wolverine vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
who will win both have hercules and wolverine has healing factor plus hercules is invulnerable. Can wolverine claw cut his skin

snoopdogg
Didn't Wolverine already defeat Herc.? I think it was in COC from the 80's or some sh!t.

Howard_Jones
Wolverine defeated Herc before, but then again it probably was bunk writing, kinda like half of Wolverine's history.

hunbu04
hercules 10/10 with relative ease, stronger, faster, more durable, near tireless etc

Zahit
spite thread.

herc makes wolvie into a rug to clean his sandals with.

celestialdemon
If this is a straight up fight, then Hercules would win every time. But if this Wolverine with his writer behind him, who knows what kind of awful things will happen to Herc. laughing

Badabing
Where's Capt and Jin?

darthgoober
Wolverine 10/10. shifty

Omega-level
Wolverine jobs 10/10.

In a serious fight, Hercules one-punches him.

hulk10
Wolverine might be powerful but Hercules is a god who stood to the Hulk so I'll say that Hercules will win. sick smokin' evil face mad laughing laughing out loud cool

endrict
Stupid thread....fanboys won't learn....

Turtlethomas
50-50

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Wolverine already defeat Herc.? I think it was in COC from the 80's or some sh!t.
he's beaten him once and put up a good showing that was impressive to herc's own admission one the other occasion...

Originally posted by endrict
Stupid thread....fanboys won't learn....

what the hell are you talking about? no one of fanboy calibur has even even made an appearance in this thread.. What the f**k?

Howard_Jones
Scans? I'd like to see personally whether it's bunk or not.

olympian
The one Jin is talking about its the bar fight where Logan only managed *one* good hit in the end that impressed Herc.

Until then he was getting smacked and laugth about. Wich cleary shows Wolverine`s superiority rigth there.

In the mind of Jin.

Fanboy
Hercules should have one shot knocked Wolverine out like Juggernaut did.

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by Zahit
spite thread.

herc makes wolvie into a rug to clean his sandals with.

laughing

grey fox
A rug is to dignified , Hercules pulls an ultimate Hulk and feeds the rest to cerberus.

snoopdogg
I saw the barfight. I remember Wolverine smashing a table over Herc. head knocking him down. The other fight I did not see.

DarkCrawler
Off-Panel fight in Contest of Champions, a series that is known for it's bad writing. Off-panel wins hardly count since we don't see what happened.

snoopdogg
Well if it's stated in a comic then it's official. I've heard that phrase used countless times. Off-panel fights should be used especially if it's a cannon comic.

Wolverine has a very consistant record of beating up big dogs. He's got a shot here. If it were not for his claws and bones Herc. would win everytime imo.

Daredevil1
Agreed, sort of. IMO its not his claws not bones but the special adamantium. Without that Logan is not going to do so good. But with it he has a weapon that has shown to hurt the likes of Hercules, Thing, Namor etc etc. Factoring his agility and mobility realy makes it difficult for Herc. Especially since he has no weather/energy projections like his rival in strength ala Thor.

But I still give the edge to Hercules 7/10. One good bonk could leave Logan stunned long enough for the KO.

Against the big dogs like Herc/Thor. I always give them the edge since they can toss mountains. But all the while as seen above I give Logan or any street level character there props.

jinzin
Well if it's stated in a comic then it's official. I've heard that phrase used countless times. Off-panel fights should be used especially if it's a cannon comic.

Wolverine has a very consistant record of beating up big dogs. He's got a shot here. If it were not for his claws and bones Herc. would win everytime imo. quite true... i really don't get it, wolverine's faster, wolverine's a better fighter, and wolverine's got weapons that scared herc shitless... plus he can take damage. he's got a chance is putting it lightly... the real reason people say that that win doesn't count is because it's wolverine that did it plain and simple, they wouldn't allow it to count in their minds if it happened on panel either.. (example: namor)

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Off-Panel fight in Contest of Champions, a series that is known for it's bad writing. Off-panel wins hardly count since we don't see what happened.

It's also for an excuse for putting characters over without explaining how it happened.

tkitna
The whole bar fight is being taken in the wrong context. Hercules was practically laughing the whole time. Wolverine popped his claws and Hercules responded with a ZOUNDS or something like that and then caused Wolverine to slash a table which in turn he had his hands stuck in. Wolverine smashed the table on Hercules and he was still laughing after that happened. I hardly think Wolverine's claws scare Hercules sh!tless.

Wolverine gets pummeled 10/10.

olympian
Originally posted by jinzin
quite true... i really don't get it, wolverine's faster, wolverine's a better fighter, and wolverine's got weapons that scared herc shitless... plus he can take damage. he's got a chance is putting it lightly... the real reason people say that that win doesn't count is because it's wolverine that did it plain and simple, they wouldn't allow it to count in their minds if it happened on panel either.. (example: namor)
The reason why people often discount that win was because the writer didnt even bothered to show how he pulled that one. Similiar to the Lobo figth even if it was fan vote.

Its like the writer didnt even knew how the character would do it. It doesnt add credibility.

And i even say that counting it, because its in continuity. I wonder what poeple would say if Herc had an off panel win against Hulk. How credible would it look?

xmarksthespot
Depends on whether he can be pierced by adamantium (is there anything to indicate he can't be por favor?) by Wolverine's level of strength and on how close quarters the fight is. A thunderclap can arguably end it.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by tkitna
Wolverine gets pummeled 10/10.

Jyppe
Who's faster? Herc is quite fast too. And skilled.

DarkCrawler

Wolverine has a very consistant record of beating up big dogs. He's got a shot here. If it were not for his claws and bones Herc. would win everytime imo.
Off-panel fights don't count because of the simple reason that we don't know what happened in them, thus they can't be used as a basis for debate...

Wolverine doesn't have consistant record of beating big dogs, honestly. Hell, Hulk would beat him 100% of the time except that he does something stupid like stab himself in the head with Wolverine's claws accidentally (the infamous Deathverine incident, it was more Hulk's fault then Wolverine's that Logan won).

And only times Wolverine has had any edge against any Hulk incarnation was post-HR Hulk, which, like you can see from current Hulk series and other things, is weaker.

We all know that most top tiers with actual skills and speed don't use them against Wolverine when they fight him (Thor, Namor, etc.) and use barely one percent of their strength or one percent of the attacks and capabilities they have.

Or they just punch him couple of times and then stop for reason or another.

jinzin
Originally posted by tkitna
The whole bar fight is being taken in the wrong context. Hercules was practically laughing the whole time. Wolverine popped his claws and Hercules responded with a ZOUNDS or something like that and then caused Wolverine to slash a table which in turn he had his hands stuck in. Wolverine smashed the table on Hercules and he was still laughing after that happened. I hardly think Wolverine's claws scare Hercules sh!tless.

Wolverine gets pummeled 10/10. he was off balance and running away with haste as wolverine began to attack him with them.. he started laughing after wolverine got his claws stuck...
he had the same scared reaction when wolverine popped em in his mini too.

Galan777
Originally posted by hunbu04
who will win both have hercules and wolverine has healing factor plus hercules is invulnerable. Can wolverine claw cut his skin Two different words describe this thread:

1.) Rediculous

2.) Spite

After this battle, Herc has a new b*tch.....

Herc 10/10

Soleran
Why in the hell would Hercules with all his feats throughout the ages be terrified of Wolverine and his claws, he has battled Gods.

jinzin
he's probably not terrified of wolverine, but definitely scared of the claws.. and probably because they can cut him in half.. erm

FearMe
laughing

Wolverine cut Herc.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Herc afraid of him. Stupidest thing ever.

jinzin
why wouldn't wolverine cut herc? he's stabbed namor, cut hulk, stabbed thanos, easily stabbed thing, cut thors arm up, stabbed silver surfer. herc is head and shoulders above them in durability?

Soleran
why wouldn't wolverine cut herc? he's stabbed namor, cut hulk, stabbed thanos, easily stabbed thing, cut thors arm up, stabbed silver surfer. herc is head and shoulders above them in durability?

No, but he talks funny so I'll just cross my fingers that if Wolverine cuts him anywhere its to cut his tongue out!

FearMe
Yes but he shouldn't be able to do that from his stats. If they said in his bio he has the strength to do that then that would be fine, but they keep it the same. Please tell me you think that isn't daft when he does crazy stuff which are pretty cool but keep his stats the same.

Oh can you get me a scan of Wolverine cutting Hulk. Only time I remember is when he retracted his claws and you saw that it hurt, but we didn't get a look at his hands.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soleran
No, but he talks funny so I'll just cross my fingers that if Wolverine cuts him anywhere its to cut his tongue out!

lol

Originally posted by FearMe
Yes but he shouldn't be able to do that from his stats. If they said in his bio he has the strength to do that then that would be fine, but they keep it the same. Please tell me you think that isn't daft when he does crazy stuff which are pretty cool but keep his stats the same.

Oh can you get me a scan of Wolverine cutting Hulk. Only time I remember is when he retracted his claws and you saw that it hurt, but we didn't get a look at his hands.

it has nothing to do with his strength but the cutting effeciency of his claws.. I can't scan anything for you though, don't have a scanner.

darthgoober

Just thought I'd point a few things out. When he stabbed Thanos, Thanos was trying to put on a show for Mistress Death. Surfer is non cannon unless I'm mistaken. He's also showed an inability to cut Thing before. And regarding Thor...

There's no proof that Thor lost his arm to Wolverine. Check it out, this is the page in question...
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5745/fullpicue5.th.jpg

Yes Wolverine DID slash at Thor's arm, but if you look in the bottom corner you'll see that his arm is still intact. Here's a close up...
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1608/page015pf7.th.jpg
See, it's still there. Also notice that when Wolverine slashed at him, it was just above the wrist.

Now later on when he's missing an arm, it's missing from above the elbow. Here's a pic...
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2361/page020fp7.th.jpg

The entire battle took place off panel, and there's no proof how he lost the arm, but there's no way it was from the initial shot.

FearMe
lol

it has nothing to do with his strength but the cutting effeciency of his claws.. I can't scan anything for you though, don't have a scanner. You believe Wolverine cutting Thanos is not the biggest bullshit ever ??? laughing laughing laughing

But the claws are sharp yes but he needs certain amount of strength behind them to delver a cutting blow.

jinzin
Originally posted by darthgoober
Just thought I'd point a few things out. When he stabbed Thanos, Thanos was trying to put on a show for Mistress Death. Surfer is non cannon unless I'm mistaken. He's also showed an inability to cut Thing before. And regarding Thor...

There's no proof that Thor lost his arm to Wolverine. Check it out, this is the page in question...
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5745/fullpicue5.th.jpg

Yes Wolverine DID slash at Thor's arm, but if you look in the bottom corner you'll see that his arm is still intact. Here's a close up...
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1608/page015pf7.th.jpg
See, it's still there. Also notice that when Wolverine slashed at him, it was just above the wrist.

Now later on when he's missing an arm, it's missing from above the elbow. Here's a pic...
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2361/page020fp7.th.jpg

The entire battle took place off panel, and there's no proof how he lost the arm, but there's no way it was from the initial shot.

surfer isn't canon but the characters were the same.
likewise the only time wolverine showed an inability to cut thing wasn't canon.
thanos was proving himself superior to the durability of drax, hulk, namor, etc etc etc... he crushed caps shield into debris, not much reason to assume he let himself be chumped by wolverine "for show" he didn't do it for anyone else like that.
and I didn't say thor got his arm cut off.. I said cut up... which is what happened.

jinzin
Originally posted by FearMe
You believe Wolverine cutting Thanos is not the biggest bullshit ever ??? laughing laughing laughing

But the claws are sharp yes but he needs certain amount of strength behind them to delver a cutting blow.
he doesn't need that much strength considering their edges obviously.
and nah there's wayyyyyy bigger loads of shit floating around the MU then wolverine cutting through somebody.

darthgoober
Doesn't matter, non cannon doesn't count. He's never shown the ability

Originally posted by jinzin likewise the only time wolverine showed an inability to cut thing wasn't canon.
Wait, are you talking about this...
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/thingvswolverine28ab.jpg
I don't know what it's from, it's just something I ran across. If it's non cannon then my bad.

Originally posted by jinzin thanos was proving himself superior to the durability of drax, hulk, namor, etc etc etc... he crushed caps shield into debris, not much reason to assume he let himself be chumped by wolverine "for show" he didn't do it for anyone else like that.
What are you talking about? He let just about EVERYONE get in a shot before he put them down. The only person that didn't get to get in an attack was Quasar. So yeah, he took one for show.

Originally posted by jinzin and I didn't say thor got his arm cut off.. I said cut up... which is what happened.
His arm doesn't really look cut up either. The most you can argue for is scratched, because there's no blood. And even the scratch is arguable, because it's not clear what the marks on his arm is. In fact, if you'll notice, Wolverine connects on his wrist ban, which is still intact on the close up scan.

Zahit
Yes, Wolverine's claws CAN cut through Hercules' skin.
No, Hercules is not "terrified" of Wolverine or his claws.
Hercules has done battle with all kinds of gods and monsters.
He even gets into fights with Thor just for fun.
He even had Thor beat in hand-to-hand WHILE completely drunk!

In a real bloodlust fight, Wolvie can slice and dice Herc
all he wants.....Hercules won't die. Wolverine will.

jinzin
Doesn't matter, non cannon doesn't count. He's never shown the ability

he did show the ability there... however if you want to argue non canon doesn't count, that's absolutely fine.

Wait, are you talking about this...
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/thingvswolverine28ab.jpg
I don't know what it's from, it's just something I ran across. If it's non cannon then my bad. yes, it's a non canon source.

What are you talking about? He let just about EVERYONE get in a shot before he put them down. The only person that didn't get to get in an attack was Quasar. So yeah, he took one for show. letting himself get hit and reducing his durability are two different things.. he didn't reduce it for the likes of hulk and darax so why assume he did so for wolverine?

His arm doesn't really look cut up either. and you can tell with thors big mits covering it up?

The most you can argue for is scratched, because there's no blood. I don't thinkg thor would be grasping his arm over a sctratch, give him a little more credit than that...

And even the scratch is arguable so then he's holding his arm because? what, the blunt force trauma of wolverine's blow was so great? I think you're better off arguing that he was cut.

because it's not clear what the marks on his arm is. In fact, if you'll notice, Wolverine connects on his wrist ban, which is still intact on the close up scan. he's also drawn to cut right through the arm in that panal, not exactly the best time to be nitpicking.

jinzin
Yes, Wolverine's claws CAN cut through Hercules' skin.

thank you.

No, Hercules is not "terrified" of Wolverine
correct.

or his claws. incorrect... "zounds!" and then running and/or looking for cover TWICE seems to indicate otherwise.

Hercules has done battle with all kinds of gods and monsters. who in the MU hasn't?

He even gets into fights with Thor just for fun. He even had Thor beat in hand-to-hand WHILE completely drunk! good for him

In a real bloodlust fight, Wolvie can slice and dice Herc
all he wants.....Hercules won't die. Wolverine will. he may not die but he an be rendered unconcious from damage can he not? he can be rendered immobile from lost limbs can he not?

Madvillain
What the hell?

Hercules 10000000000/10000000000

xmarksthespot

darthgoober
he did show the ability there... however if you want to argue non canon doesn't count, that's absolutely fine.
No HE never has shown the ability, because it didn't count.

Originally posted by jinzin yes, it's a non canon source.
Then my bad.

Originally posted by jinzin letting himself get hit and reducing his durability are two different things.. he didn't reduce it for the likes of hulk and darax so why assume he did so for wolverine?
But he did(and not just for Wolverine). Everyone's shots(with the Exeption of Captain America), had more effect on him than they should have. Even Spiderman managed to stagger him.

Originally posted by jinzin and you can tell with thors big mits covering it up??
He's not covering the area that was slashed.

Originally posted by jinzin I don't thinkg thor would be grasping his arm over a sctratch, give him a little more credit than that...

so then he's holding his arm because? what, the blunt force trauma of wolverine's blow was so great? I think you're better off arguing that he was cut.
He's making a fist, he's not really grasping at anything.

Originally posted by jinzin he's also drawn to cut right through the arm in that panal, not exactly the best time to be nitpicking.
No, he slashed, but it didn't do anything. There's no real indication of injury on Thor's part, so he didn't cut through anything.

Zahit
he may not die but he an be rendered unconcious from damage can he not? he can be rendered immobile from lost limbs can he not?
you think Logan can knock-out Hercules?
you really think Wolverine can beat Hercules in full on battle?
is there no end to your madness?

jinzin
But he did(and not just for Wolverine). Everyone's shots(with the Exeption of Captain America), had more effect on him than they should have. Even Spiderman managed to stagger him. spiderman's also managed to stagger a "super hulk". he didn't hurt thanos though. and thanos only weighs a fraction of spiderman's lifting strength. in any case again there's no sufficient evidence that thanos dropped his durability for anybody, his power level of course, but his durability? no...

he's not covering the area that was slashed. it's a bad artist's interpretation.. again in the sequence before that wolverine is shown to be cutting right through his arm, his swing didn't stop whatsoever.

He's making a fist, he's not really grasping at anything. sure he is, he's grasping at his own arm, making a fist doesn't mean he wasn't cut.

No, he slashed, but it didn't do anything. There's no real indication of injury on Thor's part, so he didn't cut through anything. aside from thor grasping at his arm you mean? yeah no indication whatsoever... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
you think Logan can knock-out Hercules? it has nothing to do with what I think.. wolverine HAS knocked out hercules.

you really think Wolverine can beat Hercules in full on battle? depends.. in a straight hand to hand.. probably he's got a great chance yes....
if herc is allowed to smash him with landscape or manhatten or something then no.
is there no end to your madness?

never. evil face

Zahit
it has nothing to do with what I think.. wolverine HAS knocked out hercules.
wolverine WAS knocked out by an elk.

http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pictures/elk.jpg

jinzin
wolverine WAS knocked out by an elk.

http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pictures/elk.jpg once, has opposed the the dozens of times he wasn't knocked out by things dozens to hundreds of times stronger than an elk kick.. but it's nice to see how "objective" your critique on PIS can be.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
spiderman's also managed to stagger a "super hulk". he didn't hurt thanos though. and thanos only weighs a fraction of spiderman's lifting strength. in any case again there's no sufficient evidence that thanos dropped his durability for anybody, his power level of course, but his durability? no...
The fact that Spiderman's shot affected him as much as the shot's the Cosmic being's were hitting him with in the next issue IS proof.

Originally posted by jinzin it's a bad artist's interpretation.. again in the sequence before that wolverine is shown to be cutting right through his arm, his swing didn't stop whatsoever.
So his wrist bent on contact, and then snapped back into place when the resistance was gone. What's your point?

Originally posted by jinzin sure he is, he's grasping at his own arm, making a fist doesn't mean he wasn't cut.
Making a fist means that he wasn't grasping at his arm.

Originally posted by jinzin aside from thor grasping at his arm you mean? yeah no indication whatsoever... roll eyes (sarcastic)
He never did.

jinzin
The fact that Spiderman's shot affected him as much as the shot's the Cosmic being's were hitting him with in the next issue IS proof. he didn't even really "effect" him.. he hit him and it did nothing, made his head move and that's about it.... that doesn't dictate he was dropping his durability for anybody there.

So his wrist bent on contact, and then snapped back into place when the resistance was gone. What's your point? except for the fact that the contact was at the top of the wrist but above the point of the joint... closer to the forarm... he can't bend his forarm back so that's not what happened...

Making a fist means that he wasn't grasping at his arm. I thought you were talking about the cut arm.. look he hits wolverine so what? in the very next panal he is INDEED grasping at his arm.. and if wolverine did not do the damage what phantom force did? he wasn't grasping his arm BEFORE the claw strike sooooo. confused

He never did. right there at the bottom of the page.. that's exactly what he's doing... What the f**k?

darthgoober
he didn't even really "effect" him.. he hit him and it did nothing, made his head move and that's about it.... that doesn't dictate he was dropping his durability for anybody there.
He reacted the same way to many of the shots he took from the cosmics. So unless Spiderman hits as hard as the cosmics, his durability was powered down.

Originally posted by jinzin except for the fact that the contact was at the top of the wrist but above the point of the joint... closer to the forarm... he can't bend his forarm back so that's not what happened...
I'm talking about Wolverines wrist.

Originally posted by jinzin I thought you were talking about the cut arm.. look he hits wolverine so what? in the very next panal he is INDEED grasping at his arm.. and if wolverine did not do the damage what phantom force did? he wasn't grasping his arm BEFORE the claw strike sooooo. confused
I am talking about the cut arm. He has his other arm drawn across his chest, and is making a fist with it. If he were grasping at his arm, he wouldn't be able to make a fist, because his hand would be wrapped around his arm. Also, notice that his hand is up just below his shoulder, it's nowhere NEAR the area Wolverine slashed.

Originally posted by jinzin right there at the bottom of the page.. that's exactly what he's doing... What the f**k?
No he's not.

DarkCrawler
once, has opposed the the dozens of times he wasn't knocked out by things dozens to hundreds of times stronger than an elk kick.. but it's nice to see how "objective" your critique on PIS can be.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm pretty sure that he was just meaning that because something happens it doesn't mean that it is always valid.

olympian
he was off balance and running away with haste as wolverine began to attack him with them.. he started laughing after wolverine got his claws stuck...
he had the same scared reaction when wolverine popped em in his mini too.
So he was running away by charging Wolverine with a table to get him stuck and still continue to laugh at him?

And thats not off balance, its dodging. Logan claws can most probably cut Herc, especially nowadays, the same way he can cut other *top guns*. The main problem is that in direct comparation, Logan wasent showed faster than the greek in order to attack at his likeness.

And ironically the one example where he *migth* been faster you cant even use it, because no one knows what happened.

likewise the only time wolverine showed an inability to cut thing wasn't canon.
thanos was proving himself superior to the durability of drax, hulk, namor, etc etc etc... he crushed caps shield into debris, not much reason to assume he let himself be chumped by wolverine "for show" he didn't do it for anyone else like that.
and I didn't say thor got his arm cut off.. I said cut up... which is what happened.

Not quite. He was indeed putting up a show for mistress Death. Starfox claims exactly that. Mephisto the same. The moment where the Titan himself claims they wer too close because of the show off and stopped doing that was rigth before the Cosmics showed up after the failing attemp of Silver Surfer.

once, has opposed the the dozens of times he wasn't knocked out by things dozens to hundreds of times stronger than an elk kick.. but it's nice to see how "objective" your critique on PIS can be.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Does that means that Thanos being stabbed by him its PIS too? It was a one example against dozens showings battling way more powerful beings without even being cut.

DarkCrawler
Don't think that Logan can do any major damage without attacking the stomach. Herc's bones are way too durable from him just to slash them off in middle of fighting.

Soljer
Wolverine can cut Hercules, though I doubt he can casually slice entire limbs off.

Wolverine CANNOT cut Thanos - especially with the Infinity Gauntlet.

This battle could go either way.

Hercules has the strength to one-punch Wolverine, and Wolverine has the ability to stab Hercules in the heart. Assuming that this is mortal hercules, anyways.

capt it up
not to mention if these people bothered to read the story they would realize logan was merely pretending to be KOed so that he could see what his pupil had learned

Zahit
smoke that canadian bacon...

http://www.jonesdairyfarm.com/uploads/images/CClub_Canadian_Bacon.jpg

King_Mungi
Originally posted by capt it up
not to mention if these people bothered to read the story they would realize logan was merely pretending to be KOed so that he could see what his pupil had learned

He wasn't pretending the kick was an accident, but Wolverine really didn't seem that phased a few seconds later as he beat Earthmover to the jeep.

hunbu04
hell will literally freeze over if wolverine can beat immortal hercules

guy222
Originally posted by hunbu04
who will win both have hercules and wolverine has healing factor plus hercules is invulnerable. Can wolverine claw cut his skin

logan kills herc

Faceman
Hey if Wolverine can beat Lobo, then why not Herc... eek! stick out tongue big grin

olympian
He has to pay him well like he did to the main man tho. And Logan is a chump for that, we all know he steals the Xavier School`s stash.

snoopdogg
I gotta go with Logan here.

llagrok
Herc

snoopdogg
Originally posted by llagrok
Herc How?

llagrok
How?

Punching works.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by llagrok
Punching works. Maybe, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Battlehammer
im with snoop here.

llagrok
Maybe, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.