Darkseid vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Bart Allen and Wally West at their best
vs
Darkseid

great_dane
run to the end of time, with bart allen in a different dimension sending in speed avatars to help.

wally and bart 10/10

masterbruce
Wally IMPs Darkseid into the next dimension

Wally 10/10

Howard_Jones
Darkseid jobs and Jack Kirby flops around in his grave.

Soljer
Two words:

Multiverse.

Domepiece.

I watch Pokemon
Nothing short of LT and the Spectre can put up a fight against any Flash.

2 of them is just overkill.

They implode the Omniverse before Darkseid can do anything.

bigbran
Look what Great Dane has done to Flash's respect!
I think it was also him who said that Darkseid could mind rape LT, and now Flash beats Darky 10/10?
Flash is God reborn.

8urs
Flash is God...only faster.

I watch Pokemon
Flash is the next Wolverine.

long pig
Is Darkseid's dome-peice well enough protected from having Eternity dropped up on it?

TricksterPriest
Yeesh. Listen to the fanboys bark. sweatdrop Seriously, Darkseid is major league power. But..........I think he may be in trouble. Of all the JLA members, Flash has the most deceptively simple power. But for such a simple ability, it has countless facets. Flash might actually beat Darkseid. I don't know Darkseid can use his psi abilities on someone like Flash. Flash's speed might protect him and make it impossible for Darkseid to lock on. Failing that, Darkseid could beat flash with psi-powers......wait. Flash can move faster than light and control his molecules. Nevermind. Great Dane called it. Having Barry alone would be interesting, and he might be able to win. Dicey, but doable. Having him and Wally? Darkseid is screwed.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yeesh. Listen to the fanboys bark. sweatdrop Seriously, Darkseid is major league power. But..........I think he may be in trouble. Of all the JLA members, Flash has the most deceptively simple power. But for such a simple ability, it has countless facets. Flash might actually beat Darkseid. I don't know Darkseid can use his psi abilities on someone like Flash. Flash's speed might protect him and make it impossible for Darkseid to lock on. Failing that, Darkseid could beat flash with psi-powers......wait. Flash can move faster than light and control his molecules. Nevermind. Great Dane called it. Having Barry alone would be interesting, and he might be able to win. Dicey, but doable. Having him and Wally? Darkseid is screwed.
Are you serious?

trolly_crouchjr
Err, this is darkseid at his best..sorry i dint put it earlier

olympian
Flash.

Because not even DC cares about Darkseid.

Priest
Darkseid, Im tired of hearing about flashes abilities that has not been shown on pannel yet.

don't shiv
flash is consistently underwritten, the ability to think and manoever at faster than light, alone makes him smarter than Darkseid ... seriously

Bart and Wally

Endless Mike
Darkseid just fires the Omega Beams which will track him down and get him no matter how fast he goes

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Darkseid just fires the Omega Beams which will track him down and get him no matter how fast he goes
Speed won't help Fals against the OB since it moves through space and time.

Soljer
I think we all know that Darkseid obliterates the two.

Most of us just enjoy imitating great dane.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by bigbran
Look what Great Dane has done to Flash's respect!
I think it was also him who said that Darkseid could mind rape LT, and now Flash beats Darky 10/10?
Flash is God reborn. How can Darkseid do anything to LT??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.