Deadpool vs The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Deadpool vs The Joker.

The Joker has sent Deadpool a pic of Syrin tied up & gagged. Deadpool, engraged that his love-to-be has been captured by another character of comedic status, takes off for Gotham to first track down Syrin, and then take down the man responsible for capturing her. BUT then he runs into a plot(once again) to take over the city with jokergas. The clock is ticking, and the gas will begin right where Syrin is being held. Is Deadpool successful? Or(and I know you're gonna hate me for this lol) will Joker have the last laugh?

TricksterPriest
I don't hate you for that. I kinda expected it when I read the thread title. roll eyes (sarcastic) Good thread all the same. This is a very interesting fight. Joker is one of the few people who's crazier than DP. I think DP can take this, he has a healing factor and is a far superior fighter to the joker. And that healing factor might negate the joker gas if the clown prince decides to use it.

PRAYERRUN
Might I add that Deadpool still has to FIND the Joker after he rescues Syrin.

TricksterPriest
So? He'll find him. The same way Batman does. Jump and beat the info out of street thugs and gang bosses. Or he could ask Weasel for help if that's allowed.

Or....He could use his hologram inducer to masquerade as Batman to lure Joker out, or pretend to be Joker and embarrass the guy. Deadpool has way too many ways to win this.

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
So? He'll find him. The same way Batman does. Jump and beat the info out of street thugs and gang bosses. Or he could ask Weasel for help if that's allowed.

Or....He could use his hologram inducer to masquerade as Batman to lure Joker out, or pretend to be Joker and embarrass the guy. Deadpool has way too many ways to win this.

Best answer on here big grin

TricksterPriest
Thanks dude. thumb up

Thanos_THOTU
Bang, bang!
Deadpool's immortal!
Deadpool is even more evil then the Joker! (At least more of an ass!)

TricksterPriest
Immortal? Not unless that curse from Death and the one from Loki are still on him. More evil than Joker? Hell no. More annoying? To most people, yes.

PRAYERRUN
Ya know, I honestly think that Joker & deadpool would actually like each other lol. (except for the part about Joker kidnaping Syrin....NOT a good way to start a friendship lol.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.