Nighwing vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benny G
Who win's?

What If...
Reported.

Benny G
Originally posted by What If...
Reported.

Wha... huh

darthgoober
It goes like this....

Nightwing throws his version of a batarang(I forget what they're called) right at the start. Just as it leaves his hand, The Flash runs home, has a Dr. Pepper, sits down and reads a book, starts a microwave burrito cooking, counts to 1000000(just for fun), then runs back to the battle site, grabs the batarang out of the air(it's almost reached his starting position at this point), uses it to b*tch slap Dick, then runs home and waits for his burrito to finish. Then he eats it.

Badabing
Stare at this pic for 20 seconds Benny and you'll come to your senses.
http://home.mn.rr.com/t1camp1/Focus.swf

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Benny G
Who win's? confused U must be new.

What If...
Reported.

Badabing
Detroper.

What If...
Rpte.

superbatman86
Actually NW could take about 5/10 if it's Wally flash.Dick has two major advantages 1.Wally will hold back the vast majority of his powers against NW while Dick won't and 2.Dick knows that Wally's going to hold back.

Wally West
They're best pals so Flash would probably let Nightwing win 10/10 big grin

olympian
Only if he lets Flash hit Kory 10/10.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by darthgoober
It goes like this....

Nightwing throws his version of a batarang(I forget what they're called) right at the start. Just as it leaves his hand, The Flash runs home, has a Dr. Pepper, sits down and reads a book, starts a microwave burrito cooking, counts to 1000000(just for fun), then runs back to the battle site, grabs the batarang out of the air(it's almost reached his starting position at this point), uses it to b*tch slap Dick, then runs home and waits for his burrito to finish. Then he eats it. That's stupid.

Nobody counts to 1000000 just for fun. Not even the Flash. I don't care how fast you are that's not fun. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Psyquis52
That's stupid.

Nobody counts to 1000000 just for fun. Not even the Flash. I don't care how fast you are that's not fun. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin funny on how that's the only thing you disagreed with laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.