Overt-kill (Spawn) vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
If you read Spawn comics this guy is a cyborg who is super strong and tough, can he beat Wolverine?

FearMe
No.

jasofisc
yeah that guy took on supreme and spawn on a regular bases. And he did pretty well against youngblood

ThePittman
Kill him no but beat him down I say yes.

FearMe
Wolverine is un-killable right now. He has come from from having no heart and no body apart from his skeleton, because he can regenerate from cells now, and the cells are now attached to the skeleton, so if the skeleton is always there because unbreakable that means there cells are always there. Which means he can come from always.

bigbran
Originally posted by FearMe
Wolverine is un-killable right now. He has come from from having no heart and no body apart from his skeleton, because he can regenerate from cells now, and the cells are now attached to the skeleton, so if the skeleton is always there because unbreakable that means there cells are always there. Which means he can come from always. He doesn't have to kill him to win the fight.

Also, this is one of the most redicules things I've heard.

JuanJohnboy
Originally posted by bigbran
He doesn't have to kill him to win the fight.

Also, this is one of the most redicules things I've heard.

ridiculous yes, but it happened once sad!

TricksterPriest
Regrettably, he's not kidding. Logan really has that kind of regeneration. Plus, Overtkill wasn't much worse than some of Logan's other foes. Sabertooth could take this guy, so could Deadpool.

FearMe
I am not kidding. It is fact. I actually hate the Wolverine nowadays but its true. I like the classic one know. cool

Mider999
overkill should win, against wolverine and most of his foes.

FearMe
Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.