Sega MegaDrive/Genesis Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Highlord
Yes thats right im looking for some old Sega games! sold my old sega consol years ago, but recently a guy in the familily was moving out from his old house and i was helping him move the stuff and stumbled upon his old sega consol that has been in his basement for years, and i think he saw how in love i was with it, and he gave it too me unfortunatly he only had 2 games sonic and lemings, so!

I was planning on getting me the gmaes i used to love back only thing is i dont have a clue what their name was haha, it was that long ago, well im going to tell you what i know about the games and hopefully you know the name and you'l tell me so i can troll around ebay a little stick out tongue

first game i want to get my hands on is about this caveman game its a 2D platform game, i remember the way he killed the monsters was by using his belly to punch them with and he said something like ''Unga Bunga'' infact thats what i called the game back then stick out tongue (as i did with many other gmaes they got their name by the sound i heard!) and ofc its a prehistoric game, if i remember currectly it had better graphics then sonic and was more realistic colors ofc it wasint anything facny so it still ooked like a cartoon.

2nd game is a futureristic game if i remember correctly, you could play co-oop which me and my best friend at the time did everyday this was infact our fav game next to sonic, now about the game

You could choose between 2 kinds of teen age chars, the standard and the alternative, the alternative i remember these guys wore headbands like rambo dose, player 1 with blue player 2 with red, im not sure what the standard chars had, but i think their suits where just blue/red in some places, other then that the suits where greyish/white

it had alot of levels if i remember correctly could be wrong ofc, but one of the trademarks was! the sounds, when these guys attacked i think it was they said ''Doya'' or possibly 2 times ''Doya Doya'' cause i called the game that.

Now do you know the name of these games? i would appriciate all the help i could get cause i want these games!

dirkdirden
The caveman game might be Chuck Rock.

the other game could be Streets of rage or DJ boy.

The Highlord
YES THANKS, its Chuck Rock big grin

but...

the 2nd game is not Streets f Rage or DJ boy, you could with the guy that wore blue colors shoot with lazers i think

The Highlord
Oh and one other thing i forgot t mention everytime you killed the stage boss or what ever it was, you got a key/diamond/crystal/piece of the whole thingy, something, that i remember too about it

The Highlord
Woohooo I found it ! big grin

Its 'Gunstar Heroes' big grin

Well again thank you Dirkdirden for helping me out smile

dirkdirden
Originally posted by The Highlord
Woohooo I found it ! big grin

Its 'Gunstar Heroes' big grin

Well again thank you Dirkdirden for helping me out smile

Wow you discribed Gunstar Heroes really bad. But O well. They have a remake of that game on the GBA.

Some other Gen game you should check out are

Awesome Possum
Beyond Oasis
All the streets of rage
Dr. Robotnicks mean bean machine
Earthworm Jim
Golden Ax's
Hell fire -very hard game
Kid Chameleon -another very hard game
Landstalker -best gen game
Phantasy Star 2 and 4 not a huge fan of 3
Shining Force's
Sonics's -thats a given
Truxton
Vectorman's
Zombies ate my neighbors
Last but not least Toe Jam and Earl.

I still play them almost regularly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.