Dino Crisis: Extinction Evolved {Story}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skunkette Love
Natasha stood on deck of the boat, glaring at the island, just mere miles away. She sighed deeply and leaned against the railing, just waiting, mentally preparing herself for what's to come. She didn't want to endager her squad, but, with the carnivorous beasts on the island, that's going to be difficult to dodge. She eventually stood up straight and looked behind her, "All tropps on deck, immediatly!" She yelled out, hoping they all heard her.

--------
Meanwhile
--------

"A little bit of this... a little of that..." Said a lone scientist, mixing DNA on his computer, "Oh. I'm going to be so rich... Once the government see's thi--" He was cut short as claws sliced through the metal door, "Oh no!" He yelled, and began gathering his things quickly, but the next time he looked at the door, it was knocked down and two rapters walked slowly into the room, staring at the scientist, daring him to move. They were biting at eachother, making loud noising doing so, until eventually one backed off. The scientist yelled and began to run, but was cut short as the dominant raptor jumped onto the scientist's back, not only slicing through his back, but dislocating his spine, but leaving him alive befre the raptor began feasting on the fles of his neck before he even hit the ground, still alive for the next few seconds of pain until he was dead.

SilentWolf
Rayne sat in a wooden chair at the back of the boat. She had been watching in awe as flying fish leapt clean out of the water on either side of the boat. Strangely enough there had been no sign of them for quite some time. Perhaps the tropical island in the distance had something to do with this.

The girl pulled a pencil from between her lips. She flipped a few pages through the bright red sketch book she carried and started scratching away a rough outline of the island that was shrouded in mist just a few short miles in front of them.

Suddenly a loud screech broke through her train of thought, and Rayne glanced up to see three giant pterosaurs's gliding over head. As soon as they had come they had left, disappearing back into the thick fog and clouds as they headed back to their island home. It was the first time Rayne had ever seen such a thing, and although most people would have been terrified, she couldn't wait to set foot on the island that waited.

>>On the Island<<

Screeching through the sky came a flock of pterosaurs. Something had spooked them and they fled in terror towards their nests on the far side of the island. The Tyrannosaurus had been there a few times, but the place was dotted with jagged rocks and steep cliffs, not a place for a lumbering giant like herself.

The T-Rex let out a low intensity growl as if to let any other creatures nearby know that she was on the move. The great predator stomped off into the thick forests and headed for the coast, the direction the pterosaurs had come from.

Skunkette Love
Natasha peered over the side of the boat, seeinf Rayne just sitting there. Natasha looked up the the flyting beasts and sighed, "Rayne, Front and Center, and where is everyone else?!" She yelled sternly.

Sasuke Uchiha
Tyler watched the back of the boat part the water as they slowed their pace nearing land. Everynow and then, a lump would rise up and then sink back down. Whatever it was, it had been following them for a while, but perhaps it was Strife's imagination.

Strife heard Commander Natasha call out, and he threw him self away from the stern and walked slowly toward where She was standing, and stood himself a few paces away, saluting.

Sarahmier
Eric did the same thing he does every morning, hunting the little green beats that taste oh so good to him. He captured one with his hand and ended it life quickly with the decapitating blow, the little green Dino head sliced right off with ease. He heard a flock of pterodactyls coming in and they were in a hurry. They always like to be around when something new is coming. " 10 to 1 its a weather balloon." Eric said confidently, but he could not hold back his curiosity and followed the critters.

Lil' Gangsta
Charles was running towards a boat.He was shaking terrified.He saw a girl sitting in a chair in the boat."Hey who are you? I need help please"he said panting.He looked back from where he heard the t-rex roar.

(( Um, silent wolf can I get hurt by the t-rex don't kill me though smile ))

Skunkette Love
(We're not even on the island yet.. Please read the above posts first...)

Lil' Gangsta
( i'm so sorry plz forgive me)

SilentWolf
Yea, were still quite a way aways. BUT... I can have your character attacked lol. As for pleaing for help, you're just gonna have to wait for us to get to the island first.

Rayne waited pateintly on the deck of the boat for the rest of the team to assemble. Natasha seemed a little pushy this morning, but then again maybe she was always this way. Rayne wasn't famaliar with any of the members of this team, and it was going to take some time to get used to working with this new chain of command.

"I take it you're getting ready to tell us to pack up and get ready to set ankor." Rayne replied, stuffing her sketch book and pencil into a large backpack. "Well im all set, perhaps you better go push some lesser preparied men out of their beds. We're almos to the island."

The Tyranosaurus had crashed her way through the forest, the smell of fresh salt water filled her nostrils, and the moist air clung to her rough scales.

As the Tyranosaur felt her first foot step sink silently into the soft sand, she stopped dead in her tracks, surveying the horizon for anything out of the ordinary. Immediatly she spotted a strange creature standingon two legs(charles) and without asking any questions, she charged, moving slightly slower than she would on solid earth.

ive got to go baby sit i dont have time to finish!

Skunkette Love
Originally posted by Lil' Gangsta
( i'm so sorry plz forgive me) (Not a problem smile)

Originally posted by SilentWolf
Yea, were still quite a way aways. BUT... I can have your character attacked lol. As for pleaing for help, you're just gonna have to wait for us to get to the island first.

Rayne waited pateintly on the deck of the boat for the rest of the team to assemble. Natasha seemed a little pushy this morning, but then again maybe she was always this way. Rayne wasn't famaliar with any of the members of this team, and it was going to take some time to get used to working with this new chain of command.

"I take it you're getting ready to tell us to pack up and get ready to set ankor." Rayne replied, stuffing her sketch book and pencil into a large backpack. "Well im all set, perhaps you better go push some lesser preparied men out of their beds. We're almos to the island."

The Tyranosaurus had crashed her way through the forest, the smell of fresh salt water filled her nostrils, and the moist air clung to her rough scales.

As the Tyranosaur felt her first foot step sink silently into the soft sand, she stopped dead in her tracks, surveying the horizon for anything out of the ordinary. Immediatly she spotted a strange creature standingon two legs(charles) and without asking any questions, she charged, moving slightly slower than she would on solid earth.

ive got to go baby sit i dont have time to finish! Natasha glared, "No, I'm about to give the objectives!" She said through grit teeth. She took off her hat and put it on her belt, "What in the hell do you think gives you the right to question me?!" She yelled before taking a step back, "I SAID EVERYBODY ON DECK, A.S.A.P!" She yelled again.

Lil' Gangsta
Charles looked back and saw a creature coming towarsd him."Oh my god"He whispered under his voice.He picked up a rock and threw it at the creature.He knew it was mad. He ran out in the woods shouting for help.

Sarahmier
As Eric was running he heard the beast he had learned to well. It was that same T-REX! He heard a man screaming for help and decided to chase him. Eric saw the gigantic creature than the little man that was being chased. " Hey you big freak." Eric screamed then tossed a rock at its head. " Come on, I know you wanna finish what you start." He said waving his hand in the air showing he only had a thumb and index finger.

Lil' Gangsta
Charles looked up at the t-rex.He then looked at the man taunting the t-rex.Charles remembered that he had a gun stashed in his backpack at the camp where his crew members were killed.So he ran to go get it as he took a sharp dinosaur bone that he saw and headed for the camp.

Sarahmier
" Ok now what I got its attention." Eric started dashing into the jungle running as fast as his legs allowed him. He ran for 10 mins with rex right on his tale. " I gotta lose this thing." He grabbed onto a near by hanging tree trunk and started crawling up it. Luckily he was a bit ahead and the rex gave up on the chase. Eric Got out of the tree and started back to the beach. " Maybe that man will be there"

Skunkette Love
(Okay.. i have a few things to say...

1) No human can outrun a T-Rex.. Or even outswim one.

2) Don't use time as if it were nothing in this rp, .. people are still talking.

3) You guys need to slow down, and Sarahmeir... The T-Rex is controled by SilentWolf.. You two do not control what the Rex does, only SilentWolf can.)

Sarahmier
( My bad, Im just really bored lol srry)

Lil' Gangsta
(Yea Im sorry too)

Lil' Gangsta
(Wait a second t-rex can't even swim)

SilentWolf
lol wow.. Well I'll just try and go along with what just happend. Im not going to post with my human character just yet.

The curious Tyranosaurus now had something else on her mind: The humaniod creature on the beach.

As he ran and headed back into the forest, so did she, leaving the beach behind her, and missing out on the boat full of humans that was on it's way.

The feroscious reptile pummeled her way over trees and logs, ignoring the smaller dinosaurs that scurried away in fear of being stepped on. Little did they know they had nothing to worry about, she was after a single target. Just so ya know, im chasing you gangsta! lol I had to get the rex off the beach before the other humans arrive.

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed and looked around as a fwe soldiers walked on deck and saluted, "Ma'am!" They yelled in unisen, "At ease..." Natasha said and sighed, "We'll be docking shortly and once there, I will not tolerate this sort of shit!.. Where is everyone else?!" she yelled and sat down irritated. "You guys aren't going to last... " She said and picked up a pack of marlboro mynthol lights and pulled one ciggerette out and lit it between her lips with a mtach and began smoking, "I swear.. Once you idiots get better at being OBEDIANT perhaps I'll be nicer..." She complained out loud.

As if it had been there all along, Natasha noticed a large neck, with a head on the top of it with razor sharp teeth, and it was eyeing the boat, as if choosing it's meal. Natasha gasped and glared at Rayne, "You, get to the machine gun.. NOW!" She yelled before unholstering a Desert Eagle and firing at the single Plesiosaur. As she shot her desert eagle, she noticed a few more Plesiosaur arrise from the water. Natasha gasped, "Oh shit!" She yelled as one of the beasts brought it's head down towards Natasha herself, but she jumped away, only leaving a hole in the deck, and a frustrated Plesiosaur. She looked at the cowaring soldiers and grit her teeth, "Shoot at them, you idiots!" She yelled, "Rayne, Get your ass to the stationary machin gun on the back, NOW!"

Peering over, she saw the other boat to the left of them were also being ravaged by the Plesiosaur, only them having wors luck than Natasha's boat. The Plesiosaur brought itself up, and smashed down on the boat next to them, and Natasha had seen it, then gulped. The same Plesiosaur brought it's head down at Natasha again, who was pushed out of the way, and taken place by another soldier, who bravely saved Natasha.

(Basically what happend to the other boat: http://members.fortunecity.com/3harryart/plesiosaur.jpg )

SilentWolf
Rayne couldnt' help but stare up at the magnificent beasts that towered over her. A smile spread across the young girls face as she looked into the eyes of her very first dinosaur. Unlike the Pterosaurs from earlier, these creatures were genuine reptiles.

"Rayne, Get your ass to the stationary machin gun on the back, NOW!" Natasha's voice was distant, yet blunt. Rayne knew what she had to do.

As she stepped up and swiveled the large fully automatic chain gun to face the nearest creature she couldn't help but stop for a moment and study the features of this creatures face. It's teeth were pointed outward rather than hooked like that of a large carnivorous animal. Immediately she knew what she was dealing with.

Rayne jumped from her battle station and tripple timed it back down to where their rooms were. She knew Natasha was going to blow up when she saw her running off like this, but it was well worth it.

Minutes later and she returned on deck just in time to watch the second ship go down like a toy. In her arms were two huge metallic buckets.

Rayne rushed to the edge of the boat, shoving frightened crew members out of the way untill she was right up next to the giant reptiles.

"They don't want to eat us!" She screamed over the panic. "They're just hungry and we're probably scaring their food away!" She added, throwing one bucket into the water and watching as it's bloody contents turned the blue water red. Rayne wasted no time hurdling the second bucket of chum over the edge, and waited and watched as all three of the monsters dipped their heads back into the sea and disappeared once more.

Rayne leaned over the edge and sighed. "I told you. There was no need to shoot them. Their bodies would only attract scavengers from the skies." She added, relived that their lives had been spared. But as Rayne watched the murky red water, she was haunted by another thought. The scent of blood, and feeding frenzy of pleiseorsaur would most likely attract other sea monsters. Most definatly large sharks.

Skunkette Love
Natasha glared at the water and then looked at Rayne, "You.. You... You idiot!" She yelled and jumped up storming up to her, "Do you know how many of those monsters are going to come because of what you just did?!" She yelled, "Maybe i should throw you in... If you don't do as i order, i WILL throw you in, got it?! Now get the machine gun loaded and ready!" She scowled and lit another cigarette and sighed, "You are a dumb kid.... These things want food.. WE'RE THE FOOD!" She roared loudly before storming off and getting the gun loaded herself and getting ready for what was imminent.

Sasuke Uchiha
Strife didn't see the point in shooting at them. Almost all the bullets in the world couldn't bring those down.
"Ma'am, Rayne is right. We're never on the food chian, so they have no reason to come after us." Strife, the usually silent one, said. He then stood, pulled out his M82 Sniper, and scoped in to get an even better look at the creatures. He then turned to look inland, and saw a sort of, 'Welcoming Party'.
"Ma'am, we've gotta problem."
A herd of raptors, not just four or five, but ten to twelve counting the young.

Skunkette Love
(No raptors yet, please, i don't want the land dinosaurs to attack yet.. I have plans based on DC2)

Agent HUNK
Travis Morton looked at the beauty of the Plesiosaurs as they began to attack the boats. He had been in one of the boats to the left of Natasha's, and most of the men on it had either been crushed or jumped overboard. Travis knew that had been a bad idea even before the mens screams of terror wafted up from the waves.
Plesiosaurs were carnivores, and didn't care what meat they ate. Suddenly, The plesiosaurs retreated back into the depths as Doctor Morton heard Natasha Yelling at another female soldier. Travis manned the boat and got it close enough to the other so he could board it. "Ma'am, Rayne is right. We're never on the food chain, so they have no reason to come after us." a young soldier with a sniper rifle said. "Of course we are young man, we always have been. You've just forgotten it living in cities, all of our tecnological advances easing your fears. Once we step foot on that island we fall back to the bottom of the chain." Travis took a deep breath and when he did the smell of cigarette smoke reached him. "Can I have a cigarette?"

Skunkette Love
Natasha looked at Travis then held up her pack of cigarettes, "I'm not worried about those... We're going to have a much larger problem in a minute... about five times larger..." She said and kept her eyes on the water, "Plesiosaur are often large... The long necked ones.. But now that a DIMWIT threw blood in the water, we might be attacked by the short neck Plesiosaur.. which are much larger.. They could swallow a suvmarine in a single bite and go for seconds, then thirds!"

Agent HUNK
"You're talking about the Kronosaurs. They shouldn't be a problem once we get to shallow water." Travis said as he took the pack from Natasha. He noticed that it was a fairly new pack and tossed it overboard.

Skunkette Love
(Ohh it's soo on.)

Natasha watched her cigarettes get tossed over, "Gah! I need those!" Shs shouted and tried to catch them before they hit the water, but failed "Travis Morton!!" She roared as she stood up, "Why did you do that, you ass?!" She yelled, so irritated right now she could shoot her entire troop, "Those keep me calm! Now I'm going to be soo edgy!" She yelled, not noticing how she was now, but smirked as she opened her pack and got a new cigarette pack then unholstered her weapon again, "I swear to god you come near me I'll shoot you.."

Johns Mannequin
On the far side of the island, a Tyrannosaurus Rex feasted on the corpse of a Brontosaurus. It had been a tough kill, and he was tired. He decided to drag his stuffed body next to the nearest tree, which he leaned against and fell asleep.

trademark

Sarahmier
Dave threw back his pistol after having aimed at the water. " Well give the word and ill put holes in everything that comes up if you command it." He said as he holstered his weapon. It seemed like Travis and Rayne were admiring the creatures when all Dave was here for was the adventure. Sure the animals were very beautiful and mystifying but they could easily end this whole mission in a flash if the got exited.

"So all we can do is sit and wait to see if they will attack." " I don't know about you guys but that makes me feel kinda cornered and stuck." He stood ready at any command.

Agent HUNK
"You recruited me because of my expertise, and smoking on this island will be hazardous to your health for many reasons. I would like to point out the fact that the predators on the island will most likely have superb Olfactory senses. In short, You smoke, they find you, you die. You wanted my expertise if you refuse to listen to it you die. Now If anyone else has smokes, or anything that gives off a distinct odor toss it over board now."
Travis said as he walked pass Natasha and looked to the island. 'We'll find you Dylan.'

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed as she lit another cigarette, "But we've been trained in the highest combat skills... and yes Dave.. All we can do is wait for an attack or to reach the shore.." She said, calming down a bit then looked at Travis, "Our primal objective is to blow up the island... Our secondary is to find Dylan Morton." She said, "It's not a big one, I heard he was an excelent survivalist.. He can wait until we've scoped the island. However, according to the greatest survivalist of all time, Regina, We have to remain in a group. I'll have to find how to work with you all..""

Agent HUNK
Travis had to resist the urge to reach and grab Natasha's cigarette. "You're going to get all of us killed. The smell of those cigarettes will stick to your clothes and will bring in the predators. Trust me no amount of training can prepare you for what lies ahead." Travis said as he absently ran his fingers across the scars over his left eye.
"As for Regina, had she been better trained more people would have made it back in one piece."

Skunkette Love
Natasha rolled her eyes, "Ragina was a much better survivalist than your brother. Atleast i know that!" She yelled and took another drag from her cigarette, "Besides, Unlike you guys, I brought another pair of clothes, I'll change when we set up camp." She said, "And besides... Dylan was much better lokking than you." She said and leaned back.

trademark

Agent HUNK
Travis smirked, " He was also ten years younger than me. Besides, I know the real reason he stayed behind. Regina told me everything." Travis said as he took out a resealable bag and took out a small chunk of Tobacco before putting it in his mouth. As he started to chew Travis held it out to Natasha. "When we get out on the island and you need a smoke, chew some of this. I've used it on hunts and missions, but no predator or sentry dog has found me yet."

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed, " Ragina didn't tell me anything... We just talked about certain objectives." she said and snatched the chewing tobacco from him, "Mine!" She almost yelled and put it in her pack. She tossed her cigarette butt over the side of the ship, "Heh.. He's probly much more athletic, strong, and much better looking than you..." she continued, "I wonder what he looks like now days.. It's been almost 6 months.."

Agent HUNK
"If he were here he would say, 'One out of three ain't bad.'" Travis said before spitting over the edge of the boat. "He probably doesn't look much different than me, other than he may be a little greyer. Kids will do that to a man." Travis said more to himself than Natasha as he walked away from her.

Skunkette Love
Natasha rolled his eyes, "Travis!" She said loud enough to stop him, "When we dock, your joob is to get the suplies, I'll get some rookies to help you, but since you're the strongest here, it'd be your job anyways. Lets see... Jack, You are going to scout the area for a good campsite." She said.

trademark
"yeah sure"

Lil' Gangsta
Charles found his campsite.He got his backpack.He fumbled around looking for his gun."Jackpot!!"He said nervously.He took out his gun and cocked it and loaded it with bullets.He then ran out to find the beach.

SilentWolf
Rayne smiled and pushed herself away from the edge of the boat. She was surprised to see that so many people had trusted and understood her judgment. This Natasha woman was going to have to learn alot about being a commander. Rayne already knew they were in for quite a hell when they got to that island.

One of the recruits was ordered to find the campsite. Rayne knew he would need some help, especially from someone with her expertise. Besides, Natasha would be overjoyed to have Rayne out of her hair.

"Jack. I'll be coming along with you incase you run into anything scaley."

Skunkette Love
Natasha shook her head, "No, You're going to have a much more important job, okay?" She said, calmed down, "What i need you to do is get the info of what we're up against in the computer at the dock. It should show a map of what dinosaur is where." She said, "I'm not trying to be a witch, but.. I need you guys to understand how serious this stuff is... It isn't a trip to an ammusment park.. It's a trip to hell... Now bare with me... Regina has told me what's on this island, through her own eyes, but.. I know by now the beasts have bred and there are different species.. So.. You actually have the most important job, okay?"

Sarahmier
Dave stood their hearing all of Natashas commands at the other soldiers . " Excuse me but is their anything I can do to help maim"? He said as he walked up to her in a lazy slouchy form.

Skunkette Love
Natasha looked to dave and smiled at his half politness, "Well... Are you any good at unlocking mechanical things..?" She asked, knowing the doors were mechanical, and they had no keys.

Agent HUNK
About a hundred yards from where the soldiers came ashore a pair of eyes watched them go about their jobs. The eyes belonged to the largest known raptor in the world. This particular Utahraptor was a male, and was covered in scars. Scar had seen humans before thanks to the other expeditions and he knew that these creatures were dangerous. Scar had even been saved by one of these creatures when he was attacked by a T-Rex. Scar had never seen an explosion before that day, but he would never forget it. Nor would he forget the small creature that killed the T-Rex.

Travis Morton carried the last crate off of the small boat and sat it on the ground about 10 yards up from the beach with the others. He couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched, when someone bumped into him.

Sarahmier
Daves boring pointless face started to brighten up. He was always pretty good at breaking and entering, hacking ect........ He jumped at the opportunity. " Well I was a criminal before a solider, so yeah Ive been known to break in to places here and there" He straightened up from his slouchy form and got his bag.

SilentWolf
"That's good news." Rayne cut in. "I never was a fan of puzzle solving. The two of us will have the mission completed before night fall. Not that we have much of a choice." She replied, her eyes scanning the nearby forest.

"Natasha, we're going to need a map to get there. You do have one, right?"

Skunkette Love
Naasha nodded, "I do actually, given to me by Regina.." She said and took it from her pocket. It was a simple elevation and above shot of the island. "She took the liberty of marking the areas for me.." She finished and held the map out to rayne.

SilentWolf
"Thanks."

Rayne folded the map in half and slipped it into a pocket on her backpack.

"We'll check in with you as soon as we reach the compund." She said, looking over at her new partner for the day. "Shall we?"

Skunkette Love
Natasha sighed, "I'll go with you two..." she said, "Travis, I'm leaving you in command while I'm with them.. Radio in if something goes wrong." She said as the boat stopped completely at the dock. She immedietly jumped off and unholstered her weapon, Rayne, Dave, lets go..." She said.

Sarahmier
" Um? Yeah just hold on." " I did not know I was gonna be breaking into anything." " Cause if these doors are mech and I cant enter we may need some kind of explosion, C4 is my choice."

" But thats only if the door are not connected and I cant open." " So do we have anything here?"

SilentWolf
"A c4 plastic explosive?" Rayne shook her head. "That type of demolition might just blow up a little too much door. We can't damage the computers on the other side. Let's just hope your criminal mind can think of an alternative." With that, Rayne stepped from the boats ramp and into the soft sand of the beach. She reached for her waist and unholstered a compact m16 pistol.

"Since you've decided to join us." Rayne started, handing Natasha the map. "You better lead the way." She paused and then added ",comander."

Skunkette Love
Natasha nodded and smiled a bit, "Okay then... Dave, Let's go... You too Rayne." She said, as if she had forgotten and began walking. She kept her mind open as she took out the chewing tobacco and put a bit int her mouth and chewed slowly, "God i hate this shit.." She said to herself, "I want.. a cigarette..."

Sarahmier
"Well ok ill try to do it with out a boom! Dave said as he followed the two. his mind ran wild with images of past jobs and missions, nothing was going to compare to what he had done from the past to something like this. " i still wanna see something blow up." Dave said laughing

trademark
"Damn were is a spot Jack"

Skunkette Love
Natasha rolled her eyes and Dave's antics, "Seeing something blow up could cost us all." She said and began walking towards the forest again, reading the map so she wouldn't get lost, and stopped, waiting for Dave and Rayne to follow, "Come on, guys. We only have until nightfall to find a camp sight and such, So let's go!"

Johns Mannequin
The T-Rex decided he was hungry. He made his way down the shore, searching for some velocoraptor or other small dinosaur to feast upon and fill his empty stomach.

Skunkette Love
(The troop is NOT to be attacked.)

KILLA420

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.