Hulk vs. Juggernaut vs. Ulik vs. Hercules vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
With these giant brutes it might be tie but i'm going to say that the hulk will come out on top.

golem370
Juggernaut eventually he is as strong as Thor and has superior stamina and Durability than all of them

StarsNeverFall7
Which hulk and which juggernaut? That will account for alot of the arguement. Im not too in the know on Ulik and Hercules, but in the three way or Hulk, Juggy, and Thor, Thor will be victorious 9.9/10. Hercules should be above Thor and I honestly dont have no clue about Ulik. So im gonna put my .02$ on Hercules pulling this one out.

Omega-level
Thor 10/10. He's the only one who doesn't have only strength, has the Mjolnir, and is more experienced than all.

masterbruce
Hercules and Ulik die first. Hulk then gets soooo mad (remember Onslaught) that he cracks Juggy's armor and kills him. Thor then godblasts a weakened Hulk and wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
Hercules and Ulik die first. Hulk then gets soooo mad (remember Onslaught) that he cracks Juggy's armor and kills him. Thor then godblasts a weakened Hulk and wins.

What the f**k?

Turtlethomas
juggernaut, after an lengthy battle

hunbu04
hercules is more experience than thor, and he also have the strength advantage over everyone of then except maybe hulk, plus is never get tire and is a true immortal so i say hercules after a long batter. I assume u mean immortal hercules of cource

MightyEInherjar
Thor, unless he gets dogpiled from the beginning. Ulik can stand to throw down with Hercules and Hulk, and would be able to throw Juggs around (though not really hurting him).

hulk10
These Galtiators are super strengthed but the hulk gets stronger every time that he gets mad and with characters that can last this long in a fight he will defintly win

Howard_Jones
Juggernaut.

boriquaking55

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juggernaut comes out after a long, drawn out - ticklish battle

celestialdemon
Barring BFR since Thor is the only one who can fly, I would say either Thor or Juggernaut would come out on top.

norrinradd43
the four heros decide to play beach vollyball and use ulik as the ball

rotiart
I'd have to say... since you have to go by most "current" according to forum rules unless otherwise stated.

Juggernaut goes down first. He's never shown great combat skills, and has recently been depowered... like... a lot..
Next would be Ulik, who is about an 80tonner. He's strong, and skilled enough to go against guys like Hulk and Thor, but generally loses.
Hercules would be the next to go. He's a definite 100 tonner, and skilled, hasn't shown yet that he could put down the Hulk.
Current Hulk (The Green Scar) has been building up anger on planet hulk, and showing his skills with a sword and armor. He's strong, durable and has a healing factor and enough skill to last. He'll be second to last to go.
Last I saw a "Thor" was his clone. The last real Thor I saw was King Thor.... and if anyone thinks a skyfather is losing to anyone... they are mistaken.

Thor wins.

hulk10
All these guys are killers but I say hulk comes out on top.

Rewmac
Classic Juggernaut would win easily. He has beaten Thor twice (owning him). Hercules is not much of a challange since Thor and him showed to stalemate eachother. Hulk would be a match. But Classic Juggernaut is physically unstoppable, unbeatable only magic can hurt him.

Soljer
Originally posted by hulk10
All these guys are killers but I say hulk comes out on top.

You'd be wrong.

Thor and the Juggernaut are EASILY superior to the Hulk. The Hulk will only, PERHAPS, be beating Hercules or Ulik.

Then he gets slaughtered.

juggernaut66666
biggrinw00t Go masterbruce!!!

Rewmac
Hercules and Ulik die first. Hulk then gets soooo mad (remember Onslaught) that he cracks Juggy's armor and kills him. Thor then godblasts a weakened Hulk and wins. Profiled...

Tshern
^That's definite signature material.

olympian
Ulik is more than just an 80 tonner.

StarsNeverFall7
Ill have to agree to this, at current standings since thread starter didnt post otherwise, Juggernaut isnt doing much at all.

golem370
He lifts 95tons

KillAll
we may have to use "classic" juggernaut again. as of right now, hes still depowered, but his story arch has started and he could be on his way back in the next 2 months. ahahahahah i cant wait.

Soujaboy
If this is the classic version of each character than Juggernaut or Thor pull out the victory out with relative ease.

outarddwarf
I cant wait for juggernaut Unredeamed story arc to complete...
And at current levels, thors dead, herculese is not immortal, juggernaut is getting beat up by the wreaking crew and hulk is getting stronger and stronger...
Im gonna go with hulk at current levels, unless you count the last showing of thor or clone thor than thor pulls the win.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by outarddwarf
I cant wait for juggernaut Unredeamed story arc to complete...
And at current levels, thors dead, herculese is not immortal, juggernaut is getting beat up by the wreaking crew and hulk is getting stronger and stronger...
Im gonna go with hulk at current levels, unless you count the last showing of thor or clone thor than thor pulls the win.

Thor isn't dead, and Clor isn't Thor.

I was using Classic Thor, but if we use most recently portrayed Thor than this is no contest.

hulk10
Bump

Bouboumaster
It would be between Hulk and Jug. Sorry, but Hercules and Thor lost too many times at the hands of Hulk to pretend to beat him. Maby togheter...?

Hulk for the win.

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
Bump

Hulk

Soljer
Thor still wins.

Juggernaut beats the other two, and then loses to Mjolnir's mystic powers.

TricksterPriest
Is there BFR? If so, Classic Thor wins. If not, Classic juggs. If everyone is current, then Hulk wins. Clor sucked, Juggs is still depowered (though set to be repowered soon......), Herc is depressed and mortal, and Ulik is probably not gonna beat down WWH. I hate to say it, but with the setup I just named, Hulk probably wins........ nosweat

HereComesRandal
hulk wins with ease, his strength has no limit if you guys didnt know

Soujaboy
Juggernaut up till he faces Thor... still...

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Is there BFR? If so, Classic Thor wins. If not, Classic juggs. If everyone is current, then Hulk wins. Clor sucked, Juggs is still depowered (though set to be repowered soon......), Herc is depressed and mortal, and Ulik is probably not gonna beat down WWH. I hate to say it, but with the setup I just named, Hulk probably wins........ nosweat
Ha! current Thor is RKT he wins!

outarddwarf
Juggernaut has back the crimson gem he should be full strength since that comic though we haven't seen him do any fighting so we don't know but a full powered juggernaut at least makes second to thor.

Bouboumaster
If it's classic Thor, Hulk would win.

In final with Juggernaut.

Ulik and Hercules fell first.
Thor will be beat, by either Juggernaut or Hulk.

After that, we would see if The Hulk can overpower Juggernaut. I think he can. He broke Onslaught's amor, lift a mountain, punch an asteroide. He have his chance to stop the Juggernaut, if he's enough angry.

If it's King Thor, they are all **** in 2 minutes, the diameter of their ass taller.

Hyperion Prime
Classic Juggernaut takes this. There is nothing that Hercules or Ulik can do to him. Hulk would have as about as much chance as he always does against Cain. Thor maybe able to stop him with his hammer tricks. Even if he turns of Juggys force field, Juggs should still have his invulnerability.

Black bolt z
bump

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Starscream M
Hercules and Ulik die first. Hulk then gets soooo mad (remember Onslaught) that he cracks Juggy's armor and kills him. Thor then godblasts a weakened Hulk and wins. ...you forget that Juggernaut is an avatar of someone and if that guy wants him back there is nothing that can stop him from coming back fresh... smokin'

just saying, its not like any of this fools can kill him... cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.