The Sepitmus Heap Book Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterkit
The first book is titled Magyk. The main plot revolves around a pauper-like family named Heap. There are seven children in the Heap family. Silas and Sarah Heap are the parents. Simon is the eldest son, with an ambition to be the ExtraOrdinary wizard. The other Heaps (In order from eldest to youngest) are Sam, Jo-Jo, twins Erik and Edd, and Jenna whom Silas Heap found in the snow on the day Septimus was born and supposedly died. The story centers around Jenna, a girl who is really a princess, but is passed off as the Heap's youngest daughter. On her tenth birthaday, it is revealed she is actually the princess and she is being tracked down by an evil Hunter. The evil Hunter is working for a Necromancer named DomDaniel, who is an ex-ExtraOrdinary Wizard. As the plot thickens, they encounter an army boy, Boy 412, who refuses to talk. But soon Boy 412 becomes a hero and realizes his destiny!

Really Good Book I've only read the first one and need to buy the second one "Flyte" and the third one "Physik" will be released on April 1st 2007

Azure
I have already tried to get one of these threads started...it didn't work outsad......NO ONE LIKES ME!!!!

I loved the book, I haven't read the second one though. I even got to talk to the author when the book was new. Angie Sage came to out school and read a bit of it.

masterkit
Originally posted by Azure
I have already tried to get one of these threads started...it didn't work outsad......NO ONE LIKES ME!!!!

I loved the book, I haven't read the second one though. I even got to talk to the author when the book was new. Angie Sage came to out school and read a bit of it.

ur lucky

masterkit
I'm might buy Flyte This Weekend eek!

masterkit
Originally posted by masterkit
I'm might buy Flyte This Weekend eek!

I DID eek!

Azure
yay! now hurry up and read it, then tell me if it is any good!

masterkit
yay! now hurry up and read it, then tell me if it is any good!

lol its way good so far

Azure
cool...just wondering: as a moderator, about how much time do you spend on this website? you seem to be on 24/7

[Walkah]
cool...just wondering: as a moderator, about how much time do you spend on this website? you seem to be on 24/7

Who ya talking too?

Um, anyway, I went into a bookstore yesterday and found that the new Septimus Heap book is out. I bought it of course, but have yet to read it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.