ThANOS VS ZUES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
WHO WILL WIN

D-Block
Zeus

bean_machine
Zues

Priest
Thanos wins.
Zeus is powerful but does not have feats, I belive Odin is way above Zeus.

roughrider
Who is Zues? roll eyes (sarcastic)

thedude1948
Thanos.

SpunkySmurph
Zeus

Soljer
Eh, Thanos has gotten more powerful since the Odin fight, and I've always maintained that Zeus is a bit less powerful than Odin.

I'd say that Thanos could squeek out some victories. A majority? I'm undecided.

long pig
Honestly, I don't think Thanos' feats are that impressive when you enter the big leagues like Odin or Zeus.

We've seen Thanos with strength to match Hulk's. He's got no real speed feats. His blasts are powerful, but his energy manipulation is nearly non-existant, he only seems to control cosmic energy. He's got good h2h skills that won't be used.

The only REAL thing Thanos has is his durability and intelligence. He's not smarter than Zeus, so that only leaves his durability. Without tech help, Thanos hasn't a chance without PIS.

Wally West
Originally posted by long pig
He's not smarter than Zeus What intelligence feats do you have for Zeus to proove that? confused

And I dont see how you can say he has hardly no energy manipulation feats, practically every power he uses is a form of energy manipulation.

thtadthtshldntb
Thanos wins like 7-9/10 here. Zeus is maybe a mid level skyfather at best (presuming we are talking 616 Marvel Zeus).

Thor stalemated Zeus or vice versa for months on Olympus in a battle back in like Thor annual 15 or so... the one where Thor went back in time and took the Trojans side in the Trojan war. Both admitted they were holding back too.

olympian
Wich is wrong. Thor didnt stated he was holding back. Zeus did.

And yet, Thor couldnt do a single thing to the skyfather. Not one of his attacks worked, while Zeus easily showed to be his superior.

That "stalemate" claim is purely an internet myth. A stalemate implies more or less equal levels. That wasent what it was showed.

And lastly the *month* it took them went like a moment on Earth. The same happened in the final battle between Olympus and Myaboshi. The time flows differently in the godly planes.

Zeus takes the majority. He still has claims to be a high skyfather, easily beating Thor and other top tiers in a single move, teaching a KT how to use his magic, helping in the creation of GD and chosen at Odin`s side to face the Celestials.

Im talking of course classic marvel Zeus. The one in the Ares mini would tend to lose due to be weakned and aged.

Tshern
When has Thanos showed to be capable of damaging a skyfather?

olympian
He sure didnt in his battle with Odin.

Who was the one all turned up and smacked? Yeah, Thanos. He will last but wont win.

Kid Kurdy
Zeus wins but it would be a cool fight.

The best Zeus fight I've read is when he was fighting Captain America, Hercules, Thor, Captain Marvel (the female one), dr. Druid, Namor, She-Hulk and Black Knight all at once.

He was showing them what it means to be Skyfather !

I don't know if he's Odin equal, but powerwise, they're very close.

grey fox
Zeus

Horrificus
Pretty sure Zeus wins here.
He has always been treated as one of Odin's few equals. Next to Crom.

Stupid Rookie
Zeus wins

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Tshern
When has Thanos showed to be capable of damaging a skyfather?

He killed the Maker -- that's gotta count for something (PIS :P)

guy222
zeus

CaptainStoic
Zeus will win, but Thanos will leave quite an impression on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.