Terminator vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
this is the T-100 from T1 & T2. Can Cap defeat it?

Soljer
A T-100 never appeared in T1 and T2.

Arnie was a T-800 in T1 and T2. His 'model' was 101, being the 'face' of arnie. The skin.

That said?

Maybe...

Captain America has thrown his shield through an engine block, he may be able to do something to the chassis of the Terminator.

Failing that? Hell no.

rotiart
Originally posted by Soljer
A T-100 never appeared in T1 and T2.

Arnie was a T-800 in T1 and T2. His 'model' was 101, being the 'face' of arnie. The skin.

That said?

Maybe...

Captain America has thrown his shield through an engine block, he may be able to do something to the chassis of the Terminator.

Failing that? Hell no.

He took down Mr. Hyde... He stopped a Semi Truck that was in motion. He tore a giant whole through the side of a semi trucks trailer.. and his shield came through the other side...

He destroyed a secondary adamantium ultron.

He took down thor.

He hurt Spiderman, when normal humans just about broke their fists on spidey.

big grin Personally T-800 has no speed feats. Power feats, but not speed. I'd say Cap takes Arnie's head clean off with a return ricohet shot off a wall behind the terminator.

Cap carries speed and power. His strength is peak human... he's been shown to do about 800 lbs benching.. Some feats put him above that.

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
He took down Mr. Hyde... He stopped a Semi Truck that was in motion. He tore a giant whole through the side of a semi trucks trailer.. and his shield came through the other side...

He destroyed a secondary adamantium ultron.

He took down thor.

He hurt Spiderman, when normal humans just about broke their fists on spidey.

big grin Personally T-800 has no speed feats. Power feats, but not speed. I'd say Cap takes Arnie's head clean off with a return ricohet shot off a wall behind the terminator.

Cap carries speed and power. His strength is peak human... he's been shown to do about 800 lbs benching.. Some feats put him above that.

1100 or 2200 pounds bench press, actually.

And some feats put him above THAT.

However, I still don't see him hurting a Terminator with anything short of a shield throw - but I qualified that in my first post.

Oh, and I believe that Terminators do in fact have enhanced reflexes, by the cannonical novels. Though it's possible that I'm mistaken.

rotiart
Originally posted by Soljer
1100 or 2200 pounds bench press, actually.

And some feats put him above THAT.

However, I still don't see him hurting a Terminator with anything short of a shield throw - but I qualified that in my first post.

Oh, and I believe that Terminators do in fact have enhanced reflexes, by the cannonical novels. Though it's possible that I'm mistaken.

I still think the fact that he destroyed a secondary adamantium ultron... makes it likely he can break t-800

and i'd put t-800 < ultron.

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
I still think the fact that he destroyed a secondary adamantium ultron... makes it likely he can break t-800

and i'd put t-800 < ultron.

I agree.

Indeed, actually. You definitely persuaded me, if Cap can put his shield through secondary adamantium, he's gonna chop the T-800 in half like it was butter.

Darth Martin
I agree with Soljer. Cap should win provided he slashes, pounds, or throws his shield. W/o his shield he gets wtf pwned.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I agree with Soljer. Cap should win provided he slashes, pounds, or throws his shield. W/o his shield he gets wtf pwned.

Not really if the fight takes place out doors he can still use the envoronment. Metal poles, rocks, anyting.............................................

TricksterPriest
He put his shield through Ultron? And a secondary adamantium one at that? Hmmm, sounds like that scan should read 2200 instead of 1100. stick out tongue

In any case, the reinforced titanium exoskeletons of the T-800 series<<Secondary Adamantium. Yee gods, did he really do that with no extenuating circumstances? That would mean he could take off Tony's head with a shield throw. evil face

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Not really if the fight takes place out doors he can still use the envoronment. Metal poles, rocks, anyting............................................. Reese tried using a pole on the T-800 and that didn't work. All it did was basically make the T-800 look more bad*** and it preceeded to wtf pwn Reese's ***. And actually the enviormental surroundings you said would favor Cap would actually benefit T-800 more seeing that poles swung by would kill Cap. This is IM vs Cap 1 all over again.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Reese tried using a pole on the T-800 and that didn't work. All it did was basically make the T-800 look more bad*** and it preceeded to wtf pwn Reese's ***. And actually the enviormental surroundings you said would favor Cap would actually benefit T-800 more seeing that poles swung by would kill Cap. This is IM vs Cap 1 all over again. wink

Reese does not have the strength, speed, reflexes or skill that Cap has so your point is moot.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Cap eventually, but it will be very tough.

RUNMAN
Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.