Thor and Beta Ray Bill versus Silver Surfer and Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
bloodlust ON

Galan777
hmm, I'd give Surfer & Glads the slight majority 6-7/10

good fight though.

Stupid Rookie
IMO Thor and BRB take this 6/10. I think Glads is the weak link

Galan777
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
IMO Thor and BRB take this 6/10. I think Glads is the weak link I'm thinking of the Glads which beat Vulcan with 2 punches........ I'm thinking of Glads that Vulcan couldn't even touch.

Soujaboy
Good fight...

Ichigo66666
With Current Surfer, i give them the slight edge.
If Gladiator stays confident, they take it 7/10.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
With Current Surfer, i give them the slight edge.
If Gladiator stays confident, they take it 7/10.

It wil be a good fight, and I think SS takes Thor or BRB, I just think that Either of them can beat Glads faster.

It would be a good fight though.

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
It wil be a good fight, and I think SS takes Thor or BRB, I just think that Either of them can beat Glads faster.

It would be a good fight though.

Agreed, a very good one.

They will put up a good fight, BRB or Thor may hold off for a while, if Glads loose confidence, it leaves him open for the kill. Then BRB and Thor maybe double team Surfer.

MightyEInherjar
Can BRB absorb PC in Stormbreakers like Thor can in Mjolnir?

Roldz
Not directly but i dont see why it cant, it supposedly quite similar to Mjonir.. Id give the win to SS and Glads dough..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor and GLads. Those Combined hammers can call up all types of Godly powers. Glads will be teleported away in point two seconds or turned into solid gold while thor and BRB beat the tar out of surfer. Glads does not have any defense against thier attacks while Thor and BRB can block pretty much all of glads attacks and most of Surfers.

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor and GLads. Those Combined hammers can call up all types of Godly powers. Glads will be teleported away in point two seconds or turned into solid gold while thor and BRB beat the tar out of surfer. Glads does not have any defense against thier attacks while Thor and BRB can block pretty much all of glads attacks and most of Surfers.

Thor and BRB you mean?

Validus
Surfer/Glads win comfortably.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Surfer/Glads win comfortably.

Co-signed.

I'm so glad Nvrbeen is back. It makes the threads that much more humorous than normal.

Soujaboy
If we use current Surfer, isn't it only fair that we use current Thor?

If not than Surfer and Glads take the large majority.

If were using classic versions than I give the slight edge to Thor and Beta Ray.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Roldz
Not directly but i dont see why it cant, it supposedly quite similar to Mjonir.. Id give the win to SS and Glads dough..

Yes, both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker can absorb pc, and cosmic energy. To my knowledge there hasn't been a type of energy that Mjolnir hasn't been able to absorb and redirect.

Mjolnir and Stormbreaker are supposedly complete equals, as are BRB and Thor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Thor and BRB you mean?

Yeah I meant thor and brb.

nvrbeenwthagirl
THor and BRB can pretty much block every single Blast from Surfer between the two of them. They can also turn glads to stone or wisk him away into another wrealm. Glads has no power or shields to defend himself against the hammer's. Surfer would be alone and at the mercy of two very powerful beings. He can barely beat one if at all. both together, no way.

Omega-level
To be honest, i think that SS can do it alone.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
bloodlust ON

team one ftw

lordboo
team one.
if this is current isnt he uber powerful

boriquaking55
Glads is the weak link here. Confident or not, he just has too many mediocre showings to show he could match up to BRB or Thor. I think post-Annihilation Surfer is more powerful, but I'm not sure he could handle both Thor & BRB. Plus, since we have no clue what power-level Thor is at right now, this fight is hard to predict.

HandOfFate
Bloodlust = Silver Surfer and Gladiator for the win

Mostly because of sheer speed.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Bloodlust = Silver Surfer and Gladiator for the win

Mostly because of sheer speed.

I submit to you this.

Surfer is ftl
Thanos's reaction time can keep up with surfer's speed blitz
Thor is able to blitz thanos

Thor > surfer
And as far as beta goes... he is up for debate speed wise

But in this battle i have no doubt about brb and thor winning

Bouboumaster
Surfer bloodlust is a beast. I go with the cosmics.

Can we use THIS version of Gladiator?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mn3AQWxAig

If yes, Gladiator take team 1 while taking a martini.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I submit to you this.

Surfer is ftl
Thanos's reaction time can keep up with surfer's speed blitz
Thor is able to blitz thanos

Thor > surfer
And as far as beta goes... he is up for debate speed wise

But in this battle i have no doubt about brb and thor winning
What makes you think that Thor can blitz Thanos?

CaptainStoic
I'll go on Beta Rays showing against Stardust. Galactus recently stated to Stardust that when the time comes, Silver Surfer will get out of line, and when that time comes he wants Stardust to deal with him. This statement leads me to believe that Stardust may be the Surfers superior in terms of power, or Galactus would never tell him to sanction him when the time came.

Beta Ray Bill showed that he could handle Stardust in the Stormbreaker mini series, I'd pit him against the Surfer for a victory. Thor has beaten Gladiator before, and I can see him doing so again. I'd give Thor's team a slight edge and say they would win 7/10 times.

quanchi112
team one wins this as i think gladiator wouldnt be as much help to the surfer here. surfer fights hard but goes down. i think gladiator is definitely the weakest character on here for sure. thor and beta ray bill win this.

james2099
Gladiator is the strongest person in this fight, He has blitzed thor and KOed him, Dont try to put thor or bill in gladiators strength or speed level because it wont work.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by james2099
Gladiator is the strongest person in this fight, He has blitzed thor and KOed him, Dont try to put thor or bill in gladiators strength or speed level because it wont work.
thor can go ftl

when has glads done this?

And im pretty sure thor is stronger then glads.

Plus current thor is very possibly still at endgame levels and if he is then glads is gonna need a second ass hole for all the raping

Priest
Thor almost killed Gladiator twice.
Thor has beaten Surfer twice.
Team 1 ftw.

Newjak
I just want to add one thing wouldn't blood lusted Thor be Warrior Madness Thor.

Priest
yes

james2099
Did he almost kill superman twice? The writers LET thor win because thats who they wanted to win... Gladiator kicked thors hammer out of his hands and knocked thor out then forgot to take thor into the sun while thor was in the air KOED for 60 seconds so to save him the writers sends in thor girl to fight gladiator while someone drags thor to his hammer... Now marvel cant let thor die in that issue because the name of the book is THOR... But when he gets blitzed here the writers cant save his ass this time.

Gecko4lif
Did he almost kill superman twice? The writers LET thor win because thats who they wanted to win... Gladiator kicked thors hammer out of his hands and knocked thor out then forgot to take thor into the sun while thor was in the air KOED for 60 seconds so to save him the writers sends in thor girl to fight gladiator while someone drags thor to his hammer... Now marvel cant let thor die in that issue because the name of the book is THOR... But when he gets blitzed here the writers cant save his ass this time.
thor lost...

Larceny
Team 1 ftw, and yes to Newjack's question.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Newjak
I just want to add one thing wouldn't blood lusted Thor be Warrior Madness Thor.

No. That was MADNESS - you know, CRAZY,INSANE, MENTALLY-ILL - Thor, big difference from just bloodlust. Warrior's Madness actually increased his strength.

Splits 50/50.

TricksterPriest
As I recall, didn't Thor ***** Gladiator?

UniOmni
Thor and Beta Ray Bill.

Surfer is the weak link here.

Both have winning records over Surfer iirc, and their hammers negate his main ability....pointing and shooting.

Gladiator might be stronger than Thor by a hair, but i'd doubt he's stronger than Beta.

Gladiator can make it competitive if he were to use his speed for once, but that's not his style for the most part.

Thor whomps Surfer unconscious yet again, and BRB beats the shit out of Gladiator.

The hammer gods ftw.

Bransolute
Originally posted by UniOmni
Both have winning records over Surfer iirc
You mean, Thor beating him as WM, and Beta cheapshotting him? laughing out loud

UniOmni
It works.

Even without those, i'd give them the edge.

His mo is shooting energy blasts, which they have no issue absorbing and then returning only more potent.

That limits his useful greatly, and Gladiator could go far, but he doesn't use his speed in the speedblitz heavy way.

Bransolute
Originally posted by UniOmni
It works.

Even without those, i'd give them the edge.

His mo is shooting energy blasts, which they have no issue absorbing and then returning only more potent.

That limits his useful greatly, and Gladiator could go far, but he doesn't use his speed in the speedblitz heavy way. It's not like Thor or Beta have ever been hit by energy blasts...

Plus, it's not like Surfer can punch or anything...

Gladiator has used his speed against Thor once I know of, and I think another time.

Although I guess he's just a second rate Superman clone... smile

Evolve
Thor and Beta Ray. Either of them I'm assuming would eventually put down Gladiator first. Then its bloodlusted Surf vs Thor and Beta Ray, if they go all out.. I think they can pull it off.

Thor/BRB 6-7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.