Team Infinity Runs the Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wiccan999

masterbruce
no offense, but why did you even bother to make the first 14 teams?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by masterbruce

laughing laughing

gotta give masterbruce some credit for that

Kutulu

^^ ROFL rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue laughing laughing out loud

Priest
team Evil can win, Thanos possesses knowlege of the gems, with sufficiant prep, they win.
The Cosmics can blink themout of existance.

Galan777
The could get to level 15, but i don't see them taking all of those cosmics.

Stupid Rookie
Doesn't Reality Gem "Mad Jim Jaspers" take this pretty much on his own. I have been reading his stuff lately, and he is way too powerful. Granted he has few feats, but he pulls his team through and wins it.

celestialdemon
Reality Gem Jaspers or probably Time Gem Hyperstorm could probably reach the last level on their own. After that, unless they unite the gems to form the IG, they lose to the cosmics.

wiccan999
No offense but why even bother to post roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance Anyway, dont know what I was thinking, thought that maybe they would stand a little chance. sad

Omega-level

laughing laughing

The only real fight is 15. And they lose.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by wiccan999
No offense but why even bother to post roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance Anyway, dont know what I was thinking, thought that maybe they would stand a little chance. sad

The other teams MIGHT have had a chance if you gave them the Gems instead of the main team. Without them, no way.

wiccan999
right on Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Madvillain
They are definately stopped at 15, although Level 13 will pose a big threat, especially on the Astral Plane.

Level Thirteen: Team Magicks. Arena= Astral Plane
*Dr Strange
*Shazam
*Dr Fate
*Zatanna
*Scarlet Witch
*Loki

Fate, Loki, Shazam, Dr Strange? That some pretty damn powerful magic to be used on the Plane.

derrick666
They get stopped at Level Fifteen, Team Cosmic Entities is too much for them... Unless they unite the Gems like celestialdemon said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.