Trailer!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates= Love
hey havent been on in a while so its good to b bac so i was wonderin that if anyone in AU has the trailer if they will please post it on utube bc i heard that they alreadi have it......btw im sry if this has been mentioned bc its been a while since i've been on

D_Shiznitdog
Really!? I haven't heard that, but I'll look for it. Where did you hear this?

Chiki Mina
*sigh* there is no trailer yet. And if you have heard it then send us a link on where it says. Because on you tube alot of people MADE UP the trailers, in other words they are not real.

surfchikpir8fan
yeh dmc is on dvd in australia but there is no trailor or deleted scenes ........:'(

Pirates= Love
omg they didnt put any deleted sences or the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh

ivebeendepped43
15 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
15 days till what?! tyhe trailer? or DVD?

mmoviejunkie
dvd course!

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by surfchikpir8fan
yeh dmc is on dvd in australia but there is no trailor or deleted scenes ........:'(

i'm very upset to hear that there are no deleted scenes.....
now its only the stupid bloopers and those get old after 10 secs.
especially with orlando grunting every ****ing second!

evilm0nki3
yeah!

stop with the flippin grunting..

mmoviejunkie
lol, i know!!!
he makes me so mad sometimes!!
and if he's trying to be funny he should stop 'cause it aient workin' for him! compared to johnny's jokes orlando is a stupid little unfunny boy
and if he's serious, and that gets him into character then he's got some problems

evilm0nki3
lol.. a stupid little unfunny boy..

mmoviejunkie
lol-i know, i'm so good with words....
roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by Pirates= Love
hey havent been on in a while so its good to b bac so i was wonderin that if anyone in AU has the trailer if they will please post it on utube bc i heard that they alreadi have it......btw im sry if this has been mentioned bc its been a while since i've been on

no, we dont have it, we have the dvd, my mum took it away from me, coz i was watching it 24/7 and it has no deleted scenessadsad, bloopers r on first disc this time tho!

ive been to see SC3, but the trailer wasnt with it, and i dont expect it to. they continued filming at the start of spring here, and the 3rd movie doesnt come out until May 25th, so id think it come out between early feb to late march(in cinemas) and on tv probably late march.

just my theory, sorry, i tend to say theory alot, it makes me feel smartsmile

PirateDiva
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
i'm very upset to hear that there are no deleted scenes.....
now its only the stupid bloopers and those get old after 10 secs.
especially with orlando grunting every ****ing second!

I Know Right everytime i hear it....it's like i wanna clear my throat...it's annoying!!! Bloody Stupid Will!!!!

mmoviejunkie
^^ lol, yeah same here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.