Eradicator vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Eradicator
http://captain.custard.org/league/graphics/characters/eradicator.jpg

vs

Sentry
http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/sentry-new.jpg

no prep, and both are fighting to the best of their abilities in the desert. who comes out on top ?

grey fox
Erad. He's SS level.

UniOmni
Sentry going by hype.

Eradicator is a bit lackluster in showings currently.

But he has more, so he gets the nod on forum battles.

Galan777
Eradicator ftw

Mace Skywalker
When the Sentry fights, its for a reason and he really doesnt play around. I'd take him in a close win.

Soleran
Eradicator is so powerful he has loses left and right lolsmile

Sentry beats him, long live Sentry, for real!

Big Sexy
Man what is up with Sentry. He needs to be involved with Annihilation since Civil War is doing nothing to his character.

Soleran
I think its better Sentry is a sideline character really, who wants to constantly see a superbadass character just whopping all the time.

His mental state and how he acts in regards to that is more interesting and makes him as a character I think.

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
Erad. He's SS level.
On paper at least.

UniOmni
Zealot is weak and a paper tiger!!

Nemesis is much more interesting.

Validus
Choosing between Zealot and Nemesis is weaksauce, Omni.

Endrict Nuul
Bump

Avlon
Eradicator ftw.

Redlineshifter
On paper Eradicator: Erads FTW

In practice Eradicator: Erads FTL

kgkg
Originally posted by Redlineshifter
On paper Eradicator: Erads FTW

In practice Eradicator: Erads FTL
Isn't on paper "Sentry" power of a million suns wink

SevenShackles
Eradicator ftw. sentry just doesnt have much in my opinion thatll make me say he can win this.

Redlineshifter
Originally posted by kgkg
Isn't on paper "Sentry" power of a million suns wink

No. By "on paper" I am referring to the level of power that Eradicator wields and can potentially use, but whatever reason, does not.

"The Power of a Millions Suns" is just a catchphrase. If he had ever truly manifested the power of 1 million suns, there wouldn't be much of a Marvel Universe left to write about.

zeel
eradicator depending on the version is a beast.

Enyalus
The dude who stalemated Galactus. roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Sentry dies

skygunner41
Bob the builder lose...

Red Hulk
No. By "on paper" I am referring to the level of power that Eradicator wields and can potentially use, but whatever reason, does not.

"The Power of a Millions Suns" is just a catchphrase. If he had ever truly manifested the power of 1 million suns, there wouldn't be much of a Marvel Universe left to write about. laughing out loud

The power of one million suns is his potential power.

And one million suns is less than a galaxy anyway...

Stoic
Sentry

Mindset

"The Power of a Millions Suns" is just a catchphrase. If he had ever truly manifested the power of 1 million suns, there wouldn't be much of a Marvel Universe left to write about.

Power of a Million Suns

And no that is not > universe

vlaaad12345
Sentry gets owned when the hell did he suddenly get on the level of a person of supermans caliber(arguably higher),if erads has fortress mode then forget it sentry is getting droped like a small child.

Avlon
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Sentry gets owned when the hell did he suddenly get on the level of a person of supermans caliber(arguably higher),if erads has fortress mode then forget it sentry is getting droped like a small child.

Erads body can process Solar energy just like Superman's can and more. Sentry's blasts would probably "sundip" Erads.

That is if he even got that chance. Erads energy control is insane.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/243/sundipmn9.th.jpg

Redlineshifter
I think some people missed my point about "there wouldn't be much of a Marvel Universe left to write about"

The Power of a Million Suns would destroy the Earth, and since that is where the majority of the stories take place... Do you see where I'm going with this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.