Alpha Flight vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Alpha Flight- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Flight
Guardian
Vindicator
Northstar
Aurora

King_Mungi
SS....zooooom, speedblitz.

snoopdogg
He should have put Sasquatch in here. All he has to do is amp his strength to sky-father levels via Tanaraq. That would even the odds a little.

King_Mungi
Won't matter, he won't be amping anything due to SS's vastly superior speed. Sure three members on AF can go lightspeed, but SS has gone multiple times the speed of light....zooooom

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
SS....zooooom, speedblitz.

Only post needed. If Mungi thinks Alpha Flight loses....

They DEFINITELY lose.

trademark
Silver Surfer

Omega-level
Silver Surfer 75626426213523111/10

Rewmac
Dunno depends on which Guardian and which Vindicator. If they know Surfer is coming they can come up with a suit absorbing Power Cosmic. Am I not right??...Mungi clear it up for me.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Rewmac
Dunno depends on which Guardian and which Vindicator. If they know Surfer is coming they can come up with a suit absorbing Power Cosmic. Am I not right??...Mungi clear it up for me.

If it James Hudson the same one that was built to take down Galactus than yeah he could build something, but no prep was mentioned. So the team loses...zooooom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.