Nightwing vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Nightwing is on stake out and spots Bullseye about to take out another target for his boss Kingpin. Nightwing saves the target, which enrages Bullseye......aaaaanddddd scene. who wins?

endrict
If Batman can beat him...so can NW

PRAYERRUN
Yeah but this is one on one. And I don't really think that batman would have beaten Bullseye that easily if it had been written right. Bullseye gives all sorts of people problems.

Wally West
Nightwing's agility is easily comparable to DareDevil's (and IMO slightly better), so I think he could potentially dodge some of Bullseye's attacks, he avoids bulletfire for fun and is faster and more agile than even Batman so he could get in close and engage Bullseye in HTH fairly quickly. His costume is bulletproof which should help and he has a host of gadgets which could help him, his throwing accuracy is pretty damn good too so he could turn the table's on Bullseye a little and try and get him on the run.

What he doesn't have is DareDevil's radar sense or a spider-sense, which would help greatly. Given the right sort of environment, one which Nightwing could find cover and use stealth, he can take a slight majority. If its all in the open and Bullseye has lots of weapons to use, he'd take it.

PRAYERRUN
Yeah I think I agree lol. Bullseye was really put down in the Marvel vs DC comic. I mean yeah I think Batman would beat him, but i doubt it would be that easy. Nightwing, i think, MIGHT could beat him, but too me their about even. Nightwing's gadgets vs Bullseye's weapons. And don't forget...Bullseye can catch NIghtwing's batarang and just throw it back at him. Same goes for anything else Nightwing might throw at him.

V for Valentine
Bullseye 6.5/10

NW may be agile, but without some sort of warning (ie radar sense, spider sense) I find it hard to see him taking the majority.

PRAYERRUN
Yeah but he'd make a wonderful reagular villain lol.

Blair Wind
isn't Bullseye's skeleton laced in adamantium?

PRAYERRUN
That I know nothing about lol. As far as I know he's just a guy who has a lot of skills.

V for Valentine
Originally posted by Blair Wind
isn't Bullseye's skeleton laced in adamantium?

Nah, he has adamantium strips placed in his body or something. It kinda reinforces them but isnt laced like Wolverines, thus he has no need of a healing factor.

Kid Kurdy
Bullseye should take the majority.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by V for Valentine
Nah, he has adamantium strips placed in his body or something. It kinda reinforces them but isnt laced like Wolverines, thus he has no need of a healing factor.

Correct, he has an adamintium reinforced spine.

PRAYERRUN
ok here it goes. Nightwing shows up, saves the target that Bullseye is trying to hit. (no pun intendedstick out tongue) Bullseye, engraged, goes after Nightwing throwing everything he has at him. Dick dives behind a wall and waits for the assalt to end. Bullseye goes looking for him, and Dick jumps out from behind the wall and throws his batarangs at the surprised Bullseye. Bullseye is able to catch 2 of the batarangs and throws them back at Dick, who, once again, dives behind another wall....and ya'll decide what happens next lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.