Therapy #2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
The other therapy forum has almost 600 posts on it, so I thought I'd start a new one, so don't come on and say, "This has already been posted, jcd!" because I know it has been posted. So if Chiki Mina doesn't mind, you can post other stress here.

If you must, just post the lyrics of kumbaya to calm yourself.

I would like to let you guys know this is a miscellaneous therapy forum--J/L, W/L, N/L, or any other things about the movie.

*jcd*gmc*
DON'T IGNORE THIS POST, PEOPLE!! I started this for people to post on, not for me to talk to myself! crybaby

CaptinJackLover
all i can say is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ok im finished...big grin

PirateDiva
OMG.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Just came on here to tell ya'll im taking a break from the forum.....this whole commentary crap has officially SHOT MY NERVES.....i was already emotionally unstable before....and now with all these commentaries, im having a nervous breakdown and with Finals around the corner i dont think i can handle it!!!!! Sooooo not that anyone will miss me, but see ya'll when i get better!!

I HATE OBSESSIONS...unfortunatly there is no cure except to get over it!!! and mine is no where near over!!!!

BUT I STILL LOVE JOHNNY!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
i think i will be taking a break as well....my obsession is still alive but i wont be visiting for awhile....ill tsya away for a week and see how it goes and maybe ill return....but ill be on today!

BYE YALL!!!!!

*jcd*gmc*
I want you guys to tell me your problems-I am your forum therapist!

PirateDiva
Oh WhO Am I KiDDiNG? I LOve ThIs PLACe I JusT Need My JoHnnY FIx....lol!!! I Guess I CanT sTaY awaY...lol!!!

Chiki Mina
we dont need therapy, we need a ****ing anti spray rumor and turn this into a bubble where no rumors can come in. Im ****ing tired of people relying on what other people say. I guess they dont mind the bull shit as long as there rumors.

Mistypirate
*jdc* maybe we should rename this thread, how about:
Mental Health Therapy Thread, for stressed out J/L shippers . laughing out loud

I have never seen such tripolarity in my life. lol One day everyones freaking out, and the other day, everyones is calmed and relaxed. I'm sorry but I though it was funny. laughing

PirateDiva
^^ LOL...I Know, right? LOL that is pretty funny!!!

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
^^ LOL...I Know, right? LOL that is pretty funny!!!

No offense though smile. I though it was funny as hell. But I'm glad to see everything is back to normal. So it seems.

PirateDiva
^^ Ya U said It...at least for now!! Just wait til the movie gets closer...my goodness!!!

Mistypirate
Yes, at least wait 2 months for the release. So we could all freak out together.

PirateDiva
LMAO!!! I KNOW!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Oh SnaP MoMentary Lack of control there...lmao!!! Sorry!! I just get excited thinking about it...lol!!

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by Mistypirate
*jdc* maybe we should rename this thread, how about:
Mental Health Therapy Thread, for stressed out J/L shippers . laughing out loud

I have never seen such tripolarity in my life. lol One day everyones freaking out, and the other day, everyones is calmed and relaxed. I'm sorry but I though it was funny. laughing

i'm gonna start a thread for you Mistypirate!

Chiki Mina
Gee thanx for stealing my therapy thread lol...

*jcd*gmc*
sorry! i said "if it was ok with Chiki Mina!"

Chiki Mina
I dont care...whatever

*jcd*gmc*
well, I have the other one going--inspired by Mistypirate--and it's going well. I just think I give good advice, and if you disagree, it's not my problem.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
well, I have the other one going--inspired by Mistypirate--and it's going well. I just think I give good advice, and if you disagree, it's not my problem.

I never said I dissagree in any of my posts. You can do whatever you want its a free country Im not stopping you I have no right. I never said you dont give good advice. At least people listen to you be grateful about it. So i dont know whats the problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.