We Need a New Next-Gen Console thread b/cause this is now the Post-Next Gen Era

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
And I'm going to create them even at the cost of receiving a warning and or having all the threads ended by the mod which I think made a bad mistake in creating just one frikken thread to discuss a topic that's just too big for it!

I say lets have 1 thread for each of the 3 new next gen consoles now that they are all out. And with that, the current thread the mod has up was just pre-next Gen discussions about the new consoles. The place is a mess. At one time no one talks about one system or you'd have to jump in, start a new discussion off topic about another system. Then you get into it with other poster for not sticking with the current topic on a console you could give 2 teeth about. It ridiculous. I haven't had this experience in this thread but I'm sure it happens. See these new threads will be about the post-next Gen era. On top of which it'll give fans a place to call home in terms of discussing their own favorite consoles only. And of course anyone can join but it will have it's main group.

If you are going to integrate, at least integrate people who have specific console discussions and have like affinities for the systems. Or what these new threads will do.

So here we go.

§P0oONY
No.... Keep using the other one...

spooonysaysclosed

Lana
Um, yeah, no. I don't know what the hell you're talking about but as you say right in your post that you have no experience in that thread, you are speaking from ignorance.

That thread works, it keeps the forum from being cluttered, and pretty much so long as you're talking about the next-gen stuff in there, it's on topic. What we're actually discussing usually changes every page or two, or even every couple posts. It's not hard to keep up with at all. Yeah, it's huge, but it's also over a year old by now. Surely if it wasn't working out or was a bad idea, it would have been scrapped by now, hmm?

I don't really think we need seperate threads for the consoles themselves, anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.