Batman vs Morbius, The Living Vampire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
No prep.

Who wins?

tkitna
Superstrength, speed, flight, healing factor, and hypnotism gives a clear edge to Morbius. I'll go 9/10 Morbius.

PRAYERRUN
I think that if batman can beat Dracula, Morbius shouldn't be much of a problem

tkitna
Batman beats Dracula, but yet Dracula can fight the entire Xmen in Marvel to a stand still. I would say the incarnation of Dracula in Marvel exceeds the DC incarnation, hence I picked Morbius.

Alfheim
Sorry I can see Morbius losing this. He may have superhuman strength but I dont think his reflexes are that fast eventhough they are classed as superhuman. Morbius has no fighting skills and Batman is smarter, if things got really tough Batman could chuck some explosives at him, his healing factor isn't that good either. I also dont think his strength is that superhuman either.

Sorry Batman wins 8/10 or even 10/10.

S-Ranger
Wait a minute Batman got pwned by Dracula he only beat him when he was turned into a vampire himself even then they killed vamp bat's off soon after it was interesting series anyway. Unless your talking about the animated movie they made.

golem370
Dracula was on a Batman cartoon and was beating Batman's a$$ and only lost because of prep. Marvel's Dracula fought Silver Surfer and Apocalypse. But Morbius is not Dracula even so Morbius would give him a hell of a fight but since Batman has great one sided writing If DC does the fight he would win.

PRAYERRUN
well yeah of course batman is going to win lol. He's BATMAN!!

Fanboy
Didn't Dr.Strange beat Morbius in Hand to hand combat Batman should do the same.

Starhawk
No, Dr Strange has only ever used magic on Morbius when he was taken over by the Lilin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.