The Flash Vs. Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Oh crap, Godzilla is attacking Tokyo again and the only Justice Leaguer available is the Flash (Wally); due to the rest either trapped in another dimension or in another galaxy on another mission....anyway, the Flash is the only one available to respond to the Big "G" emergency.

Upon hearing the news of Godzilla's rampage, the Flash races toward Tokyo and is there is a matter of mere seconds......and Godzilla looks EXTREMELY pissed to see him once he arrives.....

"O.k. tequila breath, I'm takin' you down.......once and for all!!!"

"GGGRRRRRRRRAAAAWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" roars Godzilla...

So, does the Scarlet Speedster stop the King of all Monsters or does the raging behomoth put down the fastest man alive???

Fanboy
Flash vibrates through his hole body in 10 minutes and Godzilla explodes.

jasofisc
not that i'm disagreeing with you but has falsh ever vibrated though a living thing and mad it explode?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by jasofisc
not that i'm disagreeing with you but has falsh ever vibrated though a living thing and mad it explode?

Not only that, but that wouldn't stop Godzilla either....Godzilla has regenerated himself back from nothing but his heart, so even if he did "explode", that wouldn't stop him...

great_dane
how about, throwing a pebbel at his head with the same amount of mass as 2 galaxies. then imping him while viabrating through him

Mrrungo Mu
how long can the Flash run for?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by great_dane
how about, throwing a pebbel at his head with the same amount of mass as 2 galaxies. then imping him while viabrating through him

That's just dumb roll eyes (sarcastic)

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
how long can the Flash run for?

At one time he would get tired after so long, but I don't know about now....does anyone else know?

Ultraman Baltan
Meltdown would be impossible to beat. If Flash moved in even a one mile radius of Meltdown Godzilla, he would burst into flames.
GFW is way to strong. Flash would either give up or die of intense heat after crackling in Godzilla's spikes are heard.
Flash would die of radiation poisoning when facing the original.
Heisie would get mad and turn everything into a radioactive desert.
G2K has durability to match Mr. Fantastic(actually, way more than a match) and Wolverine-level regeneration. He just woulldn't fall no matter what. Plus, he is known to break holds, dimensionally or physically wise.
Showa would jump kick until he won.
GMK is pretty much a Godly force. He won't lose. One small breath ray from him equals an atomic explosion.

lorddreamer
Flash. With ease. He runs up GZ and punches him in the eyes, then rips through him through the mouth and out... whatever he hits, and godzilla is peaced out!

DigiMark007
Hey guys? The Flash nonsense isn't funny anymore. If you have legit comments, then great. Otherwise, be ready to prove that an infinite-mass-vibrational-explodathon is possible, or just don't do it at all.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Flash. With ease. He runs up GZ and punches him in the eyes, then rips through him through the mouth and out... whatever he hits, and godzilla is peaced out!

If Flash did that, he would die. If he TOUCHED most Godzillas, he would die.

lorddreamer
why?

Ultraman Baltan
READ MY PREVIOUS POST!

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey guys? The Flash nonsense isn't funny anymore. If you have legit comments, then great. Otherwise, be ready to prove that an infinite-mass-vibrational-explodathon is possible, or just don't do it at all.

Since when are infinite mass punches and vibrating through something to cause it's explosion NOT viable Flash strategies?

He has done either of them countless times before.....erm.

Draco69
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Meltdown would be impossible to beat. If Flash moved in even a one mile radius of Meltdown Godzilla, he would burst into flames.
GFW is way to strong. Flash would either give up or die of intense heat after crackling in Godzilla's spikes are heard.
Flash would die of radiation poisoning when facing the original.
Heisie would get mad and turn everything into a radioactive desert.
G2K has durability to match Mr. Fantastic(actually, way more than a match) and Wolverine-level regeneration. He just woulldn't fall no matter what. Plus, he is known to break holds, dimensionally or physically wise.
Showa would jump kick until he won.
GMK is pretty much a Godly force. He won't lose. One small breath ray from him equals an atomic explosion.

Heat doesn't affect Flash. He uses the Speed Force to absorb the kinetic energy of the heat and he's fine. His aura automatically protects him. Which is why he can run at Mach speeds with one leg without the friction bursting him into friends.

Radiation also doesn't affect Flash as displayed when facing Dr. Alchemy. You guessed it. The aura protects him from radiation poisoning. His system stops it from happening.

Flash can win via speed steal. He absorbs the kinetic energy of Godzilla and renders him at absolute zero....

If he can absorb the kinetic energy of a planet......

lorddreamer
But that way is no fun!! ^ Anyway, he just runs by GZ a bunch of times really fast causing his skin to peel off. smile

great_dane
using vibral motions, flash time travels to behind GZ, steals his speed, and runs him to the end of time, as he dead to escape death.

King Kandy
using vibral motions, flash time travels to behind GZ, steals his speed, and runs him to the end of time, as he dead to escape death.
Except...

Say it with me...

FLASH HAS NEVER DONE THAT!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
Since when are infinite mass punches and vibrating through something to cause it's explosion NOT viable Flash strategies?

He has done either of them countless times before.....erm.

I understand that (though I still have yet to see an actual vibrate-through-something-and-make-it-explode scan), but people spout nonsense about collapsing galaxies onto an opponent as a joke, and I've seen far more random theorizing than actual debate in most Flash threads.

Comicbook_kid
I understand that (though I still have yet to see an actual vibrate-through-something-and-make-it-explode scan), but people spout nonsense about collapsing galaxies onto an opponent as a joke, and I've seen far more random theorizing than actual debate in most Flash threads.

yes Agreed ^

great_dane
flash has done it before. i gave the example. he ran to the end of time, to escpae death, something captain marvel wasn't even able to do.

he also has impe'd before. and as for viabrating through things to make them explode, he CAN do it.

thats like saying, so because superman has never frozen someone and broke them in half, he cant do it. when he obviously can.

King Kandy
also, How does running put you at the end of time?

great_dane
flash can time travel. and go through diff. dimensions using temporal viabrations. this is how he is able to go from 0 or standstill, to speedforce, (faster than the speed of light).

those are just his powers, if you want to be technical, how can thor manipulate weather with a hammer??

King Kandy
How does he time travel?

Well?

lorddreamer
magic wink I love how Flash threads always end up with someone defending his unbeleivable, god-like powers that may or may not exist... when if they even do, they've each been exhibited like once. Flash's powers dont entail what some dumbo author once did in a what-if issue or after he was granted some magical powers during the period when nobody read DC except Flash, Batman, and Superman fans (that's where I think most of the crazy feats come from, since most of them have only ever been seen by supermega fans - as opposed to fanboys who just make shit up.)

great_dane
he go's into the speedforce, and when he comes out, he causes whats called a "time hichup" and bouncing off the outer rim of the speedforce, he can pinpoint any location in the universe, and travel there in less than picoseconds. by doing this, he can also either travel backwards, in back in time, or forwards, hence the future.

this is how he time travels

King Kandy
Okay. Implausible as that may be, I except it.

But hows that going to help Flash win this?

great_dane
lol.

flash has been seen doing these "crazy god-like abilities" on way more than one occasion. he has ran to the end of time. saved hundreds of thousands of poeple in less than .001 seconds,. has gave a whole city of police officers cpr at the same time. time traveled to when zoom finger snapped and destroyed the city, causing linda (his wife) to have a miscarriage, and changed the outcome by stopping the blast from hitting her. has ran across the universe into 2 different galaxies, fighting 2 diffreent groups of "bad guys" at the same time. (running back and forth and hitting them). and many many more. theres a diference between "making shit up, and beeing a fanboy" and people like you, who don't know shit about a char. and criticize on what he can, and can't do

King Kandy
And things he can't do. for instance, is beat Eternity.

great_dane
ok. heat has no affect on flash, as stated before, so the whole ingulfed in flames thing, is out the window. now while stealing his speed, he has ran around the world a couple thousand times, imping GZ like crazy, viabrates through him, pulles out his heart, run to the sun, and toss it in. then just to see if he can take it, give him the good Ol' speedforce dump, re-emerge him, and run him to the end of time.

great_dane
right. he can't.

like iv'e said, about 20 times.

King Kandy
right. he can't.

like iv'e said, about 20 times.
Which totaly counter the thrity or so times you said he COULD do it.

great_dane
lol. your an idiot. i said from the gecko that eternity would beat flash.

people asked how would the flash even come close to beating eternity(the universe). and i said, flash has never used his speed to his full potential, because he fears if he runs fatser than the speedforce itself, he would cause the universe itself to implode. so I was saying that if this were true, he would be able to kamikaze him. but if they were to meet and have a ho down, (like i've been saying) eternity would win,. were you even there?? you don't know shit

King Kandy
Yes. I've quoted it many times, and all you said was that Flash would "Kamikaze Eternity"

great_dane
exaclty like i just said on top. i also said eternity would beat him if they were to squabble

Soljer

He can vibrate through things to cause explosions. When he first started, ANY time he vibrated through something, it would disrupt the molecular structure and cause it to explode. Later, Wally gained finer control, and could pass through objects without making them release their kinetic energy.

He's done this several times, I even recall him holding a rock, throwing it, and letting his hand vibrate through it, charging it Gambit style.

Pretty cool, in my opinion. wink.

masterbruce
Spite thread against Godzilla.

Closing in 10...

olympian
Flash runs back in time from where Godzilla was a radioactive lizard and kicks him.

Godzilla grows up with a sudden fear of anything flashy red.

boriquaking55

QFT

King Kandy
Originally posted by olympian
Flash runs back in time from where Godzilla was a radioactive lizard and kicks him.

Godzilla grows up with a sudden fear of anything flashy red.
That's an interesting Idea, time traveling...

But the same thing was already tried, and Godzilla came out of it stronger then before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.