Batman and Cap switch universes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Captain America and Batman are fighting trios incidentally at the same time of their worse enemies... when suddenly they switch places. They have no knowledge of the strengths skills or anything...

Its Batman vs. the Red Skull, Crossbones, Taskmaster

Captain America vs. Joker, Bane, Ras Al Ghul

Both fights are 3x1 with no prep or prior knowledge. The settings for each are deserted waterfront warehouses. How does each do in their settings.

SpunkySmurph
Bats 2/10
Cap 4/10

norrinradd43
Batman would have a hard time with Red Skull and Taskmaster but should take crossbones down pretty quickly...Cap has no problem with Joker or Bane but Ras Al Ghul could be a speedbump

rotiart
My idea for this was:

First fight: Eccentric guy
Second Fight: Strong guy:
Third fight: skilled fighter.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by rotiart
Captain America and Batman are fighting trios incidentally at the same time of their worse enemies... when suddenly they switch places. They have no knowledge of the strengths skills or anything...

Its Batman vs. the Red Skull, Crossbones, Taskmaster

Captain America vs. Joker, Bane, Ras Al Ghul

Both fights are 3x1 with no prep or prior knowledge. The settings for each are deserted waterfront warehouses. How does each do in their settings.

hooookaaaayyyy. ok lets see here....

Batman vs The Red Skull. This one would be a tough one just because of Skull's strenght. BUT Batman could probably pull out a win.

Batman vs Crossbones. Crossbones, too me, is Captain America's Bane. Batman could probably take him down, but not as easily as most people might think....after all....he Crossbones gives Cap a time. There's no reason why he wouldn't do the same with Batman.

Batman vs Taskmaster. Now THIS one I'd love to see. He'd be a tough apponent for Batman, but is too much of a copy cat....literally. If Batman can change his technique in the middle of combat, he'll confuse Tasky enough to pull out a win.

ok now for Captain America

Captain America vs The Joker.
While Joker isn't one to go hand to hand against people and win, he IS tricky enough to make Cap think he's harmless.....until he squirts that acid out of his flower. Cap would block it with his shield and then knock the living daylights out of Joker. one hit. pow.

Captain America vs Bane.
Now this one is a toughie. Bane could go head to head against cap, and if this is the comic version, he might even be able to catch caps shield. BUT Cap has enough hand to hand experience to find a way to defeat him.

Captain America vs Ra's Al Gul
Now here's one I wouldn't mind seeing. Cap would definately be interested in this character just because of the way Ra's works. I think that Ra's would probably convince Cap to put down his shield and go hand to hand against him. Now here's the question...can Cap take down the more experienced Ra's Al Gul without the use of his shield? I can only see Caps strength getting him out of this one.....

Scoobless
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Batman vs Taskmaster. Now THIS one I'd love to see. He'd be a tough apponent for Batman, but is too much of a copy cat....literally. If Batman can change his technique in the middle of combat, he'll confuse Tasky enough to pull out a win.

More likely to go the other way around... Tasky could switch styles every 5 seconds with no problem but it would confuse the hell out of Batman while at the same time he'd be learning Batman's timing and movements

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
More likely to go the other way around... Tasky could switch styles every 5 seconds with no problem but it would confuse the hell out of Batman while at the same time he'd be learning Batman's timing and movements

Not to mention Taskmaster's speed. Enough to speedblitz someone who is fast enough to catch bullets.

PRAYERRUN
Yeah but couldn't Batman just do what Deadpool did?

Soljer
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Yeah but couldn't Batman just do what Deadpool did?

The Joker is more likely to do what Deadpool did than Batman is. It has nothing to do with skill or intelligence, but insanity.

Same reason Cass can't read the Joker - she probably wouldn't be able to read Deadpool.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Soljer
The Joker is more likely to do what Deadpool did than Batman is. It has nothing to do with skill or intelligence, but insanity.

Actually, it had more to do with piss poor writing..... Taskmaster is just a man who learns at a phenomenal rate. When Deadpool starts dancing instead of punching/kicking it should make no difference to a guy who knows the styles of the majority of the top class fighters in Marvel.

erm

rotiart
Actually, it had more to do with piss poor writing..... Taskmaster is just a man who learns at a phenomenal rate. When Deadpool starts dancing instead of punching/kicking it should make no difference to a guy who knows the styles of the majority of the top class fighters in Marvel.

erm

I'd have to agree with you, but it made for a good read... stick out tongue

And I'm a glutton for fun over realistic.

Scoobless
miffed

golem370
Out of All of Captain's enemies I would have picked

Blackwing- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=645

Machine Man- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=951

&

Professor Power- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=539

Batman enemies

NKV Demon- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=493

King Snake- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=168

&

Mister Freeze- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=162

don't shiv
Cap cruises past Bane stalemates Joker falls to Ra's
Bats cruises past Red Skull stalemates Taskmaster kills Crossbones

doctorstrongbad
Taskmaster already has all of batman's moves. They have met up before.

Alfheim

Can't Batgirl do soemthing similar?

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Taskmaster already has all of batman's moves. They have met up before.

That probably means that Batman has alot of Taskmaster videos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.