Ironman vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Their both really powerful but doom is smarter so doom just zaps ironman enough times and ''bye bye''.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by hulk10
but doom is smarter so doom just zaps ironman

He's smarter, so he zaps him?

Innerhype
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
He's smarter, so he zaps him?

Eh?

Well, can't argue with that logic

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Innerhype
Eh?

Well, can't argue with that logic

wink

You really can't... And I'm not sure that DOOM is smarter... I think that they are pretty close.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Tony Stark
wink

You really can't... And I'm not sure that DOOM is smarter... I think that they are pretty close.

Doom may or may not be as smart as Tony but when it comes to technology, Iron Man is the authority.

darthgoober
Doom takes this. Iron Man could win if it were just armor vs armor(though it'd be tough), but Doom's also got magic on his side.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by darthgoober
Doom takes this. Iron Man could win if it were just armor vs armor(though it'd be tough), but Doom's also got magic on his side.

True. On top of that he DOES have the superior intellect here.

Innerhype
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
True. On top of that he DOES have the superior intellect here. Originally posted by Innerhype
Doom may or may not be as smart as Tony but when it comes to technology, Iron Man is the authority.

SpunkySmurph
Doom may or may not be as smart as Tony

He's not as smart as Tony. He's smarter.

but when it comes to technology, Iron Man is the authority.

I'd put them about even. And then, when it comes to everyone else, Domm pwns him.

darthgoober
That's an arguable point in and of itself. I'll give you that Tony's a bad ass when it comes to tech, but I've yet to see anything from him that's beyond some of the things that Dooms accomplished.

celestialdemon
Doom definitely. He's probably THE smartest human on the planet along with Reed. His technology is at least as good as Iron Man's. Plus, he has extensive knowledge of magic. Plus, he's more ruthless.

And if all else fails, he can just throw Tony a bottle of Jim Beam.

Soljer
Tony's intelligence is not even in the same ballpark as Doom's or Reed's.

Don't kid yourself, fanboys.

hulk10

Wouldent it be;

''Tony may or may not be as smart as doom''?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.