Guys vs. Gals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rutog98
Guys:

Thor
Iron Man
Hulk

vs.

Storm
Sersi
Scarlet Witch (pre-House of M levels)

Team work is encouraged.

What If...
Sersi has control of objects at an atomic level, Sersi 10/10.

Storm and SW and basically non-factors.

celestialdemon
This one goes to the guys. They take out Storm and Scarlet Witch relatively quick. That way they can gang up on Sersi (which they will probably need to do to take her down).

But Sersi could just as easily take down Hulk or Iron Man before that happens. Basically, it comes down to Sersi vs. Thor. I'll give it to Thor 6/10.

Brian Oswald
Scarlet Witch should be replaced, she isint really suited for this fight

Rutog98
No way is Storm taken out of the fight easily. As for SW, her powers are dangerous against any of the three guys in this fight. I think the girls take this fight 8/10.

Brian Oswald
She's is too slow

Rutog98
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
She's is too slow

Good point, but I'd say Storm and Sersi can give her the opening she needs to use her powers. If Sersi targets Thor, then Storm can very easily whip up some weather to use against Hulk and IM to thrash them about giving SW the time she needs for her hex. If she hits any of the three guys with her hex power, they are out of the fight.

Heck, Storm could easily keep IM and Hulk busy by herself while Sersi targets Thor. He'll be so busy with Sersi that he would be wide open for a hex bolt and taken out of the fight. Hulk is no threat to Storm as her winds can toss him anywhere and there isn't a thing he can really do about it. IM would not be able to aim in a tornado either.

Soljer
Guys.

Storm gets one shotted by pretty much anyone on the guys team, Sersi gets a pantload of godblast, and Scarlet Witch...well..pre-house of M? Meh.

What If...
Are...you serious?

No...you can't be.

Thor gets a pantload of a different universe.

Brian Oswald
I dont think SWs magic will effect Thor and Iron Man can one shot this team, he has too much up his sleeve and has a faster reaction time than all of the girls.

What If...
Is Sersi really this underestimated?

Brian Oswald
I dont know much about Sersi but if she can take all three of them then cheers to her thumb up

What If...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sersi

Sersi is the only living Fifth Level adept at matter transmutation (on a 1-5 scale). She has an unearthly ability to alter molecular and atomic structures, allowing her near-unlimited power in altering all forms of matter, including living organisms.

Sersi can manipulate cosmic energy

Brian Oswald
Does any of that save her from a speedblitz?

batdude123
Does any of that save her from a speedblitz?

Thor isn't speedblitzing anybody in this fight.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123
Thor isn't speedblitzing anybody in this fight. But Iron Man can speedblitz Storm and SW... that leaves Sersi against Iron Man, Hulk and Thor.

Rutog98
Originally posted by What If...
Are...you serious?

No...you can't be.

Thor gets a pantload of a different universe.

I'm dead serious. Storm is one of the most powerful beings on the planet. IM nor Hulk is in her category. Sorry.

To begin with, Hulk is a sitting duck against Ororo. He has no way to anchor himself against those winds. She could blow Hulk out of the fight from the very start and at the same time, the winds attack Thor and Iron Man. Storm has moved thousands of tons of rocks with her winds as well as lifted over a hundred thousand tons. If Iron Man gets hit by winds like that, there is no way he can stand against it. Heck, what is to stop Ororo from laying down cloud cover and striking at them while they are blind? Sersi can still see because she is a telepath. She will be able to locate the oposition via TP and she can bring SW into the link so she knows where to direct her hex bolt. Storm can perceive the universe as patterns of energy and forces and detect move and shape, etc in her environment so the fog won't bother her sight.

Heck, Sersi can transmute the air molecules around IM, Hulk, Thor and Thor's hammer into adamantium imprisioning all of them in adamantium boxes. What are they going to do to get out?

Swanky-Tuna
As I said many a-time in the Storm vs Ironman thread, she'll probably just get shot in the face. He can shoot at least 3 beams out of him at a time and has computer aided aiming. How hard can it be to get 1 shot. To the face.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I might of said that in the Doom vs Storm thread. But really, I wouldn't put it past myself to of said it in any thread where one person shoots things and the second person owns at least one face.

Grimm22
The only threat on the guys team is Thor no expression

The Pict
Thor for the win

Rutog98
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
As I said many a-time in the Storm vs Ironman thread, she'll probably just get shot in the face. He can shoot at least 3 beams out of him at a time and has computer aided aiming. How hard can it be to get 1 shot. To the face.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I might of said that in the Doom vs Storm thread. But really, I wouldn't put it past myself to of said it in any thread where one person shoots things and the second person owns at least one face.

I strongly disagree here. First off, Storm attacks faster than IM. All she has to do is will it. IM has to work those gadgets. Secondly, you don't just hit Storm. She is a moving target. I remember in X-Men issue 60 where Cyclops, possessed by Candra, fired his optic blasts in machine gun fashion and she dodged every last blast, blinded him with her lightning and then shot a flood from her eyes and nearly drowned him. IM's only hope against Storm would be to try and hit her at the very start of the fight. The likelyhood of that is very slim. She can steal away from him vision and all means to detect her and the other members of her team. You are also forgetting that Sersi has force-fields and can easily give each of her team their own personal force-field. Storm can use her powers through force-fields as she has done this with Magneto's, Jean's and Invisible Woman's.

IM and Hulk are no threat in this fight with Ororo there.

Grimm2 is correct. Thor is the only threat on the men's team. wink Storm and Hulk can be knocked out of the fight from the get go and Thor won't last half a second against Storm, Sersi and Scarlett Witch. And yes, Wanda's powers can hurt Thor. She controls probability. Thor is affected by that as well.

Jyppe
Couldn't Hulk thunder clap and take out (or at least distract) Storm?

Soljer
Originally posted by Rutog98
I strongly disagree here. First off, Storm attacks faster than IM. All she has to do is will it. IM has to work those gadgets. Secondly, you don't just hit Storm. She is a moving target. I remember in X-Men issue 60 where Cyclops, possessed by Candra, fired his optic blasts in machine gun fashion and she dodged every last blast, blinded him with her lightning and then shot a flood from her eyes and nearly drowned him. IM's only hope against Storm would be to try and hit her at the very start of the fight. The likelyhood of that is very slim. She can steal away from him vision and all means to detect her and the other members of her team. You are also forgetting that Sersi has force-fields and can easily give each of her team their own personal force-field. Storm can use her powers through force-fields as she has done this with Magneto's, Jean's and Invisible Woman's.

IM and Hulk are no threat in this fight with Ororo there.

Grimm2 is correct. Thor is the only threat on the men's team. wink Storm and Hulk can be knocked out of the fight from the get go and Thor won't last half a second against Storm, Sersi and Scarlett Witch. And yes, Wanda's powers can hurt Thor. She controls probability. Thor is affected by that as well.

"Work those gadgets" ???

What the f**k? Do you know a thing about Iron Man? Not only does his suit function at the speed of thought, his reaction times have been vastly enhanced post extremis virus. He can definitely shoot storm in the face before she can react.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Jyppe

He's already tried that. It had no affect on Ororo. Her winds can deal with it.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Soljer
"Work those gadgets" ???

What the f**k? Do you know a thing about Iron Man? Not only does his suit function at the speed of thought, his reaction times have been vastly enhanced post extremis virus. He can definitely shoot storm in the face before she can react.

Here is the problem: Storm can assault the entire team at the same time. Sersi can do this as well. What's stopping Sersi from turning the guys into poodles?
No he can't. His thoughts are still human thoughts. They are no faster than any other person's thoughts. Those weapons still have to charge up to fire, etc. That's what I meant by my comment. Storm can control the environment right there around him and get to him faster than he can to her. Plus, she can dodge his blasts. I'm sure other characters have dodged him as well. Storm dodges energy blasts in the danger room all the time and that is Shi'ar technology. Shi'ar is far beyond IM in technology.

Soljer
Here is the problem: Storm can assault the entire team at the same time. Sersi can do this as well. What's stopping Sersi from turning the guys into poodles?
No he can't. His thoughts are still human thoughts. They are no faster than any other person's thoughts. Those weapons still have to charge up to fire, etc. That's what I meant by my comment. Storm can control the environment right there around him and get to him faster than he can to her. Plus, she can dodge his blasts. I'm sure other characters have dodged him as well. Storm dodges energy blasts in the danger room all the time and that is Shi'ar technology. Shi'ar is far beyond IM in technology.

His thoughts are NOT human thoughts. Tony thinks at super-human speeds, as his reaction time was vastly increased. She gets shot in the face.

Repeatedly.

What If...
Wrong. you know nothing about Ironman.

ROFL who has the scan of Tony's reaction time being something in the range of .000000-- seconds?

Proof?

Oh...really? A mutant's wind is going to be effective aganst the GOD of thunder?

Grats, that is going in the 'Stupidest posts of the versus forum'

Brian Oswald
The thing about your scenario Rutog98 is that you dont even mention what the guy team is doing. This is a two sided fight, not the Girls fighting and the Guys standing there. You need to consider both sides.

Darth_Erebus
Sersi alone wins this fight.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Jyppe

Probobly erm

Storm, Hulk and Iron Man are non-factors here anyway

Brian Oswald
How is Iron Man a non factor?

stormfront13
couldn't sersi just turn IM's armor into water, taking him out, storm can just put hulk in a tornado, which has worked against him and he was helpless until he grabbed onto a piece of debri, and here there won't be any here. wanda has held her own for a short while against thor, and it won't be long for sersi to help wanda take thor out. storm can just keep hulk in a tornado until the others take out thor, and gang up on hulk.

playa1258
hulk kills storm and rips sw in half and punches Sersi's head off. Hulk wins

Omega-level
If Wanda is on pre-Disassembled levels, she's a non-factor. Iron Man and any Hulk short of completely mindless one are useless (and perhaps even this version). The fight is really Thor vs Sersi. I give it to him 6/10.

And Storm? Please roll eyes (sarcastic) There are a dozen X-men who can beat her by themselves.

What If...
fixed.

And is it just a coincidence that every junior member is a complete idiot?

Because Thor, SW, and Sersi are all mystical beings.

playa1258
Just trying to put some fun in its thats all. I know sersi is badass but storm is extremly overated. hulk could splatter her with his pinkie.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by What If...
And is it just a coincidence that every junior member is a complete idiot?Generally no. It's usually safe to assume that when someone has junior member under their name, they'll know nothing and be a complete retard and/or fanboy.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Omega-level

And Storm? Please roll eyes (sarcastic) There are a dozen X-men who can beat her by themselves.

do you honestly know anything about storm? she's already held her own against hulk, and it's debatable if she defeated him by herself.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by stormfront13
do you honestly know anything about storm? she's already held her own against hulk, and it's debatable if she defeated him by herself. Who cares if she can fight Hulk? Streetlevellers can fight Hulk. He's not very smart and not very versatile. Am I supposed to be impressed? She's still nothing in this fight. And there are a dozen or so X-Men who can beat her by themselves.

playa1258
Yeah I maybe a Hulk fan but i do know the powerset of each. Hulk is usually portrayed as marvels strongest hero, i just find it hard to believe someone with normal human durabilty and can control wheather can even slow him down. Storm is a non-factor in this fight.

Brian Oswald
do you honestly know anything about storm? she's already held her own against hulk, and it's debatable if she defeated him by herself.
Well too bad this is not Storm vs Hulk

stormfront13
Well too bad this is not Storm vs Hulk

i never said it was, but that doesn't ignore the fact that she can keep him occupied for quite a while

norrinradd43
Scarlet witch should be replaced with Ms. Marvel

Swanky-Tuna
Secondly, you don't just hit Storm. She is a moving target. I remember in X-Men issue 60 where Cyclops, possessed by Candra, fired his optic blasts in machine gun fashion and she dodged every last blast, blinded him with her lightning and then shot a flood from her eyes and nearly drowned him.
Dodging almost means nothing in the comics. Everybody dodges everything and it sounds like this Candra just plain sucks at aiming. For as impressive as that may seem, I remember when Cyclops dodges Storm's electricity whilst hitting her with a plain, meat and potatoes, beam. Possibly hitting her in the face.

One could argue what level their aim and dodge skills were at that moment but that would be like getting trapped in hell for me.

No, I'm not forgetting anything. I just purposely didn't consider any of the other fighters. My entire, not really important, point was Ironman could shoot Storm in the face.

Brian Oswald
i never said it was, but that doesn't ignore the fact that she can keep him occupied for quite a while
Too bad she will be speedblitz by Ironman before she can do anything

stormfront13
Too bad she will be speedblitz by Ironman before she can do anything

too bad sersi interprets tony before he reaches storm

Soljer

....Because Sersi's first thought is going to be "Save Storm - the most useless person on the battlefield!" ?

and not "Try not to get the shit knocked out of me by that GODBLAST!" ?

What the f**k?

xmarksthespot
too bad sersi interprets tony before he reaches storm Sersi's going to waste her time protecting dead weight when Thor's coming at her. Ok...

She's not useful here. Deal with it.

celestialdemon

Yeah, because Thor will be sitting there playing with his hair while Sersi does that.

Soljer
I love how three people shot his idea to shit within three minutes. smile.

stormfront13
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Sersi's going to waste her time protecting dead weight when Thor's coming at her. Ok...

wanda will go after thor first...as wanda has already stated in comics she enjoys battling thor. sersi isn't going to leave tony, the guys team second heavy hitter all by himself, she's a smart player. she'll turn his suit into water or something in a split second.

xmarksthespot
Wanda's getting speedblitzed with Storm. Neither of them have the reaction speeds for Extremis Ironman.

stormfront13
Wanda's getting speedblitzed with Storm. Neither of them have the reaction speeds for Extremis Ironman.

so once again...do you honestly think sersi will just watch her team get destroyed?

Brian Oswald
Pretty much, Storm and Wanda are taken out in the first few secounds then its Sersi vs Guys and she takes it, the majority at least

Brian Oswald
so once again...do you honestly think sersi will just watch her team get destroyed?
You dont understand that Sersi will be busy protecting herself in the same few secounds that Storm and Wanda are killed

xmarksthespot
so once again...do you honestly think sersi will just watch her team get destroyed? She's probably too busy watching Thor. no expression

Again no point in protecting dead weight. Do you think Iron Man and Thor are going to be mollycoddling Hulk. No because they're not retarded and neither is Sersi.

stormfront13
Pretty much, Storm and Wanda are taken out in the first few secounds then its Sersi vs Guys and she takes it, the majority at least

not when sersi has the power to take thor out in the first split second. she turns his armor into water...then he's basically useless

xmarksthespot
not when sersi has the power to take thor out in the first split second. she turns his armor into water...then he's basically useless No he'd just be a naked Thor.

Brian Oswald
not when sersi has the power to take thor out in the first split second. she turns his armor into water...then he's basically useless
We both agree that Sersi can take this on her own. Why do you even need Storm or Wanda?

xmarksthespot
We both agree that Sersi can take this on her own. Why do you even need Storm? Take a wild guess...

celestialdemon
No he'd just be a naked Thor.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.