Wolverine's claws vs Thor's hammer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Could thor's hammer destroy Wolverines' claws? or would the claws make short work of thor's hammer? just out of curiosity.

Howard_Jones
Could they destroy the Adamantium. Maybe.

Could Thor destroy Wolverine? 2 seconds.

Could Wolverine's claws destroy Mjolnir? Only if they're magical, which they're not.

Badabing
Originally posted by Howard_Jones

Could Wolverine's claws destroy Mjolnir? Only if they're magical, which they're not.
I couldn't agree more. Not bad for a n00b. stick out tongue

rotiart
Well Off hand... I remember the hammer of Thor being destroyed by Perrikus's Scythe. And that two hammers brought together destroyed each other.. So far it has been shown that the uru metal can be destroyed...

Not so much with Adamantium..
Can Thor destroy Adamantium... maybe...
Can Wolverine destroy the hammer??? Sure! If the Hulk was using him as a sword...

PRAYERRUN

While I agree that Thor could destroy Wolverine..(you ever notice that these 2 hardly ever meet.?) I wonder, if wolverine's claws can cutt through anything other than more adimantium, (I can't spell lol) could also at least leave a scratch on the hammer itself. I mean I have to believe that the Hammer isn't indestructable.

Howard_Jones
I've only seen the hammer destroyed by 2 things: Magical weaponry and Bad Writing.

hunbu04
what about hercules golden mace vs wolverine claws

rotiart
I've only seen the hammer destroyed by 2 things: Magical weaponry and Bad Writing.

Well most websites will state that uru is highly durable, but not indestructible...

So... bad writing wins. big grin

PRAYERRUN
Bad writing always wins...lol just ask the makers of Batman/spawn.:P

jasofisc
does wolverine's claws contain his jobber aura? if so then yeah you could put thor's hammer, hercules' golden mace, and surfers board. the only thing that would be stronger is hulk pants

Omega-level
Didn't Thor trashed Ultron before? Claws shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Bad writing always wins...lol just ask the makers of Batman/spawn.:P

Frank Miller's only bad piece, to be honest.

Soljer
Originally posted by Omega-level
Didn't Thor trashed Ultron before? Claws shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Secondary Adamantium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.