Green Lantern vs Cosmic Johnny Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Do ya'll remember the issue when Mr. Fantastic switched Johnny's & Sue's powers? Then Johnny got recruited by Galactus to be his herald? This is who I'm pitting against The Green Lantern.(Kyle Rayner).

So who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Do ya'll remember the issue when Mr. Fantastic switched Johnny's & Sue's powers? Then Johnny got recruited by Galactus to be his herald? This is who I'm pitting against The Green Lantern.(Kyle Rayner).

So who wins?

John ftw

Supreme being
Originally posted by guy222
John ftw

There's nothing really great about Johnny the herald Galactus only took him due to his/sues connection to hyperspace which contains unlimited energy. His powers were sues with a touch of power cosmic, Kyle For the win just so much more powerful and better feats all around.

Rewmac
Co-Signed. Kyle can match the Silver Surfer. The most powerful herald of Galactus.

Green Lanterns have matter, time, energy manipulation, well Hal had. I'm not meaning that if Hal can do it, Kyle can do it. But Kyle showed awesome energy manipulation feats and very strong powerset. I'd say Kyle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.