Scarlet Witch Vs Zatanna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
WHO WILL WIN

hunbu04
I THINK THIS IS A EASY WIN FOR THE JLA MYSTERY OF MAGIC

King_Mungi
Pre Avengers Dissambled Zatanna wins, but post Scarlet Witch

hunbu04
ZATANNA CAN DO ALMOST ANYTHING EVEN POST DISASSEMBLY SCARLET WITCH IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

King_Mungi
ummm...no, Scarlet Witch altered the entire universe. When has Zatanna ever done anything half that? Never. Shes good, but not that good

manjaro
she said "Spectre appear" backwords and guess who showed up?. that trumps cuasing a chain reaction that threatened the universe in my book

jrodslam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
ummm...no, Scarlet Witch altered the entire universe. When has Zatanna ever done anything half that? Never. Shes good, but not that good

I personally think there was something else behind that. Im still doubtfull with that being SW's own powers and abilities, but still you are right nonetheless.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by manjaro
she said "Spectre appear" backwords and guess who showed up?. that trumps cuasing a chain reaction that threatened the universe in my book

She had help from other magicians and sorcessors, and what happened when Spectre appeared? He started to kill them all.

She not only threatened the universe, but the omni-verse as well.

guy222
wanda returns

Warlord
^ when?????

also I believe that chaos magic Wanda vs Zee is a very nice fight

Prep-Man
Is this HOM Wanda?

Lord_Talron
if wanda can hex her, i dont see why that wouldnt f*ck zee up royally.

make her say something like etum fles on accident or something

guy222
In November

Avengers: The Childrens Crusade # 3

Warlord
the way I see it:

clasic Wanda <<< Zatana
chaos magic Wanda = Zatana
HoM Wanda >>>> Zatana

Prep-Man
It's basically whoever gets the first attack off.

Warlord
that's pretty much the case with magic users

the ninjak
Originally posted by jrodslam
I personally think there was something else behind that. Im still doubtfull with that being SW's own powers and abilities, but still you are right nonetheless.

Wanda had a connection to Cthon. Something to do with Wundagore Mountain.....blah blah.

rotiart
I thought all of the scarlet witch appearances get explained and turn out to be Loki in disguise?

Warlord
Originally posted by rotiart
I thought all of the scarlet witch appearances get explained and turn out to be Loki in disguise?

the ones in mighty avengers recent issues

rotiart
You mean only the appearances in mighty avengers? I thought it was explained that "all" appearances where Loki in disguise

Konton
Originally posted by -K-M-
She had help from other magicians and sorcessors, and what happened when Spectre appeared? He started to kill them all.

She not only threatened the universe, but the omni-verse as well.

I was under the impression that she was one of the few mages that retained their power and the only one still really capable of summoning him. I could be wrong.

She's summoned even greater crowds before though.

http://bit.ly/aXiJsu

amnesia
SW is nothing to Zatanna IMO.

Black bolt z
Can a hex make Z's mouth disappear?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.