Jack's ending for AWE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
I was just watching lord of the rings Return of The King

And I love the ending each character has, its so emotional and climactic, It ended beautifully with the music and the shots, mise en scene.

Jack leaving into the sunset with two whores??

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

This is just me ranting and giving my opinion..

I want to see Jack get the VERY best emotional ending out of all the characters in this trilogy. Jack is the main character and I want to see him have the very best ending because he is what makes this trilogy what it is..and he is what most people go to watch the film for in the first place only HE can make the closing scene of the trilogy magnificent

I'm not saying I want J/E but I want something that shows us Jack has found his place in the new world..one where pirates are dying out..I want to see him happy and complete..not leaving apparently looking for "immortality" and that being that..I want to see him GET that "immortality", I want to see if he has found it and is safe..I want to know that he has continued his legend in some form I want to see my hero win!..I want to see where he ends up out of all of it...not leaving into an uncertain future

I could care less about a W/E ending they can have their happy, bittersweet crap..All I want to see is JACK SPARROW completed as a man..He has to have the very best ending out of everyone in the franchise. The only way this movie is going to go out on a huge, memorable high is if the last scene is Jack Sparrow's ....but apparently it ends on Elizabeth..??

Jack apparently leaving with two whores into the sunset wanting to keep his legend going??

1. I've seen it already
2. It has a very incomplete feeling to it. I want to see it resolved..I want to see Jack WIN that "immortality" he craves so much..this is the end of the trilogy..I want them to give Jack proper resolution..I could give a crap if W/E get it or not..

willofthewisp
I just don't want his time with Will and Liz to be written off as just another chapter in his adventure. His adventures with them are supposed to be special. It doesn't make sense that even if they all go their separate ways for them not to run into each other again. Their lives are connected now, each one to the other two. Leaving with two whores would just be like "well, I had fun, Will and Liz, but it's back to STDs for me."

sparrobethroxmy
yea that is true they are all connected now Jack and will and Liz are like a big family now they suffered together and went on adventures and them seperating is kinda lame it's kinda like the show the nine they were hostages all nine of them and now their lives are connected and they still stay in touch and jack leaving with two whores i think is a rumor i think after meeting Will and liz his life changes and that is what AWE is all about. But he does deserve something good to happen to him him leaving broken hearted or with two whores is lame that i think doesn't make jack happy more like lonely he deserves something great something that will make the crowd stand up and applause and WOOT WOOT! lol i dont go and see w/l i go and see jack just like everyone else and he makes potc keep going.

ladyofthesilent
Well, the scene with the whores was apparently shown at ComicCon - and honestly, I doubt they'd have shown the ending there. Furthermore, in that scene, Jack gets slapped for some reason and subsequently slaps Gibbs. Does this sound as if they're gonna sail away together?

From what I know, someone at KttC posted about the footage shown at ComicCon and another person commented that the scene with the whores would have made a nice ending. I don't think there's more to it than that ...

LovelyOne
thats interesting how they are showing that..I dont think Thats Jack's real last scene in the movie you know..

LovelyOne
actually I find that very strange that they are showing "Jack's ending" to the trilogy at comicCons and such. It would suggest that he doesnt get Liz..and why would they so willingly give that away so early on?

ladyofthesilent
Why do you think it is the ending? This is an assumption made by some fans who stated they'd like that and I've heard that TnT said that in an early draft of AWE, this was really supposed to be the ending (though I never really read that, so I can't say whether it's genuine) - but that's all there is to it.

No way this is Jack's ending to the trilogy - also because Jack gets slapped again. He tells them something, they slap him and walk off, Jack slapps Gibbs and that's what was shown at the ComicCon. Obviously, this is not the ending, so I wouldn't even worry about it.

LovelyOne
I'm not worried..I'm just saying if this is supposed to be the ending then its a good thing that they are showing it at comic cons because it would suggest its not his true ending to the trilogy(but many people think it might be)..like its a diversion or something...Ladyofthesilet I remember Terry saying that it was part of the ending or something

ladyofthesilent
"Part of the ending" is not THE ending ... and since Scarlett and Giselle seem to slap Jack before walking away, it is actually rather improbable they'll sail away with him. Furthermore, in this scene, it was apparently mentioned that he lost the Pearl again, so what ship are they supposed to be on?

But let's assume this scene is really part of the ending: That would not be so bad, after all. Obviously, he told the two strumpets something that made them slap him - maybe he told them he wouldn't come back to them, maybe he told them about Elizabeth. They didn't like what he said, that much we can be sure ...

At this point of the movie, he may very well have realized that he loves and needs Elizabeth, not the opposite as some people claim ...

SarahB
mmmmmmmm.......i just found out tht if u go 2 gooogle and type potc 3 script, one ov the links comes up with the (major as they say) spoilers (i mean Major spoielrs with a capital M) nd i cud ov looked at the whole thing but i wud be totally spoilin it 4 myself , but the ones i quickly looked at r the ones we already knew.

random post but sed it anywy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.