Classic Ion vs. Emperor Joker vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Thanos is equipped with the Heart of the Infinite for this battle.

All arguably capable of multiversal destruction. Who would come out on top?

Turtlethomas
emperor joker

Entity
I really really want to say Ion cause Kyle is the MAN but, I got to give this to Joker, only out of Logic!

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer

All arguably capable of multiversal destruction. Who would come out on top? Thanos.

darthgoober
Thanos with the Heart beats anyone short of TOAA or the Presence.

Priest

ahmm thanos wins in his sleep.

Soljer
Originally posted by darthgoober
Thanos with the Heart beats anyone short of TOAA or the Presence.

I agree, for the most part. However, Thanos' best feat with the Heart was absorbing the Living Tribunal. Emperor Joker kept Spectre (the Living Tribunal's analogue) as a pet. Are the two feats not comparable?

Supreme being
I agree, for the most part. However, Thanos' best feat with the Heart was absorbing the Living Tribunal. Emperor Joker kept Spectre (the Living Tribunal's analogue) as a pet. Are the two feats not comparable?

Ok good point but whys Ion there confused

Thanos for the win.

darthgoober
Comparable....yes. However, the comparison isn't really concrete, because Spectre's power tends to fluctuate, while LT's remains much constant.

Soljer
Originally posted by Supreme being
Ok good point but whys Ion there confused

Thanos for the win.

Kyle's a pimp, what can I say?

bigbran
I agree, for the most part. However, Thanos' best feat with the Heart was absorbing the Living Tribunal. Emperor Joker kept Spectre (the Living Tribunal's analogue) as a pet. Are the two feats not comparable? Except for Thanos actually destroyed LT... but what you forgot, was, that he also beat Eternity, Infinity, then the rest of the universe... at the same time.

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
Except for Thanos actually destroyed LT... but what you forgot, was, that he also beat Eternity, Infinity, then the rest of the universe... at the same time.

I didn't forget, it's just that the most impressive thing Thanos did was absorb the Living Tribunal.

The Joker all but destroyed the universe, just as Thanos did. And they both treated their world's 2nd in command like a joke.

I think someone could definitely debate for the Joker.

Entity
Kyle's a pimp, what can I say?

I'll co-sign to that.

Thanos_THOTU
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/YamiAnko/1147936103283.jpg

Thanos destroyed a universe, and everyone who've read Marvel: the End knows it.
But he had the supreme power.
He could have destroyed more, just like with the Gauntlet but he just manipulated the 616 universe, why do you think he named it the Heart of the Universe?

Priest
KYLE IS A WHIMP! stick out tongue

bigbran
I didn't forget, it's just that the most impressive thing Thanos did was absorb the Living Tribunal.

The Joker all but destroyed the universe, just as Thanos did. And they both treated their world's 2nd in command like a joke.

I think someone could definitely debate for the Joker. Yes, but Thanos beat LT and the rest of the abstracts at the same time.
Joker just kind of took a couple down at the same time.

Thanos_THOTU
The 6th dimentional imp's would take down Joker like nothing ...

Mr Master
Actually Thanos Absorbed the Living Tribunal like nothing, along with Eternity and Infinity,

and then Thanos Absorbed and Re-created the MULTI-VERSE.

Far beyond anything Mxy or Ion have ever done.

Thanos wins this with a gesture, if that.

manorastroman
not entirely true. mxy has left the comic-verse and hung out with DC editors before...on-panel.

darthgoober
Originally posted by manorastroman
not entirely true. mxy has left the comic-verse and hung out with DC editors before...on-panel.
So has Impossible Man. Does that put HIM over the Spectre?

manorastroman
isn't mxy already established as over spectre? regardless, yeah. i think it does.

and what does spectre have to do with any of this?

Kutulu
Thanos wins this hands down.

He absorbed an entire multiverse and recreated it.

Galan777

All arguably capable of multiversal destruction. Who would come out on top? This isnt even a fair fight, Thanos /w/ THOTI takes this easily....

btw, Joker never destroyed anything close to a Multiverse, he just recreated the universe that was already there.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan777
This isnt even a fair fight, Thanos /w/ THOTI takes this easily....

btw, Joker never destroyed anything close to a Multiverse, he just recreated the universe that was already there.

Didn't Thanos only absorb and recreate the Universe?

Galan777

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.