Human Torch vs. Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Human Torch

vs.

Rogue (current)

who wins this fight

Comicbook_kid
Poor Torchie....He's goin' down! All it takes is one good punch from Rogue and he'll be going into ANOTHER coma for a very long time. Rogue may take a few hits from Johnny, but when you're as invulnerable as Rogue, a little fire shouldn't be too much of a problem. Besides, Rogue can pick up part of the street to use as a shield against Johnny's flame, and then use it as a baseball bat; with Johnny as the ball. Rogue for the win!!!!

What If...
...does Rogue still posses her strength after absorbing Sunfire?

Even if she doesn't, I would saying Rogue wins the majority, her averge flames are torches nova.

xmarksthespot
Rogue can augment her strength with her powers somehow. Both are immune to the heat they can generate. Rogue would win because she still also has her absorption abilities and possibly enhanced strength.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by What If...

Even if she doesn't, I would saying Rogue wins the majority, her averge flames are torches nova. She can amp her strength by focusing her powers inwards....Kind of like Magneto.

Rogue wins.

guy222
Rogue

carnage52
roue ftw.

rougeredmage
i was under the impresstion that she didnt have sunfires powers after she washed clean by the mutant messiah just her absorbion powers

horrorwolf
Rogue takes this easy.

sad Poor Johnny.

redhotrash
Hes right, current right has the same powerset as when she was Mystique lackey. No flight, no strength, no fire, no durability. Just a regularly chick who can absorb people's powers.

Marvelknight
Hmm. I'm not sure. So Rogue has control of Sunfire's powers now?

Originally posted by What If...

Even if she doesn't, I would saying Rogue wins the majority, her averge flames are torches nova.

Yeah but will it have an effect on Johnny? I thought you couldn't hurt him with fire.

redhotrash
She doesnt have sunfire's powers. If she did, she'd win physically.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by redhotrash
She doesnt have sunfire's powers. If she did, she'd win physically.
Okay. Can she still fly? Because HT will have an advantage if she can't.

redhotrash
She has NO powers now except for absorbtion. They went from wanting to make her the most powerful X-man to the weakest. Such a shame =-[

Metalmanx
Originally posted by redhotrash
She has NO powers now except for absorbtion. They went from wanting to make her the most powerful X-man to the weakest. Such a shame =-

Eh. I'm glad Marvel did that. Her powerset was getting ridiculously out of hand. I miss her Ms. Marvel days in the mid-90s...

llagrok
Depends.

Are they fighting on a planet?

redhotrash
I wouldnt say she was overpowered. During her last 4 months or so of appearances she was jobbed constantly. Her best showing in the last year happend when she killed Sinister while in a coma. Now Storm is overpowered. Sucks too since Rogue is a more interesting character in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.