Rayne vs Slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The redheaded dhampir stumbles across Slayer and his wife by accident. What intrigues Rayne is that he is invunerable to sunlight, while she has to cover herself up.

Being the cordial gentleman he is, Slayer accepts Rayne's challenge.

TricksterPriest
Slayer owns her six ways from sunday. Slayer is probably in Dracula's class of vampire, Rayne is outclassed. Hell, she should lose just because of the Uwe Boll film. sick

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Slayer owns her six ways from sunday. Slayer is probably in Dracula's class of vampire, Rayne is outclassed. Hell, she should lose just because of the Uwe Boll film. sick

You saw that too? Uwe should just quit. Hell, Paul Anderson would have done a MUCH better job directing that film.

Although Kristianna Loken is hot and the only good thing about that train wreck of a movie was the raunchy sex scene.

TricksterPriest
True. But I would like to have seen full nudity instead of just her breasts. I don't like her as a redhead though. Bad casting on that.

Mr Dude
Who is this "slayer" guy? Rayne wins because i have actually heard of her.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Mr Dude
Who is this "slayer" guy? Rayne wins because i have actually heard of her.

Slayer is from Guilty Gear. He is a vampire who was the former head of the assassin's guild that Zato-1 (Eddie) currently runs.

Unlike any other vampire, sunlight doesn't harm him and his wife is human, but invunerable to his vampiric bites.

Funny thing is when he is knocked down, he appears to be lounging, one hand on his head.

Kayne Archeron
Slayer is to Rayne as a pimp is to his hoes: utter dominance

TricksterPriest
BEST LINE EVER! big grin laughing

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
BEST LINE EVER! big grin laughing

I second that. I may want to use that someday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.