POTC meets Grease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Sorry if this has been posted before, but this was a very clever little video. I enjoyed it, thought y'all might.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZKRAhO9t-UU

mmoviejunkie
yeah! our own saliorleo made that!!

(and saliorleo just want you to know that its under my favorites!! big grin i LOVE it!)

evilm0nki3
Oh that is really good.. the words fit so wellbig grin

pirate_1987
I LOVE IT!!! I add it to my favorites smile

sailorleo
lol! omg! that's me!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cute eyes*

PirateDiva
OMG Sailorleo....that was sooo much fun to watch Not To Mention that GREASE is one of my all time favorite movies....so i love it when they put my favorite stuff together....thank u for that!!! It was great!!!!big grin

SarahB
sme here... tht was rly rly gd lol , well donesmile

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by PirateDiva
OMG Sailorleo....that was sooo much fun to watch Not To Mention that GREASE is one of my all time favorite movies....so i love it when they put my favorite stuff together....thank u for that!!! It was great!!!!big grin

DITTO!

u did so great! i LOVED LOVED LOVE#D LOVED IT!

willofthewisp
Sailor, make more! You should do more Grease songs like Hopelessly Devoted to You and Sandy. What a montage that would be.

sailorleo
hmm...maybe...

taliakai
OMG! that was so good!!!

crazychic
that was awesome i love grease so it was a perfect mix that just made my morning im telling everybody mobile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.