Colossus vs Mr. Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
interesting match up...who wins

Soljer
Stalemate.

carver9
stalemate; i dont think that reed can be beaten physically. Wolverine claws couldnt even cut him.

Booyah
S-P-I-T-E mad

Rewmac
What can Colossus do to Richard??? I mean he can't really damage him. Wolverine wasn't able to cut him...What can a punch do??

darthgoober
Does Colossus breath in his metal form? If so, Richards for the win via suffocation.

Rewmac
Actually he doesn't by comic statements, but there are some comics where he does. So here it is we use characters at their best, normally Colossus doesn't breath.

snoopdogg
Colossus does not breath while armored. So that option should be nulled. However there really is no way each character can hurt the other so it's most likely a stalmate. Reed has been injured before. In Secret Wars he was burned while grabbing Iron Man while his armor was hot.

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus does not breath while armored. So that option should be nulled. However there really is no way each character can hurt the other so it's most likely a stalmate. Reed has been injured before. In Secret Wars he was burned while grabbing Iron Man while his armor was hot.

While his armor was basically over 1000 degrees no expression

Reed 10/10

Darth Martin
Stalemate assuming there is no prep.

Brian Oswald
Stalemate or Colossus some how rips Reed which is not likely

Grimm22
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Stalemate or Colossus some how rips Reed which is not likely

no expression........

I'm not going to even bother

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
no expression........

I'm not going to even bother Hasn't the Hulk already tried that.

Brian Oswald
no expression........

I'm not going to even bother
Did I say he can rip him? No. Learn how to read douche bag

SpunkySmurph

Reed 10/10

What the hell is Reed going to do to beat Colossus?

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Make sweet love to Grimm.

DarkCrawler
Stalemate.

Howard_Jones
There's nothing that one can do to the other.

The Fake Macoy
Would Colossus be able to thunderclap and take out Reed? Then again, I doubt he'd have too much time to do so, even if he could. Stalemate.

Priest
yeah stailmate

Grimm22

He could wind himself up and launch him into space

Constict his body enough to crush Colossus's body

ect.., ect..

Grimm22
Did I say he can rip him? No. Learn how to read douche bag

Colossus some how rips Reed which is not likely

no expression

DarkCrawler
He could wind himself up and launch him into space

Constict his body enough to crush Colossus's body

ect.., ect..

The first option would require at least a minute, which he would not have (try doing that while Colossus is struggling). Reed doesn't have the strength required to do the second one.

Soujaboy
stalemate or Colossus takes the majority via thunderclap, or the hurling of a few cars

Omega-level
There's nothing the two can do to each other.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Omega-level
There's nothing the two can do to each other.

Except Mr. F can be ko'd with a nice sized car to the head.

DarkCrawler
Which is PIS. I could counter that one with hundreds of scans of Mr. Fantastic resisting more damage.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Which is PIS. I could counter that one with hundreds of scans of Mr. Fantastic resisting more damage.

Ok, so after a long fight Mr.F gets tired and passes out...

harri
collosuss you idiot

FearMe
I don't read FF but can't Reed amp himself up to class 100. If so he might be able to knock him out. Verification please whether this is true.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Ok, so after a long fight Mr.F gets tired and passes out...

Or maybe you're just desperate to find ways for Reed to lose no expression

Its either a stalemate or Reed wins

FearMe
Was I correct ?

H. S. 6
Isn't Reed susceptible to a thunder clap?

FearMe
???

invisiblewoman
i see someone is up to his usual bashing again! anyways if colossus cant take him out right away . . . then wouldn't that give reed time to out smart him?

Soujaboy

Reed gets tired(which he will) Colossus takes advantage, and manages a victory. Considering Colossus can fight for days, I think he can manage some victories via far superior stamina...

FearMe
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
i see someone is up to his usual bashing again! anyways if colossus cant take him out right away . . . then wouldn't that give reed time to out smart him? confused

Bashing ???

FearMe
Reed gets tired(which he will) Colossus takes advantage, and manages a victory. Considering Colossus can fight for days, I think he can manage some victories via far superior stamina...

You seem smart.

Can Reed amp himself to class 100.

Grimm22

It doesn't matter no expression

Reed doesn't even have to fight, and Colossus can never hurt him

FearMe
God damn it please stop ignoring me.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by FearMe
You seem smart.

I remember in the Onslaught arc where he said no one had really ever seen him mad, but hurting Franklin would put him over the top. he amped his body up so he looked like the Hulk, but I don't remember him doing much with it.

I suppose it is possible, but think we would see it more if he could.

snoopdogg
Reed gets tired(which he will) Colossus takes advantage, and manages a victory. Considering Colossus can fight for days, I think he can manage some victories via far superior stamina... I agree.

norrinradd43
After colossus tires him out, he squezes him into a little ball and throws him a couple miles away

Grimm22
Nope, nope and nope no expression

Reed won't get tired, because Colossus can't hurt him

It's impossible

snoopdogg
I thought Reed was knocked out by a car?

Grimm22
I thought Reed was knocked out by a car?

If he was thats a load of crap no expression

Reed fought Namor to a standstill

snoopdogg

Reed fought Namor to a standstill Hmm...I would say fighting Namor to a standstill is a bigger load of crap....

Howard_Jones
Hmm...I would say fighting Namor to a standstill is a bigger load of crap....

He's done it on more than one occasion. no expression

Soujaboy
Originally posted by FearMe
You seem smart.

No

snoopdogg
Well I still gotta go with stalemate. Or a very slight edge to Colossus due to his stamina factor.

Soujaboy

So Reed's Juggernaut now? he can't be defeated by physical means?

Ok since you seem to believe that Reed can't be hurt, Colossus simply wraps his hands around Reed's throat, suffocating him. Better yet, Colossus drags Reed to some sort of body of water, where he then drowns Reed.

rotiart
So Reed's Juggernaut now? he can't be defeated by physical means?

Ok since you seem to believe that Reed can't be hurt, Colossus simply wraps his hands around Reed's throat, suffocating him. Better yet, Colossus drags Reed to some sort of body of water, where he then drowns Reed.

According to Wiki.
Reed can neither be grasped nor held, as his body can become slippery as an eel. However Reed is vulnerable to types of energy weapons, as well as taffy-puller-style machines that forcibly stretch him far enough and fast enough to cause Reed to suffer incredible pain, as well as the temporary loss of his elastic body's natural tendency to snap back to its original shape and proportions.

Still...Reed BFR's Colossus by turning his body into a giant slingshot.

xmarksthespot
Or Colossus ties him to a lamp post. End thread.

Accel

What's the point of the "no expression" smiley in every other statement? It looks like you're being sarcastic.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Accel
What's the point of the "no expression" smiley in every other statement? It looks like you're being sarcastic. It's there to remind us that his opinion doesn't matter whatsoever, duh.

Blind
i see someone is up to his usual bashing again! anyways if colossus cant take him out right away . . . then wouldn't that give reed time to out smart him?

I'm becoming more and more convinced that Grimm is either a Thing Fanboy or a Fantastic Four Fanboy... one or the other.

Either way, he's very sensitive about the Fantastic Four.

*and a lot of people on here don't seem to like him from what I've seen.

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
According to Wiki.
Reed can neither be grasped nor held, as his body can become slippery as an eel. However Reed is vulnerable to types of energy weapons, as well as taffy-puller-style machines that forcibly stretch him far enough and fast enough to cause Reed to suffer incredible pain, as well as the temporary loss of his elastic body's natural tendency to snap back to its original shape and proportions.

Still...Reed BFR's Colossus by turning his body into a giant slingshot.

Colossus is a wee bit stronger than a 'taffy puller.'

Blind
As to the fight... I've gotta say Mr. Fantastic. Even without Prep, I'm sure Reed has seen enough of Colossus, or the fight could go on long enough that Reed could figure out some way to exploit a weakness. Smothering him wouldn't work, but ripping Reed or balling him and throwing him... I just don't see that happening unless Reed sat there and let him do it.

Then again... if Colossus started wrapping up Reed like he was a mutant taffy machine...

Forget it. Stalemate.

Soljer
Originally posted by Blind
I'm becoming more and more convinced that Grimm is either a Thing Fanboy or a Fantastic Four Fanboy... one or the other.

Either way, he's very sensitive about the Fantastic Four.

*and a lot of people on here don't seem to like him from what I've seen.

Very very observant of you.

rotiart
Originally posted by Soljer

i know colossus is .... i just figure reed has a better chance to BFR than C does at twisting him apart.

Swanky-Tuna
Taffy pullers wrap the taffy in such a way that it's constantly stretching it out. If Reed sat in one he'd eventually reach the limit of his stretch.

SpunkySmurph

Or maybe your just desperate to prove that your a fanboy.

Actually, how susceptible is Colossus to electricity?

Because, if he brakes a electrical wire and grabs on to it and simply touches Reed, could he not act as a mutant conductor for electrocution?

Soljer

Because, if he brakes a electrical wire and grabs on to it and simply touches Reed, could he not act as a mutant conductor for electrocution?

Good point. Colossus is an incredible conductor, and is ENTIRELY immune to electricity, last I saw.

Brian Oswald
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=redirectinglightning4sx.jpg

smile

Soujaboy
Very very observant of you.

I know...

Swanky-Tuna
Hypothetical situation. Reed somehow dumps Colossus into a lake. Colossus unarmors to swim to the surface. Reed bonks him on the head when he surfaces. That or he squirms around in the lake muck for a few hours until he gets to the shore.

snoopdogg
Good point. Colossus is an incredible conductor, and is ENTIRELY immune to electricity, last I saw. He does ok when dealing with electricity.

Colossus takes a massive jolt during a eclectromagnetic storm:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusandAcolytes.jpg

During a electromagnetic storm Colossus proves he can take the lightning better than Rougue can. She was K.O.'d:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossuselectricity2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossuselectricity3.jpg

While Emma Frost switched bodies with Storm she tried to fry Colossus with some lightning attacks. It didn't work:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusandStorm_unc152.jpg

Here Colossus takes some of Storms massive lighting while the platform he was standing on was melting:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusandlightninguxmann_3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusandlightning2uxmann_3.jpg

Here Colossus uses his body as a lighting rod:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossuslightingrod.jpg

Colossus uses his body to break a circuit between Magento and Storm:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusbreakingcircuit.jpg

Colossus shows again that electricity has no effect on him. Read these scans:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Excalibur105-13.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Excalibur105-14.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Excalibur105-15.jpg

Takes another blast from Storms lightning:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/UncannyX-Men160-02.jpg

Takes a lighting blast from a mentally amped up Storm:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusuncanny147.jpg

Soujaboy

Well there goes another way Colossus can pull out a victory.

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Blind
As to the fight... I've gotta say Mr. Fantastic. Even without Prep, I'm sure Reed has seen enough of Colossus, or the fight could go on long enough that Reed could figure out some way to exploit a weakness. Smothering him wouldn't work, but ripping Reed or balling him and throwing him... I just don't see that happening unless Reed sat there and let him do it.

Then again... if Colossus started wrapping up Reed like he was a mutant taffy machine...

Forget it. Stalemate.

i agree with the first part of what you said . . . Reed Could put colossus off long enough to find a weekness and beat him

i dunno if colossus could pull off the taffy machine effect fast enough. . . i think Reed would keep slipping out

Soljer
i agree with the first part of what you said . . . Reed Could put colossus off long enough to find a weekness and beat him

i dunno if colossus could pull off the taffy machine effect fast enough. . . i think Reed would keep slipping out

The electicity idea sure as hell works, though.

invisiblewoman
i think that is stretching it a bit dont you? i suppose it is possible however i dont think Reed given his IQ would allow that to happen but i guess with comics anything is possible . . . i just think with Reeds intelligence he would have the upper hand! but you are not necissarily wrong either i guess it could be a stalemate! and i did not even know that colossus has no weakness to electricity and can be used as a conductor as well nice find SnoopDogg!

Grimm22
Wow, Reed is massively underrated in these forums no expression

Soljer
Wow, Reed is massively underrated in these forums no expression

Only compared to the image you have of him in your mind, due to sleeping with your arms wrapped around his and Ben Grimm's action figures every night.

Grimm22

Really? no expression

Or maybe you're head is just too far up you're ass to understand that Reed cannot be beaten by Colossus, its not going to happen sorry

Grimm22
Only compared to the image you have of him in your mind, due to sleeping with your arms wrapped around his and Ben Grimm's action figures every night.

As opposed to crying myself to sleep every night like you do laughing

xmarksthespot
no expression Reed can't do shit to Colossus. As aforementioned he gets tied to a lamp post. End thread.

rotiart
Really? no expression

Or maybe you're head is just too far up you're ass to understand that Reed cannot be beaten by Colossus, its not going to happen sorry

The entire FF4 had problems with Hulk....

Reed is 1/4 of the whole.

And Hulk's just a dumb brick.
Piotr's and artsy brick. big grin

batdude123

Kay... how did that in ANY WAY make sense? no expression

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123
Kay... how did that in ANY WAY make sense? no expression I don't know but for some reason it still just seems like he's insulting himself.

Brian Oswald
Kay... how did that in ANY WAY make sense? no expression Soljer's was at least funny no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't know but for some reason it still just seems like he's insulting himself.

laughing out loud

rotiart

Only boys sleep with toys...

Real men cry. It helps us trick the ladies into joining us in bed.
I see Soljer learned the trick early. mad I didn't figure that one out til I was in my twenties... eek!

King_Mungi
Keep on point people, no need for the group attacks. Just provide evidence and arguements.

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud It just seemed like one of those moments when someone has nothing to say and just goes... "Oh yeah... well... uh... you suck." Frankly that probably would have been better.

SpunkySmurph
Really? no expression

Well, that WOULD be a possibility... except that, if I had my head stuck up my ass, I would have alot of an easier time identifying with the BS that you post.... trust me. It's hard.

batdude123
It just seemed like one of those moments when someone has nothing to say and just goes... "Oh yeah... well... uh... you suck." Frankly that probably would have been better.

Indeed.

leonidas
um, reed . . .? confused

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas
um, reed . . .? confused

I agree considering he's made fools of both Namor and Thing before.

xmarksthespot
Meh. I don't see either really being able to hurt the other, but if anything I'd lean towards Colossus. If one assumes a stalemate due to inability to do harm, eventually Colossus would win since he doesn't fatigue in armoured form. erm

Soljer
Only boys sleep with toys...

Real men cry. It helps us trick the ladies into joining us in bed.
I see Soljer learned the trick early. mad I didn't figure that one out til I was in my twenties... eek!

laughing

Soljer
Meh. I don't see either really being able to hurt the other, but if anything I'd lean towards Colossus. If one assumes a stalemate due to inability to do harm, eventually Colossus would win since he doesn't fatigue in armoured form. erm

Co-signed.

snoopdogg
If Reed gets to use one of his plot-device weapons then he'll win everytime. But with regular powers I gotta say stalemate or Colossus pulls out a win slim win due to his stamina.

Either way it's close.

batdude123

Intelligence is Reed's equalizer in this fight.

xmarksthespot
It's all very well and good to say that... but then what exactly does that entail?

snoopdogg
Intelligence is Reed's equalizer in this fight. That is very true. But it only gets him so far unless Reed has access to his tech. Then the fight isn't even fair.

Soljer
It's all very well and good to say that... but then what exactly does that entail?

Very good question. The original poster didn't specify a locale, so aren't we supposed to assume a neutral arena? Meaning no skipping over to the Baxter Building to grab his anti-colossus ray?

snoopdogg
Colossus isn't no dumb@ss either considering how he handled the New X-men 7-on-1 recently.

leonidas
whyc ouldn't reed simply suffocate him?

Swanky-Tuna
Colossus isn't no dumb@ss either considering how he handled the New X-men 7-on-1 recently.
Did he outsmart them or did he defeat them movie ninja style in a cliched "you have no teamwork" montage?

Soljer
Originally posted by leonidas
whyc ouldn't reed simply suffocate him?

Since when did Colossus need to breathe in his armored form?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Did he outsmart them or did he defeat them movie ninja style in a cliched "you have no teamwork" montage? A little of both.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7008/colossus11hf.gif
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7186/colossus27oa.gif
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4643/colossus33dw.gif

norrinradd43
That was a pretty sweet battle

norrinradd43
A little of both.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4643/colossus33dw.gif Sweet battle

Soljer
A little of both.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4643/colossus33dw.gif

HAHA!

Non-armored colossus getting smacked with a metal beam = laughing.

Grimm22
I agree considering he's made fools of both Namor and Thing before.

Co-Signed

Exactly my point no expression

Mock me all you want, but the point remains

Reed ftw

jasonk3
Colossus FTW, he'll stretch reed, and tie him into one huge knot.

Grimm22
Originally posted by jasonk3
Colossus fTW...he'll strecth reed and tie him into one huge knot, one even reed cannot get out of

Which you are aware is impossible, as Reed can nearly liquefy his body no expression

rotiart
Which you are aware is impossible, as Reed can nearly liquefy his body no expression

A one-time feat, which has never been duplicated... which can also be attributed to PIS.

jasonk3
Colossus Thunderclaps reed, theres many ways he can beat him

jasonk3

Lol...Is their any one that can beat reed

Swanky-Tuna
It seems feasible that he would be able to relax himself to the point where he's almost a liquid.

Plus, if you can't tie an earthworm in a knot I doubt it'll keep Reed immobalized.

bigbran
Wow...ure are most likely the biggest Reed fan ever...i posted my previous msg about 5 mins ago..and when i went back into the vs forums..it said the last person who posted was Grimm22...fastest response ever.
Either way colossus owns reed laughing

How does posting fast, mean your a fanboy?

jasonk3
Originally posted by bigbran
laughing

How does posting fast, mean your a fanboy?

Lmao..i tried editing that, but you got their to early...damn

bigbran
Lmao..i tried editing that, but you got their to early...damn Duh!
Because I'm a fanboy. Your editing skills are null to me.
You know they call me speedy for a reason.

rotiart
Duh!

You never satisify me speedy. mad

bigbran
You never satisify me speedy. mad Hey the speedster has no care of your satisfaction. As long as I get mine.

jasonk3
Duh!

Happy Dance Go Speedy...New fav Superhero

bigbran
Happy Dance Go Speedy...New fav Superhero Even over masterbruce?
I'm flattered... and strangely aroused.

SpunkySmurph
... and strangely aroused.

Well, apparently Rotiart doesnt feel the same way
shifty

You never satisify me speedy

bigbran
Well, apparently Rotiart doesnt feel the same way
shifty Haven't you ever heard this song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CujnniHLQc

It's all about MY Satisfaction.

rotiart
You better me bringing me flowers!!!

offhand: the new james bond movie starts strong... and ends slow.

My group decided if we had left 30 minutes earlier before the end... we would have still enjoyed the movie.

Soljer
I don't care what you say. Masterbruce is still the best super hero ever. Premature ejactulation-man just can't compare.

Also, this is still either a stalemate or Colossus' fight. Reed can't harm him in ANY way shape or form.

rotiart
I don't care what you say. Masterbruce is still the best super hero ever. Premature ejactulation-man just can't compare.

Also, this is still either a stalemate or Colossus' fight. Reed can't harm him in ANY way shape or form.

BFR by slingshot. Winds up and swings with a giant fist... turns arm into a baseball bat and swings alla "Worms"

Leaving the field

Combatants who leave the field of combat on purpose forfeit the match. If they are removed from the arena against their will (being punched, thrown, teleported, etc.) and can make it back under their own power, then they are still in the fight. Obviously, if a combatant leaves the field and cannot return under their own power, then they have lost.

Soljer
Combatants who leave the field of combat on purpose forfeit the match. If they are removed from the arena against their will (being punched, thrown, teleported, etc.) and can make it back under their own power, then they are still in the fight. Obviously, if a combatant leaves the field and cannot return under their own power, then they have lost.

I doubt Reed can launch Colossus into space. And even if he could Launch Colossus into low orbit, Colossus could still survive reentry, and Juggernaut-his ass back to the battlefield.

rotiart
... So you're saying if reed somehow launches Colossus into the ocean... and it'll take him 3 weeks to get back (best guess) it doesn't count as a BFR?!

Huh. Usually we agree Soljer. Guess this won't be one for once. Still like you though. big grin

Soljer
... So you're saying if reed somehow launches Colossus into the ocean... and it'll take him 3 weeks to get back (best guess) it doesn't count as a BFR?!

Huh. Usually we agree Soljer. Guess this won't be one for once. Still like you though. big grin

By the forum rules...well...yes.

confused

They don't set a time limit on BFR, and neither did the original poster, so even if it takes Colossus three weeks to return to the battlefield, he still did so under his own power. erm.

Kinda like Hulk chunking Wolverine across state lines, and Wolverine hopping the next bus back to the fight, laughing.

Love you too, babe.

bigbran
Love you too, babe. I KNEW IT!!!! eek! rolling on floor laughing

rotiart
I swear the wolverine ratio for fighting guys that can knock him into orbit is absurd... even when spiderman was captain universe.. .I rememberh im knocking like the hulk or something strong highhhhhh...

but the hulk can't hit a runt into space? does adamantium have its own gravitational field or what.

Soljer
I swear the wolverine ratio for fighting guys that can knock him into orbit is absurd... even when spiderman was captain universe.. .I rememberh im knocking like the hulk or something strong highhhhhh...

but the hulk can't hit a runt into space? does adamantium have its own gravitational field or what.

It has undisclosed magical properties that function on the same frequency as Squirrel Girl's.

Hence, Wolverine competes with unproportionally strong foes.

Metalmanx
While his armor was basically over 1000 degrees no expression

Reed 10/10

...Eh? What the f**k?

What's Reed gonna do to Colossus?

Besides, if you wanna go that route, Colossus could get heat up his body somehow during the fight and lay into Reed with his scorching skin.

Stalemate. no expression

rotiart
It has undisclosed magical properties that function on the same frequency as Squirrel Girl's.

Hence, Wolverine competes with unproportionally strong foes.

Wolverine is related to Squirrel girl. Gotcha. big grin

Btw. anyone remember little lacey Chabert from party of five?

http://www.freehomepages.com/celebzone10/LaceyChabert/lacey5.jpg

bigbran
Who is that girl from "Jump in My Car"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibEdNCLyirE

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Eh? What the f**k?

What's Reed gonna do to Colossus?

Besides, if you wanna go that route, Colossus could get heat up his body somehow during the fight and lay into Reed with his scorching skin.

Stalemate. no expression I'd imagine that he'd handle Colossus like he handled Namor physically. Wrap him up and throw him around and leave him no leverage. Someone threw a scan of Reed completely owning Namor in another forum. That was damn impressive.

FearMe
No one seems to like this Grimm fellow do they. sad

bigbran
I say that Mr Fabulous wins.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I'd imagine that he'd handle Colossus like he handled Namor physically. Wrap him up and throw him around and leave him no leverage. Someone threw a scan of Reed completely owning Namor in another forum. That was damn impressive.

Wouldn't it be feasible to say that Colossus just grabs a part of Reed before he's thrown? Reed tries to throw him, fails. Repeat.

Besides. Colossus can return on his own power.

Stalemate.

DarkCrawler
It wasn't really completely owning Namor, because after that, Namor smacked Reed so hard in the face that Sue needed to help Reed to his feet after that. And then there is the infamous Namor literally using Reed as a boxing bag incident, but that has no place in this thread. stick out tongue

Anyway, no way in hell can Reed throw Colossus anywhere if he is constantly moving and fighting back. But if Reed is constantly evading and stretching around, Colossus probably won't be able to hit him very well. So, I'd be inclined to say that Colossus 6/10 because of that aforementione stamina thing.

jasonk3
It wasn't really completely owning Namor, because after that, Namor smacked Reed so hard in the face that Sue needed to help Reed to his feet after that. And then there is the infamous Namor literally using Reed as a boxing bag incident, but that has no place in this thread. stick out tongue

Anyway, no way in hell can Reed throw Colossus anywhere if he is constantly moving and fighting back. But if Reed is constantly evading and stretching around, Colossus probably won't be able to hit him very well. So, I'd be inclined to say that Colossus 6/10 because of that aforementione stamina thing.

laughing Damn...i didn't kno he pimp smacked reed in front of his women that bad.. but yea ure right this has no place here

breeze85
If Colossus can get a good grip of Reed, he wins. He can go and burn, electrify, suffocate or tear Reed apart. If he can't, I think he is going to lose big time. If Reed can really launch Colossus into space he has PLENTY of time to come up with something to destroy Colossus until he comes back.

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think he could get Colossus going that fast.

Grimm22
Lol...Is their any one that can beat reed

Not physically, unless you either melt him or freeze him no expression

Grimm22

Of course it wasn't ownage stick out tongue

However, this isn't really even a fight, if Reed wants too he can just make himself a big vase and trap Colossus within laughing

Tshern
To add an instance to the ones Darkcrawler already mentioned: How about the time when Namor yanked Reed so hard that he stretched too much and got hurt?

Soujaboy
Of course it wasn't ownage stick out tongue

However, this isn't really even a fight, if Reed wants too he can just make himself a big vase and trap Colossus within laughing

Colossus 6/10

Grimm22
Colossus 6/10

Care to explain how?

Colossus can't hurt Reed. He can't tie him up, because Reed can simply near liquify himself

Its either a stalemate or Reed tricks Colossus isnt punching his own face off stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't think he could get Colossus going that fast.

Indeed - I doubt he could rubber band colossus to escape velocity.

Hell, I doubt he could even rubber band colossus too many miles.

Soljer
Care to explain how?

Colossus can't hurt Reed. He can't tie him up, because Reed can simply near liquify himself

Its either a stalemate or Reed tricks Colossus isnt punching his own face off stick out tongue

Tshern
If you need the issue number of the magazine where Namor did that, I can dig it up somehow... From the top of my head I can say it was Heroes Reborn and it was the time when Namor lead his troops to conquer Earth and Thor threw Mjolnir straigth to his head.

Grimm22

He can't suffocate Reed, I don't know how you came to that conclusion

Reed has worked in his lab for days and days and days on end... Yeah he isn't losing because of stamina

Since when the hell does Colossus have Electric or Fire powers?!?! What the f**k?

Soujaboy
Care to explain how?

Colossus grabs onto an Electric rod, pole, wore, etc, and fries Reed.

Colossus drags Reed to a body of water and drowns him.

Colossus waits until Reed is exhausted and ties him onto a pole.

etc,etc

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>