Victor Creed vs Lex Luthor...for precidency

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
ok what if Lex Luthor & Victor Creed were running agaisnt each other for President of the United states? Who'd win?

Soljer
What the f**k?

The eloquent manipulator Lex Luthor versus the snarling Sabretooth?

I repeat: What the f**k? ?

grey fox
"Vote for me or i'll gut yer kids" !!!

Superherovandal
I think he means Graydon Creed. and either way Luthor wins unless Sabes decides to assasinate Luthor.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by grey fox
"Vote for me or i'll gut yer kids" !!!

hehe Sorry guys yeah I don't mean sabertooth lol. Graydon Creed is who I mean lol. so anyway, who would win this? thier both using manipulative ways to win so.....

Entity
Somehow I just don't see Sabertooth having the finesse to capture the trust of the American people, (assuming all elections aren't rigged, which they are). Still I don't quite see the government putting him in office either I mean is there really any circumstances that they would even begin to think they could allow him to even get close to the white house.

Also, I can see no scenario where Creed would even seriously want the presidency

Lex is curbstomb like 999999999999999999999999999999999^88/10

Entity
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
hehe Sorry guys yeah I don't mean sabertooth lol. Graydon Creed is who I mean lol. so anyway, who would win this? thier both using manipulative ways to win so.....

Oh, ok sorry then,................Still Lex 1000/1

jasofisc
yeah lex wins creed would most likely get killed by his parents again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.