a oe blast, ds 6/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by cmack
it is a close fight, but i see darkseid pulling out a win with a oe blast, ds 6/10 i dont think the oe would even kill him if it hit him.

anyways heat vision stops it. it has been retconned way down.

quanchi112
Show us someone Tyrant beat who is on DS lvl with no prep. Please show us. galactus. they had equal prep. galactus knew he was coming.

now darkseid lost to superman twice. tyrant could never lose to superman.

stick out tongue

quanchi112
You keep on talking about how Orion is bein written down and has been "retconned" into a wimp. Well first of all, retcon isn't the correct definition for what been done to Orion. When your so obssesed with putting down a character, that you misuse the meaning of a word, you know you have some kind of problem. Orion has been depowered, based on what? Your always talking about how you show on panel evidence, to back up your claims, yet you don't always practice what you preach. How has Orion been depowered, please give actual examples that suggest we should rank him at a lower level.

As for the rest, I didn't say anything about Orion and Firestorm being a match for Tyrant. I didn't even imply such a thing. I was just using that showing to prove, that even a current inconsistent Ds still has some juice left in him.

Seid could possibly put down that team that went against Tyrant. He's created herald/transcendent level characters before, with just a small portion of his power. And that Losh scan you showed me, with an older and weaker Ds standing up to all those low herald level characters,(and even imprisoning them earlier on) shows how godly he can be.

And please, don't give me that crap about how he was "snatching other peoples and was koed for one thousand years". Anyone who can properly read, can easily see that Seid wasn't in very good shape to begin with. Which is kinda why he brought young Darkseid to the future....you know to use his body so he could be back in shape.....

There you go with that Raker bullshit again. Raker, I repeat DID NOT do anything significant. I f you actually knew the context of that story(and for Days of vegence), then you would realize that using that instance to put down Ds is irrelevent. He wasn't trying to kill Raker, because he needed him on Apokolips to keep the hope of the lowlies down.

As for Superman, do you need me to show you several instances of Ds pwning Supes?

And the Doomsday thing was an avatar, but I don't feel like going through that bullshit again.

The reason I feel Seid could pull this off, is because Seid is perhaps one of the most powerful skyfathers in comics(looking at how he has been portrayed in most of his appearances). An avatar created a reality. Do you know how big of a feat that is? And his ability to create a transcendent level, gives the power gap between him and herald/top tier level.

I wish you and others would actually examine the characters history, before you went on how he's lost to Superman. ok lets begin now shall we.

orion is currently breaking out of titanium boxes and losing to hand gestures. his whole life he has been fighting darkseid and he seems to be getting worse at it. supes beats down ds while orion loses to a hand gesture with help. what a wimp. laughing

seid couldnt take that team that went after tyrant as he cant take down superman who is less than the silver surfer.

ds hasnt pawned superman in years in a fair fight. he cheapshotted him after supes pulled his ass off the source wall.

im not obsessed with putting down a character. orion is being written down.

ok in foundations darkseid had a team of his own. always does becuz he cant do anything on his own. he always needs an army of some sort becuz he cant do anything amazing on his own for the most part he always needs help.

he had men backing him up and was stealing their powers and a younger im not even superman mentally beat the shit out of him.

darkseid stole powers and lost to an inexperienced all im armed with is my heart superman.

darkseid loses to superman all the time basically. the present the past and in the future.
stick out tongue
raker put darkseid down and he did nothing to raker at all. raker dominated him. examine the comic.

in hunter and prey it was the real deal. that retcon people speak of is from darkseids mouth and doesnt specifically tell us anything.

tyrant wins this with ease.

starking
ok lets begin now shall we.

orion is currently breaking out of titanium boxes and losing to hand gestures. his whole life he has been fighting darkseid and he seems to be getting worse at it. supes beats down ds while orion loses to a hand gesture with help. what a wimp. laughing

seid couldnt take that team that went after tyrant as he cant take down superman who is less than the silver surfer.

ds hasnt pawned superman in years in a fair fight. he cheapshotted him after supes pulled his ass off the source wall.

im not obsessed with putting down a character. orion is being written down.

ok in foundations darkseid had a team of his own. always does becuz he cant do anything on his own. he always needs an army of some sort becuz he cant do anything amazing on his own for the most part he always needs help.

he had men backing him up and was stealing their powers and a younger im not even superman mentally beat the shit out of him.

darkseid stole powers and lost to an inexperienced all im armed with is my heart superman.

darkseid loses to superman all the time basically. the present the past and in the future.
stick out tongue
raker put darkseid down and he did nothing to raker at all. raker dominated him. examine the comic.

in hunter and prey it was the real deal. that retcon people speak of is from darkseids mouth and doesnt specifically tell us anything.

tyrant wins this with ease. Yep, you did exactly what I thought you would do. You summerized all the of bullshit you have EVER said about Ds. I'm not even going to bother adressing your "points" because I've shot you down badly on every single quote you've made, at one point of time. Now that'll be all, I have nothing to prove by arguing with you. I'm pretty confident that my word is taken more seriously than yours.....

quanchi112
Yep, you did exactly what I thought you would do. You summerized all the of bullshit you have EVER said about Ds. I'm not even going to bother adressing your "points" because I've shot you down badly on every single quote you've made, at one point of time. Now that'll be all, I have nothing to prove by arguing with you. I'm pretty confident that my word is taken more seriously than yours..... well i toasted all ur points. and im sure u still havent read foundations.

i like ds. always have but i dont exaggerate him. i like him better than supes by a mile. but i give credit where it is due.

i dont let my personal feelings influence my decisions on here.

ii countered all ur points. and u havent countered one of mine. oh well.

starking
well i toasted all ur points. and im sure u still havent read foundations.

i like ds. always have but i dont exaggerate him. i like him better than supes by a mile. but i give credit where it is due.

i dont let my personal feelings influence my decisions on here.

ii countered all ur points. and u havent countered one of mine. oh well. Do you realy believe yourself, when you type? Debating with you is the most unproductive experiance, I've ever had my life. It's like trying to get to popeyes chicken, by running in circles.

The only whose exxagerating hear is you and YOU alone. When your arguing against a certain character, you only mention the feats your interested in. Be real, what sounds more like a exaggeration. "supermans beaten ds senselessly he losses" or "Ds has beaten the shit out of Superman and people stronger than him". Do I overate him by bringing up his high showings? Did I lie about anything I said?

Unlike you, I base a characters abilities off of his most consistent showings. Ds has appearances outside of Superman related stories, yet you seem to be incapable of grasping that.

And I don't have to counter your "points" because you don't make any. You restate what you've already said. Does this look a countered point to you.

"There you go with that Raker bullshit again. Raker, I repeat DID NOT do anything significant. I f you actually knew the context of that story(and for Days of vegence), then you would realize that using that instance to put down Ds is irrelevent. He wasn't trying to kill Raker, because he needed him on Apokolips to keep the hope of the lowlies down."

When I said this, I was refering to Ds holding back his power, becuase he needed Raker for his own purposes.

You respond with this.

"raker put darkseid down and he did nothing to raker at all. raker dominated him. examine the comic."

Jeeze, that's a fantastic response. roll eyes (sarcastic) You did a great job at debunking my statement. Smell the sarcasm? Not only that, but that scuffle was WAY too brief, to say Raker won it. If he had actually done something else then it would be relevent.....but he didn't, it was interrupted.

So please, think before you even try to brag about something you haven't accomplished. It's tacky and weak on your behalf.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you realy believe yourself, when you type? Debating with you is the most unproductive experiance, I've ever had my life. It's like trying to get to popeyes chicken, by running in circles.

The only whose exxagerating hear is you and YOU alone. When your arguing against a certain character, you only mention the feats your interested in. Be real, what sounds more like a exaggeration. "supermans beaten ds senselessly he losses" or "Ds has beaten the shit out of Superman and people stronger than him". Do I overate him by bringing up his high showings? Did I lie about anything I said?

Unlike you, I base a characters abilities off of his most consistent showings. Ds has appearances outside of Superman related stories, yet you seem to be incapable of grasping that.

And I don't have to counter your "points" because you don't make any. You restate what you've already said. Does this look a countered point to you.

"There you go with that Raker bullshit again. Raker, I repeat DID NOT do anything significant. I f you actually knew the context of that story(and for Days of vegence), then you would realize that using that instance to put down Ds is irrelevent. He wasn't trying to kill Raker, because he needed him on Apokolips to keep the hope of the lowlies down."

When I said this, I was refering to Ds holding back his power, becuase he needed Raker for his own purposes.

You respond with this.

"raker put darkseid down and he did nothing to raker at all. raker dominated him. examine the comic."

Jeeze, that's a fantastic response. roll eyes (sarcastic) You did a great job at debunking my statement. Smell the sarcasm? Not only that, but that scuffle was WAY too brief, to say Raker won it. If he had actually done something else then it would be relevent.....but he didn't, it was interrupted.

So please, think before you even try to brag about something you haven't accomplished. It's tacky and weak on your behalf.

I'm reporting you for wasting your time. laughing laughing laughing

starking
I'm reporting you for wasting your time. laughing laughing laughing Don't bother...I've already punished myself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't bother...I've already punished myself.
There is a calm that comes over you when you simply ignore. It washes over you like the sea over sand on a warm summer night. To ignore is to be divine. It gives you back your power and sanity. Take it back. Reach out and grab it. Just Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiignnnnnnnnnnnnnore.

quanchi112
Do you realy believe yourself, when you type? Debating with you is the most unproductive experiance, I've ever had my life. It's like trying to get to popeyes chicken, by running in circles.

You respond with this.

So please, think before you even try to brag about something you haven't accomplished. It's tacky and weak on your behalf. again make ur point but dont insult my intelligence.
again with raker when he is attacking darkseid wouldnt darkseid then defend himself. raker cut off his oe and darkseid was done for. he didnt get one hit in and he would defend himself. dont care if it was his fav person darkseid sint going to let someone atack him and just take it. u should know better than that. it was interrupted but darkseid hadnt got a blow in so we can only conclude raker won in the short confrontation they had as darkseid didnt land one blow or do anything to him.

i also note that u only responded to one part of my post.

ps in apokolips now superman won. i know superman isnt flat out more powerful than darkseid. but when darkseids oe fails him he does tend to lose more often. superman is capable of beating and has. ds isnt as dominant over superman anymore and admitted in the book when he lost that he was humiliated and couldnt believe he lost.

but its canon and fact. these tow losses to a being that he is clearly more powerful than clearly brings down darkseid stock.

quanchi112
There is a calm that comes over you when you simply ignore. It washes over you like the sea over sand on a warm summer night. To ignore is to be divine. It gives you back your power and sanity. Take it back. Reach out and grab it. Just Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiignnnnnnnnnnnnnore. why must u brag about ignoring a poster. just do it. uve tried ignoring me about 10 times and have come back every time. why should i take u serioulsy this time. if u are going to ignore me dont talk about me or try to tell other people to ignore me in the forum. do it in a pm.

starking
again make ur point but dont insult my intelligence.
again with raker when he is attacking darkseid wouldnt darkseid then defend himself. raker cut off his oe and darkseid was done for. he didnt get one hit in and he would defend himself. dont care if it was his fav person darkseid sint going to let someone atack him and just take it. u should know better than that. it was interrupted but darkseid hadnt got a blow in so we can only conclude raker won in the short confrontation they had as darkseid didnt land one blow or do anything to him.

i also note that u only responded to one part of my post.

ps in apokolips now superman won. i know superman isnt flat out more powerful than darkseid. but when darkseids oe fails him he does tend to lose more often. superman is capable of beating and has. ds isnt as dominant over superman anymore and admitted in the book when he lost that he was humiliated and couldnt believe he lost.

but its canon and fact. these tow losses to a being that he is clearly more powerful than clearly brings down darkseid stock. Wow, that was very original. And this time you even brought up Apokolips now, the greatest comic in the history of the universe....You really do make sum gewd pointz.

quanchi112
Wow, that was very original. And this time you even brought up Apokolips now, the greatest comic in the history of the universe....You really do make sum gewd pointz. apokolips now was a one on one duel type fight. darkseid lost. its canon and i can bring it up. i have always maintained that darkseid is more powerful but not when it comes down to hand to hand. and thats how supes won he punched ds's head in.

darkseid>supes but not all of the time and not that day.

if we go by gds and think that will happen. we know this darkseid gets weaker while superman is getting stronger with time.

CaptainStoic
You keep on talking about how Orion is bein written down and has been "retconned" into a wimp. Well first of all, retcon isn't the correct definition for what been done to Orion. When your so obssesed with putting down a character, that you misuse the meaning of a word, you know you have some kind of problem. Orion has been depowered, based on what? Your always talking about how you show on panel evidence, to back up your claims, yet you don't always practice what you preach. How has Orion been depowered, please give actual examples that suggest we should rank him at a lower level.

I wish you and others would actually examine the characters history, before you went on how he's lost to Superman.

This is just dumb. To even put Darkseid on Galactus' level is stretching this whole thing out of whack. Even you can't believe this garbage, I think people here just like to argue to see if they are better at debating, but the truth is truth. Tyrant is a couple of notches above Darkseid, I would compare Darkseids power level to or below that of the Sphinx with an unbroken Ruby of Ka, nothing more nothing less. Tyrant would take the Sphinx just like Galactus did so long ago and, with ease.

Galactus would not even break a sweat if he fought Darkseid one on one. Tyrant put up a good fight against Galactus though. Darkseid would be helpless in space against Tyrant as he can not fly under his own power.

The guys that fought Tyrant and lost would beat Darkseid, or maybe we should post a thread to see if Darkseid would beat: Morg, Beta Ray Bill, Terrax, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Jack of Hearts, and a Sister of the Spinsterhood. Any one saying that he could would more than likely be moved to do so either because of favoritism, or because they wanted to back up their posse members opinon here on KMC. In the comics world he'd be knocked the hell out. Tyrant looked like he could have not only taken out those guys but he looked as if he could have taken down the Hulk, Juggernaut, Stardust, Hercules, Firelord, and Annihilus together.

Tyrant has too much juice for rock face. This is the big leagues, and Darkseid does not make the cut.

quanchi112
This is just dumb. To even put Darkseid on Galactus' level is stretching this whole thing out of whack. Even you can't believe this garbage, I think people here just like to argue to see if they are better at debating, but the truth is truth. Tyrant is a couple of notches above Darkseid, I would compare Darkseids power level to or below that of the Sphinx with an unbroken Ruby of Ka, nothing more nothing less. Tyrant would take the Sphinx just like Galactus did so long ago and, with ease.

Galactus would not even break a sweat if he fought Darkseid one on one. Tyrant put up a good fight against Galactus though. Darkseid would be helpless in space against Tyrant as he can not fly under his own power.

The guys that fought Tyrant and lost would beat Darkseid, or maybe we should post a thread to see if Darkseid would beat: Morg, Beta Ray Bill, Terrax, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Jack of Hearts, and a Sister of the Spinsterhood. Any one saying that he could would more than likely be moved to do so either because of favoritism, or because they wanted to back up their posse members opinon here on KMC. In the comics world he'd be knocked the hell out. Tyrant looked like he could have not only taken out those guys but he looked as if he could have taken down the Hulk, Juggernaut, Stardust, Hercules, Firelord, and Annihilus together.

Tyrant has too much juice for rock face. This is the big leagues, and Darkseid does not make the cut. it is true there is a following of darkseid on here. and sometimes posters just say darkseid as to back up their friends. i agree with u on this stoic.

tyrant wins easily.

starking
This is just dumb. To even put Darkseid on Galactus' level is stretching this whole thing out of whack. Even you can't believe this garbage, I think people here just like to argue to see if they are better at debating, but the truth is truth. Tyrant is a couple of notches above Darkseid, I would compare Darkseids power level to or below that of the Sphinx with an unbroken Ruby of Ka, nothing more nothing less. Tyrant would take the Sphinx just like Galactus did so long ago and, with ease. Uhhh, where did I say anything about Galactus?

Powered up Tyrant yes, depowered no. He had tech and prep at his aid, when he took on Galan. If Powered up Tyrant was below Galactus, then dp is sure as hell weaker than Galactus.

Ds has taken on multiple top tiers, created realities(and this was just a avatar), and has created two transcendent beings(Stayne, Mantis). I don't think a group of herald levels, would give him trouble.

Yeah, because Ds only feats are having his ass kicked by Superman. It's not like he's some kind of powerful skyfather, whose presence is so great that the universe collapse, without his power. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Uhhh, where did I say anything about Galactus?

Powered up Tyrant yes, depowered no. He had tech and prep athis aid, when he took on Galan. If Powered up Tyrant was below Galactus, then dp is sure as hell weaker than Galactus.

Ds has taken on multiple top tiers, created realities(and this was just a avatar), and has created two trnscendent beings(Stayne, Mantis). I don't think a group of herald levels, would give him trouble.

Yeah, because Ds has only feats are having his ass kicked by Superman. It's not like he's some kind of powerful skyfather, whose presence is so great that the universe collapse, without his power. roll eyes (sarcastic) when tyrant went to face galactus, galactus also knew about it and prepped for it and fed on a planet right before. it wasnt a shocker and big g knew about it. takes care of that point.

ur feats are the same everytime . taken on mulitple top tiers which tyrant has done and nver lost to a top tier while the same cant be said for ds.
creating stayne and mantis, why do u keep bringing this up?

ds has lost to superman. who has beaten tyrant that ds could beat?

answer me that one.

wink

starking
when tyrant went to face galactus, galactus also knew about it and prepped for it and fed on a planet right before. it wasnt a shocker and big g knew about it. takes care of that point.

ur feats are the same everytime . taken on mulitple top tiers which tyrant has done and nver lost to a top tier while the same cant be said for ds.
creating stayne and mantis, why do u keep bringing this up?

ds has lost to superman. who has beaten tyrant that ds could beat?

answer me that one.

wink http://protos.dk/public/pictures/forumgfx/go_away_noob.jpg

Seriously, I'm done with you.

CaptainStoic
Can you even be sure without a doubt that the OE could stop Tyrant? What would happen if Tyrant used his eye blasts at the same time that Darkseid used the OE... you and I have no idea what may happen. Tyrants blasts may be more potent than Darseids OE, ever think of that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can you even be sure without a doubt that the OE could stop Tyrant? What would happen if Tyrant used his eye blasts at the same time that Darkseid used the OE... you and I have no idea what may happen. Tyrants blasts may be more potent than Darseids OE, ever think of that?

Nothing can stop the OE. Read Superman batman. All the feats DS have been performing are Without THE OMEGA power. All have been done under his own god power. Thus his true unstopable self is coming back. Retcon for the win. DS wasn't at full power when he lost.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://protos.dk/public/pictures/forumgfx/go_away_noob.jpg

Seriously, I'm done with you.
thumbsup

starking
Can you even be sure without a doubt that the OE could stop Tyrant? What would happen if Tyrant used his eye blasts at the same time that Darkseid used the OE... you and I have no idea what may happen. Tyrants blasts may be more potent than Darseids OE, ever think of that? Well the Oe's more than just heat beams....though it's been badly portrayed, it should work on anyone not important to the Dcu. But Seid has more than just he omega beams at his disposal. He can do damn near anything(but not in a ominpotent sense). Theres also the possibility he could absorb Tyrant's power as his own.

CaptainStoic
Oh it just hit me if the OE had little to no effect on Tyrant he'd be pounded into the ground like he did to Beta Ray Bill. I just don't see Darkseid one shotting Bill, and turning around and one shotting Galdiator and the Silver Surfer. the same thing could be sadi for Tyrant, he may walk through the OE like it was a rain storm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh it just hit me if the OE had little to no effect on Tyrant he'd be pounded into the ground like he did to Beta Ray Bill. I just don't see Darkseid one shotting Bill, and turning around and one shotting Galdiator and the Silver Surfer.

With a wave of his hand, He pwns Firestorm and Orion and Mr. Miracle. At the same time. Come again?

CaptainStoic
Uhmmmmm..... with a swift back hand Tyrant would bust them up too. To add insult to injury he would hook them up to his world ship as fuel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uhmmmmm..... with a swift back hand Tyrant would bust them up too. To add insult to injury he would hook them up to his world ship as fuel.

the point was, you act as if tyrant did something out of the wrealm of DS. DS didn't even punch anyone. He just pwned them with a wave of his freaking hand. Then He showed reality altering to the max and reached into the firestorm matrix. Tyrant never showed any kind of reality alteration powe. Any matter manip. Any Time manip. Any Tp. All things DS has.

Kurash
its my opinion that darkseids true self has never been defeated on the physical plane as it was infered by an avatar of his, so its hard to guage how powerful the true darkseid is, id guarentee hed give a depowered tyrant a run for his money

if i was in vegas id put my money on DS

CaptainStoic
Yet Galactus said that if they fought full out that he and Tyrant would threaten to destroy the universe... If Galactus got at Darkseid like that I doubt that more than a planet would be trashed, yet he said that his fight with Tyrant would not be a cake walk. Come on bro you know the answer to this fight, Tyrant will jack Darkseid up.

quanchi112
http://protos.dk/public/pictures/forumgfx/go_away_noob.jpg

Seriously, I'm done with you. its fine if u dont want to answer any of my questions. it only hurts ur case not mine.

quanchi112
Can you even be sure without a doubt that the OE could stop Tyrant? What would happen if Tyrant used his eye blasts at the same time that Darkseid used the OE... you and I have no idea what may happen. Tyrants blasts may be more potent than Darseids OE, ever think of that? i dont think the oe would even kill him.

quanchi112
Nothing can stop the OE. Read Superman batman. All the feats DS have been performing are Without THE OMEGA power. All have been done under his own god power. Thus his true unstopable self is coming back. Retcon for the win. DS wasn't at full power when he lost. no. its prolly that darkseid is getting an amp from somewhere now. im sure thats what it is. ill know when i read it.

quanchi112
Well the Oe's more than just heat beams....though it's been badly portrayed, it should work on anyone not important to the Dcu. But Seid has more than just he omega beams at his disposal. He can do damn near anything(but not in a ominpotent sense). Theres also the possibility he could absorb Tyrant's power as his own. why didnt he do that to doomsday or superman. he cant do that. why didnt he do that to highfather? cuz he cant. tyrant wins this easily.

quanchi112
the point was, you act as if tyrant did something out of the wrealm of DS. DS didn't even punch anyone. He just pwned them with a wave of his freaking hand. Then He showed reality altering to the max and reached into the firestorm matrix. Tyrant never showed any kind of reality alteration powe. Any matter manip. Any Time manip. Any Tp. All things DS has. exaggeration. and beating orion with a wave of his hand makes him look bad and doesnt make ds look good. shows how weak orion is. and this is the guy who is going to kill darkseid.

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
its my opinion that darkseids true self has never been defeated on the physical plane as it was infered by an avatar of his, so its hard to guage how powerful the true darkseid is, id guarentee hed give a depowered tyrant a run for his money

if i was in vegas id put my money on DS ur buying into this. we have seen the real darkseid. dont buy into darkseid the liar. he has been beaten plenty of times. cant retcon all his losses.

i know ds fans want this and so badly but come on now.
laughing

CaptainStoic

if i was in vegas id put my money on DS

Blah blah blah.... When do we get to see the real slim shady? This is just BS. Never let your eyes see nor your ears hear that which does not exist. Darkseid gets the pole with no grease if he took on Tyrant. And if he took on a fully powered tyrant this discussion would have been done long ago.

quanchi112
Yet Galactus said that if they fought full out that he and Tyrant would threaten to destroy the universe... If Galactus got at Darkseid like that I doubt that more than a planet would be trashed, yet he said that his fight with Tyrant would not be a cake walk. Come on bro you know the answer to this fight, Tyrant will jack Darkseid up. tyrant could take down darkseid and orion at the same time with little effort. hell he could lock up orion in a titanimu box kill darkseid and then crush orion after he got outta that damn box(2 minutes later)

wink

quanchi112
Blah blah blah.... When do we get to see the real slim shady? This is just BS. Never let your eyes see nor your ears hear that which does not exist. Darkseid gets the pole with no grease if he took on Tyrant. And if he took on a fully powered tyrant this discussion would have been done long ago. thumb up thumb up thumb up

Kurash
Blah blah blah.... When do we get to see the real slim shady? This is just BS. Never let your eyes see nor your ears hear that which does not exist. Darkseid gets the pole with no grease if he took on Tyrant. And if he took on a fully powered tyrant this discussion would have been done long ago.

its on panel . . . so its exists and therefore is not heresay

CaptainStoic
Oh! by the way this thread did not state how powerful Tyrant was, we assumed that it was not Tyrant at full strength... Guess what folks?

quanchi112
its on panel . . . so its exists and therefore is not heresay the narrator doesnt say but darkseid does.

villains always tell the truth i mean they are villains and never try to overhype themselves.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil_Ash
the narrator doesnt say but darkseid does.

villains always tell the truth i mean they are villains and never try to overhype themselves.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3047/fb977017jpgorig9ujzo6.jpg

bats2jm
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3047/fb977017jpgorig9ujzo6.jpg

So an avatar of Darksied say that Darksied is omnipotent right spiderman said that sentry stalemate Galactus. so does that mean Sentry >> Darkseid?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by bats2jm
So an avatar of Darksied say that Darksied is omnipotent right spiderman said that sentry stalemate Galactus. so does that mean Sentry >> Darkseid?

What the f*ck are you talking about?

Kurash

im with ash on this one, what in the world are you talkin about

quanchi112
So an avatar of Darksied say that Darksied is omnipotent right spiderman said that sentry stalemate Galactus. so does that mean Sentry >> Darkseid? i hope no one believes darkseid is ominpotent. this proves darkseid lies. and the diff is that sentry didnt tell u he stalemated galactus but spider did who is a hero and noble and not a liar like darkseid is right here.

this shows he lies and i cannot take another thing darkseid says seriously. he lies and this scan proves it.

quanchi112

What the f*ck are you talking about? im kind of unclear myself.

bats2jm
OK let me put it this way. Self- praise no proof .More proof if spider man say it. big grin Darkseid ain't omnipotent.

Evil_Ash
i hope no one believes darkseid is ominpotent. this proves darkseid lies. and the diff is that sentry didnt tell u he stalemated galactus but spider did who is a hero and noble and not a liar like darkseid is right here.

this shows he lies and i cannot take another thing darkseid says seriously. he lies and this scan proves it.

Nonsensical speculations.

You have no proof or whatsoever that Darkseid is lying.

It should be taken notice that "omnipotent" is an exaggerated term in comics. As said here, an avatar is a small part of Darkseid's nearly infinite energy.

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2595/seidavatar1un7.th.png

The avatars speaks greatly of the real Darkseid, and to the point where the real Darkseid is possibly (nearly) all-powerful. The avatar states that itself can even be defeated if the opponent is strong enough, which seems to imply that the real Darkseid can't actually lose on the physical plane.

carver9
darkseid dies.

quanchi112
Nonsensical speculations.

You have no proof or whatsoever that Darkseid is lying.

It should be taken notice that "omnipotent" is an exaggerated term in comics. As said here, an avatar is a small part of Darkseid's nearly infinite energy.

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2595/seidavatar1un7.th.png

The avatars speaks greatly of the real Darkseid, and to the point where the real Darkseid is possibly (nearly) all-powerful. The avatar states that itself can even be defeated if the opponent is strong enough, which seems to imply that the real Darkseid can't actually lose on the physical plane. villains are liars and this includes darkseid. didnt he lie to desaad to make him become what he became about some pet of his killing another pet of his. i cannot remember the exact specifics.

plus u are asking me to disregard all of darkseids speeches when he lost to superman and when he called doomsday unbeatable. why wouldnt he say that an avatar lost but no he didnt he called doomsday unbeatable meaning that darkseid couldnt defeat him even with his near infinite power supply. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dont just pick random darkseid exaggeration quotes and pass them off as true cuz ill start posting darkseid saying he was humiliated by a kryptonian insect.

smile

Kurash
villains are liars and this includes darkseid. didnt he lie to desaad to make him become what he became about some pet of his killing another pet of his. i cannot remember the exact specifics.

plus u are asking me to disregard all of darkseids speeches when he lost to superman and when he called doomsday unbeatable. why wouldnt he say that an avatar lost but no he didnt he called doomsday unbeatable meaning that darkseid couldnt defeat him even with his near infinite power supply. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dont just pick random darkseid exaggeration quotes and pass them off as true cuz ill start posting darkseid saying he was humiliated by a kryptonian insect.

smile

confused

Sundipped
TYRANT WINS EASILY

thumb up The OE would have about as much effect as it did on Galactus in the crossover. Darkseid would make plenty of fuel for the ship. wink

quanchi112
confused darkseid doesnt always tell the truth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
thumb up The OE would have about as much effect as it did on Galactus in the crossover. Darkseid would make plenty of fuel for the ship. wink thumb up thumb up

Evil_Ash
didnt he lie to desaad to make him become what he became about some pet of his killing another pet of his. i cannot remember the exact specifics.

He had a reason to lie to Desaad....

Unlike when he told two people about avatars...

CaptainStoic
Darkseid didn't lie it's just more continuity problems that has plaqued DC comics for just about ever. So when you see another crisis series come around just know that they have to fix some shit up so that it meshes with all the rest. The reason you don't keep hearing all of that "I'm an Avatar of Darkseid BullS**t" is because they know that they can't keep pulling that lame ass shyt, because people wil start to wonder if the real Darkseid was never seen then what was said when he was rocking with Yuga the Bear Kahn never existed. What now? huh? huh? LOL.
Look just let this thread slip into obscurity and stop trying to make it a good match up between Tyrant and Darkseid because we all know that if Tyrant went all out on Darkseid, He would jump into one of his boom tubes and run the hell away.

Kurash
Darkseid didn't lie it's just more continuity problems that has plaqued DC comics for just about ever. So when you see another crisis series come around just know that they have to fix some shit up so that it meshes with all the rest. The reason you don't keep hearing all of that "I'm an Avatar of Darkseid BullS**t" is because they know that they can't keep pulling that lame ass shyt, because people wil start to wonder if the real Darkseid was never seen then what was said when he was rocking with Yuga the Bear Kahn never existed. What now? huh? huh? LOL.
Look just let this thread slip into obscurity and stop trying to make it a good match up between Tyrant and Darkseid because we all know that if Tyrant went all out on Darkseid, He would jump into one of his boom tubes and run the hell away.

yuga khan would destroy a depowered tyrant

quanchi112
He had a reason to lie to Desaad....

Unlike when he told two people about avatars... he also said superman humiliated him and defeated him. if it were an avatar darkseid would have said so. this real and fake darkseid stuff has to end. i mean it starts getting ridiculous.

quanchi112
Look just let this thread slip into obscurity and stop trying to make it a good match up between Tyrant and Darkseid because we all know that if Tyrant went all out on Darkseid, He would jump into one of his boom tubes and run the hell away. dc does have major continuity problems. this i fullheartedly agree with.

quanchi112
yuga khan would destroy a depowered tyrant yuga would lose to but thats not the thread.

Evil_Ash
he also said superman humiliated him and defeated him. if it were an avatar darkseid would have said so. this real and fake darkseid stuff has to end. i mean it starts getting ridiculous.

Apokolips Crap Now was rubbish.

How many times must I explain that?

quanchi112
Apokolips Crap Now was rubbish.

How many times must I explain that? ur opinion of it is inconsequential. it is in fact canon. i dont like lots of stories but thats my opinion and thats it. it still counts and stands.

smile

Evil_Ash
it is in fact canon. i dont like lots of stories but thats my opinion and thats it. it still counts and stands.

Deflecting Omega beams with Heat vision is logical? Nope.

You use that issue in every single f*cking argument of yours.

quanchi112
Deflecting Omega beams with Heat vision is logical? Nope.

You use that issue in every single f*cking argument of yours. omega effect has been retconned into weaker than it has.

ww bracelets heat vision.

next.

starking
ur opinion of it is inconsequential. it is in fact canon. i dont like lots of stories but thats my opinion and thats it. it still counts and stands.

smile
"No Mentioning Events of PIS
Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

Character Induced Stupidity, or CIS, on the other hand, refers to any natural mental limitations that characters impose upon themselves and reduce their ability to use their own skills and powers effectively. Unlike PIS, CIS does not occur because the plot requires it, but because the character is genuinely that dumb. Examples of the CIS-afflicted include characters such as Rhino or Jar Jar Binks. Events of CIS are not exempt from debates"

Seriously, stop bringing that shit up. Ds has over 100 appearances, and the only one you bring in any Darkseid thread is Apokolips now. Any one with half a brain, SHOULD KNOW that was terrible portrayal of the character.

You only bring that piece of shit up, because you enjoy annoying people and it's the only piece of evidence, you have to support your case. Ds has shown to be above top tiers in a ton stories, yet you fail to see such a thing.

You are nothing but a troll disguised as a poster. You are quick to bring up Ds in any thread, just to pick some stupid fights. You have been baiting people into pointless debates forever and you continue to do so. I hope a mod catches on to what your doing, because you have single handly broken this forum apart.

Now please stop spreading lies and misinterpretated facts. People get upset with you for a reason, your a rude and very agressive individual.

Evil_Ash
omega effect has been retconned into weaker than it has.

Quanchilations.

ww bracelets.

Since when has Wonder Woman's bracelets' not deflected anything?

quanchi112
Quanchilations.

Since when has Wonder Woman's bracelets' not deflected anything? two instances where the oe was defeated or beaten. they are canon and ur opinion of them doesnt matter in the least.

Soljer
Of course Wonder Woman's bracelets could reflect the omega effect.

Thinking that they could not would be kinda indicative of you knowing dick about Wonder Woman.

Which wouldn't be surprising.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Of course Wonder Woman's bracelets could reflect the omega effect.

Thinking that they could not would be kinda indicative of you knowing dick about Wonder Woman.

Which wouldn't be surprising. ww bracellets defeat the oe and heat vision works as well. its canon. we must all accept it. i have.

tyrant wins this and easily by the way.

Kurash
true god form wins

Soljer
ww bracellets defeat the oe and heat vision works as well. its canon. we must all accept it. i have.

tyrant wins this and easily by the way.

Score for reading comprehension?

horrorwolf
TYRANT 100/100.

quanchi112
Originally posted by horrorwolf
TYRANT 100/100. i agree that tyrant couldnt lose to darkseid here. tyrant wins all day.

CaptainStoic
true god form wins

It's all just BS where is Darkseids true God form? Have you ever seen it? has anyone? Why didn't he go all godly when Yuga Kahn got in his face? Are you truly saying that Darkseid has never been seen? That in itself is the most ridiculous claim that I have ever read on KMC and if this is true Darkseid vs threads should be stricken from debates, because anything said would not and could not be considered canon.
Darkseid power level must be seen for what it is, all other claims are just lies. KMC rules state that debaters have to use what has been seen, we can't just say that some character that has never been seen to have universe destroying powers can destroy a universe because they said so we must go on feats. the last time I saw Darkseid he was put on the Source wall by Kal-El, and this was the real Darkseid, because if it was only his Avatar it would not have been so important to free him from the wall, as he would not be essential. This was Darkseid deal with it Superman can beat him, and Tyrant even depowered could beat him with ease just like he beat Gladiator. If you want me to get to the meat of things full powered tyrant would laugh at Darkseid and make him his servant. Yep it stings but the truth is often painful. Ignore the truth all you want, but this would indicate that you were being ignorant to the things written by the DC comics writers that own all of the rights to said character. smile

There are beings in Marvel that can beat Darkseid and one of those beings is Tyrant, there are many others but they aren't up for debate.

quanchi112
It's all just BS where is Darkseids true God form? Have you ever seen it? has anyone? Why didn't he go all godly when Yuga Kahn got in his face? Are you truly saying that Darkseid has never been seen? That in itself is the most ridiculous claim that I have ever read on KMC and if this is true Darkseid vs threads should be stricken from debates, because anything said would not and could not be considered canon.
Darkseid power level must be seen for what it is, all other claims are just lies. KMC rules state that debaters have to use what has been seen, we can't just say that some character that has never been seen to have universe destroying powers can destroy a universe because they said so we must go on feats. the last time I saw Darkseid he was put on the Source wall by Kal-El, and this was the real Darkseid, because if it was only his Avatar it would not have been so important to free him from the wall, as he would not be essential. This was Darkseid deal with it Superman can beat him, and Tyrant even depowered could beat him with ease just like he beat Gladiator. If you want me to get to the meat of things full powered tyrant would laugh at Darkseid and make him his servant. Yep it stings but the truth is often painful. Ignore the truth all you want, but this would indicate that you were being ignorant to the things written by the DC comics writers that own all of the rights to said character. smile

There are beings in Marvel that can beat Darkseid and one of those beings is Tyrant, there are many others but they aren't up for debate. cosigned and well said.

nvrbeenwthagirl

There are beings in Marvel that can beat Darkseid and one of those beings is Tyrant, there are many others but they aren't up for debate.

LMAO. True form DS was seen in the New Gods Series and in the Peter David Run of Supergirl. DEvil Lance was also shown in true God form in 52. LMAO @ you for not knowing that. So I didn't even read the rest of this cuz you dont' know what you are talking about.

quanchi112
LMAO. True form DS was seen in the New Gods Series and in the Peter David Run of Supergirl. DEvil Lance was also shown in true God form in 52. LMAO @ you for not knowing that. So I didn't even read the rest of this cuz you dont' know what you are talking about. true form was put in the source wall.

nvrbeenwthagirl
true form was put in the source wall.

you would do well to hush. becuz I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings. Oh Well let me. This is fun. Did you know that every feat that DS has performed was when he was able to barely manifest his omega power. this would include 7 soldiers. And that he hasn't had his omega powers at full force since the first time he touched the source wall? According to Superman batman, Highfather's staff made him nearly invincible. And yet he was only at best a match for DS at full power. And sometimes DS was superior to DS. I can't wait till SB is done. Every loss is being retconned into DS not being able to manifast the omega power. This would explain why he would fight like big jobber. I bet you didn't know any of this did you. laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
you would do well to hush. becuz I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings. Oh Well let me. This is fun. Did you know that every feat that DS has performed was when he was able to barely manifest his omega power. this would include 7 soldiers. And that he hasn't had his omega powers at full force since the first time he touched the source wall? According to Superman batman, Highfather's staff made him nearly invincible. And yet he was only at best a match for DS at full power. And sometimes DS was superior to DS. I can't wait till SB is done. Every loss is being retconned into DS not being able to manifast the omega power. This would explain why he would fight like big jobber. I bet you didn't know any of this did you. laughing laughing laughing laughing so in effect ds has a powerup written into the story. this is what i figured and why he is seemingly more powerful than before. remember post the scans to prove ur points. if u have the issue it always helps. even with this omega plot device in these stories he goes down to tyrant. tyrant took on galactus.

Dreamcatcher
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
so in effect ds has a powerup written into the story. this is what i figured and why he is seemingly more powerful than before. remember post the scans to prove ur points. if u have the issue it always helps. even with this omega plot device in these stories he goes down to tyrant. tyrant took on galactus.

Um no power up kid. He was DEPOWERED for all those stories you like to quote as loses. laughing laughing laughing His full power is his precrisis lvls. When ever he did have a good showing, it's becuz he BARELY managed to materialize his Omega powers. Not just the Omega effect, but ALL of them. Game set and match. All of your reasons fail. You cannot quote one of DS loses any more. He was depowered by the source. And tyrant took on galactus with prep. DS with prep can beat Galactus in about one second if G wasnt' ready. Same as when he wasn't prepared for tyrant.

quanchi112
Um no power up kid. He was DEPOWERED for all those stories you like to quote as loses. laughing laughing laughing His full power is his precrisis lvls. When ever he did have a good showing, it's becuz he BARELY managed to materialize his Omega powers. Not just the Omega effect, but ALL of them. Game set and match. All of your reasons fail. You cannot quote one of DS loses any more. He was depowered by the source. And tyrant took on galactus with prep. DS with prep can beat Galactus in about one second if G wasnt' ready. Same as when he wasn't prepared for tyrant. no darkseid wasnt depowered but is currently being powered up via plot device. thats all. cuz hes being focused on. im glad he has this plot device going for him as he really needed it. but thats all it is is some plot device to power him up into a powerful baddie right now.

and ds losses still stand.

Dreamcatcher
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
yes tyrant has no losses to anyone other than galactus and the un. no shame in his game. tyrant wins this and easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no darkseid wasnt depowered but is currently being powered up via plot device. thats all. cuz hes being focused on. im glad he has this plot device going for him as he really needed it. but thats all it is is some plot device to power him up into a powerful baddie right now.

and ds losses still stand.

No wonder so many dont' like you. you are rediculous. He isn't being given a power up. He was depowered. And it's pathetic that you can't even admit this. I'm going to put you back on ignore becuz I see that is where you deserve to be. No one can be civil with you and argue with you. You don't debate really. You keep on posting BS opinion. No where have a mentioned a power up. The book doesn't mention a power up either. You are REDICULOUS. I hope the ENTIRE FORUM puts you on ignore. Cuz you are just AMAZING.

Erik-Lensherr
No wonder so many dont' like you. you are rediculous. He isn't being given a power up. He was depowered. And it's pathetic that you can't even admit this. I'm going to put you back on ignore becuz I see that is where you deserve to be. No one can be civil with you and argue with you. You don't debate really. You keep on posting BS opinion. No where have a mentioned a power up. The book doesn't mention a power up either. You are REDICULOUS. I hope the ENTIRE FORUM puts you on ignore. Cuz you are just AMAZINGly stupid.

That's better

big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
That's better

big grin

I did my best to convey my dissatisfaction with his reaction to the retcon without getting myself banned. I could have said a WHOLE lot more. Shit, I wish we all had a chat channel. the words that I would say aren't even imagined yet. laughing laughing laughing

CaptainStoic

NVR... it does not matter what you say, the fact remains that the true Darkside was beaten by Kal-El. Until he gets this fabled new power up, you have nothing to say to back up your claims, I however do... you said that you would not finish reading what I wrote, perhaps you should take the time to read it. Darkseid is not on Tyrants level if Superman could do that to him (punk him and put him on the Source Wall) Don't bother trying to deny it.

I repeat we all saw the real Darkseid beaten and placed on the Source Wall with the rest of those losers. If it was only an Avatar of mighty Darkseid, he would have been left to rot on the Source Wall, because he would not be an essential part of the DC Universe.

The Moderators should close all Darkseid threads because, people seem to always use the excuse that we have never seen his real form. This in fact shows us that nothing that he has ever done can be considered CANON.

So NVR before you go acting all superior with notions of knowing Darkseid better than the writers of DC, you should pay attention to what they showed the world about their own creation.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>