Daredevil vs Nightwing vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booyah
Who Win's?

Entity
Finally a match my boy can win.

Spiderman, unless DD and Dick team up on him. Then its still a possibility

braz
no brainer. Spidey.

Metalmanx
Spidey. Even if the other two team up on him.

Omega-level
Spidey. If the other two team up, they win.

jrodslam
Tossup.

marvelprince
Toss nothing. Spider-Man pwns them. And I don't even know what pwned means

jrodslam
I respect your opinion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spider Man beats them. Even teamed, He's faster and stronger than both. With higher resistance to injury, better reflexes, more experience, and a nifty spider sense so that they can't hide and surprise him too well.

jrodslam
A few of those superior Spidey stats gets nulled and thus less effective.

The Fake Macoy
Spidey's going to take this. He's just so much stronger than the others that if he's not holding back and hits them even once, they'll die.

ExtraMision5555
this is an agility fest, except it would actually go like this

Daredevil uppercuts nightwings head off
spiderman uppercuts daredevils head off (after 2 unsuccessfull attempts)
an unknown spiritual being uppercuts spidermans head off

USB 10;/10(?)

rotiart
HADOKEN!

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Spidey's going to take this. He's just so much stronger than the others that if he's not holding back and hits them even once, they'll die.

I do agree that if Spidey isnt holding back and lands a good hit on either one of them theyll die. No arguements about that. Question is, can he? Secondly, not sure how good Nightwings martial arts prowess is, but i know Daredevil can also kill Spidey with one hit or take him out with one move.

H. S. 6
Spidey's going to win easily.

He's much too fast and strong for these two, and that's not even mentioning his webbing and spider-sense.

If he's feeling nice, he'll only punch their heads off. If he's in a particularly sadistic move, he'll reel them both in with web, stab them in the abdomen, and watch them bleed slowly to death. devil

jrodslam
Noone here wins easily. Spideys fast, but hes not fast to the point where he cant be seen or evaded. Like i stated before, some of his stats although superior, gets nulled in this fight or are drastically less effective. Radar sense > Spidey sense. I dont wanna turn this into a DD vs SM fight because with NW's weapons hes easily in this fight as well.

bigbran
Originally posted by Entity
Finally a match my boy can win.

Spiderman, unless DD and Dick team up on him. Then its still a possibility Double Dee, and Dick?
laughing laughing laughing laughing

H. S. 6
Originally posted by jrodslam
Noone here wins easily. Spideys fast, but hes not fast to the point where he cant be seen or evaded. Like i stated before, some of his stats although superior, gets nulled in this fight or are drastically less effective. Radar sense > Spidey sense. I dont wanna turn this into a DD vs SM fight because with NW's weapons hes easily in this fight as well.

How the hell do you figure Radar Sense > Spider-Sense? blink

freezedoom
Nightwing is a great fighter, I'm sure he dodge
Spidey's webs shooters and Daredevil's agility with ease

jrodslam
Originally posted by H. S. 6
How the hell do you figure Radar Sense > Spider-Sense? blink

Seeing how you apparently disagree with my statement, how do you figure it doesnt?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
this is an agility fest, except it would actually go like this

Daredevil uppercuts nightwings head off
spiderman uppercuts daredevils head off (after 2 unsuccessfull attempts)
an unknown spiritual being uppercuts spidermans head off

USB 10;/10(?)

Wolverine Wins! eek!

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Wolverine Wins! eek! Then masterbruce comes in and pwns him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.