Offical X-Box LIVE thread [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
If you have xbox live what is your gamertag and what games do you have?

Linkalicious
xxmaverickxx

i have all sorts of games that are x-box live enabled. I don't play x-box live much though....it's just not that fun.

forumcrew
Thisle Thasle i only have madden and crimson skies righ tnow though

Red Superfly
I play now and then - but thanks to cheaters and sore losers in most games, I only play Project Gotham Racing 2.

Every other game seems to have some sort of bug/glitch or shortcut that every moron exploits to raise their stats.

Splinter Cell and Rallisport Challenge 2 are plagued with shatterring glitches.

PGR2 has the wall-ride cheat, but I've never been beaten by anyone who uses it - some cheat eh?

Fallin Angel
SilentNephilim

I don't have to many online games , i'm trying to buy more but i mostly play Phantasy Star Online mostly

Neo Baggins
i think that one guy 'theone0103' was on xbox live with the same name cuz i think i saw him before..

forumcrew
anyone play madden 05? pm if u wanna play on it

SpikeSpiegel
I want to get Xbox live, but it'll cost me loads.

Trickster
Anyone play Rainbow Six 3?

Spike, isn't Live just 40 quid for a year - like the price of a game? It's not as much as some things. Admittedly it could be cheaper, but what I disagree with is subscription fees for games like PSO.

***S***
Bad KalEl

I usually use it for Links 04... but I like the Puzzle and Chess Kombat for MK: Deception.

***S***
... bump

dark1365
When I activate an account in April, I'm probably going with my name as it is.

***S***
I am surprised how empty this thread is. It is a great idea.

dark1365
Who's up for a Halo 2 Live clan?

Runing_Assailnt
Assailant. Once I get it, that is.

shangheid
I play Rainbow Six 3 (alot) and my name is:Immortalshad0w

dark1365
Well, who wants to be in a Halo 2 Live Clan?

***S***
Once I get around to picking up Halo 2 I am in.

shangheid
I got halo2 but I don't really play it

Robo-Chocobo
ditto.

shangheid
If anybody want to play add me i posted my name up there if you missed it

thundercracker
ok im buying an xbox strait after christmas theni might get xbox live depending on 2 things price (in new zealand) and if u guys say its worth it so basically u decide where my money goes

dark1365
Like I said....my gamertag will be dark1365. I'll probably play a lotta Halo 2.

***S***
Anybody...

Feel free to add me: Bad KalEl

JLred
My friend has it and he says some white kids were telling him shit because hes mexican.....those dicks.. mad

DO you have X-Box Live?

rolling on floor laughing

Mando
PS2 online for me.

Nevermind
erm Umm...

Mišt
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=1000&forumid=66

Game forum!w00t

JLred
PS2 is online?

crimsonphoenix
yeah ps2 haves an online feature...but its not as good as xbox

DarkC
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
yeah ps2 haves an online feature...but its not as good as xbox
Hurray for our matchmaking and online tournies. stick out tongue

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by DarkC
Hurray for our matchmaking and online tournies. stick out tongue

lol what ever you say Happy Dance

DarkC
lol what ever you say Happy Dance
Halo 2's matchmaking usually takes 5 seconds. Ten, tops. w00t

Phoenix Aska
Halo 2's matchmaking usually takes 5 seconds. Ten, tops. w00t

halo's matchmaking is full of cheaters and assholes. Once you get to level 37- 42 you'll either be cheated by being standbyed, bridged, or modded 1 out of 2 rounds if your box cant listen for new maps and the legit games you play are full of people who whine and complain too much and others who just get mad and angry saying lewd things. Basically, halo sucks...especially 6v6 or big team because of lagg.
Perfect Dark Zero is the next best thing.

crimsonphoenix
oh god halo talk

Phoenix Aska
oh god halo talk

no trust me i don't like talking about halo. That game is actually very boring.

DarkC
oh god halo talk
There there, ma'am.
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
halo's matchmaking is full of cheaters and assholes. Once you get to level 37- 42 you'll either be cheated by being standbyed, bridged, or modded 1 out of 2 rounds if your box cant listen for new maps and the legit games you play are full of people who whine and complain too much and others who just get mad and angry saying lewd things. Basically, halo sucks...especially 6v6 or big team because of lagg.
Perfect Dark Zero is the next best thing.
Take off your headset and 40% of your problems are solved.

Phoenix Aska
There there, ma'am.

Take off your headset and 40% of your problems are solved.

lol...yeah right..maybe in team training or something your problems are resolved...people do not generally like playing with others who do not have a head set.

crimsonphoenix
There there, ma'am.

ma'am? im not an old lady sir.....lol

Mišt
I pwned Halo at a lan. Shotguns rule.

DarkC

crimsonphoenix

Mišt
Snipers are bogus, only good if you camp. I think we played Bloodgulch, so everyone spawned pretty much at the same point, I just ran inside, grabbed the shotgun, came outside and blew them away.

Lans are the best.

Do you have it on PC? We could try and play through Hamachi if it works, that'd be sweeteek!

DarkC
lol...yeah right..maybe in team training or something your problems are resolved...people do not generally like playing with others who do not have a head set.
More petty prejudices. It's like Tom Pirce(senior editor of OXM) said. He swore off Halo for a bit because of the jerks on there.

Phoenix Aska

Mišt
learn to no-scope

sniper rifle easily becomes the most valuable weapon in the game

Yeah I know they are powerful and all, but meh, I dont like the whole 'sit and snipe' attitude in the game, doesnt make it very fun and challenging.

crimsonphoenix
You're a legal! So, it's protocol for me to call you ma'am. big grin

Lans are the best.

how about you just call me crims

DarkC
how about you just call me crims
Crims it is. happy

learn to no-scope

sniper rifle easily becomes the most valuable weapon in the game
To some. Others simply adapt.

Phoenix Aska

crimsonphoenix
Crims it is. happy

To some. Others simply adapt.

ok cool.... Happy Dance

Mišt
then tell me, what is challenging to you?

because duel wielding isnt challenging, and neither is hiding in a base with a shotgun, the only thing that might be chalenging is if you go against someone with a good four shot BR.

I dont dual wield, and I dont hide in a base. I grab a gun and run to the action. I prefer close quarters carnage, than running around trying to find some biatch thats hiding with a sniper rifle.

DarkC
ok cool.... Happy Dance
Nice sig, by the way.
then tell me, what is challenging to you?

because duel wielding isnt challenging, and neither is hiding in a base with a shotgun, the only thing that might be chalenging is if you go against someone with a good four shot BR.
Yes, those are challenging, because they can be countered.

Phoenix Aska

crimsonphoenix
Nice sig, by the way.

Yes, those are challenging, because they can be countered.

why thank you smile i made it myself......i make sigs for ppl.... like if you know LethalFemme.... i make her sigs

DarkC
why thank you smile i made it myself......i make sigs for ppl.... like if you know LethalFemme.... i make her sigs
Oh, yeah. I've seen her sig of scantily-clad Rogue. Good on you for that. laughing out loud

Mišt
heh..i see then

you're just a grunt.

'just a grunt'...wtf? How is sitting sniping people considered skill? If you can run into a room with 5 or 6 others, blow them away, then you are good (or they are extremely bad). Anyone can pick up a sniper rifle and pick people off, thats not good gaming, Its like AWPing in counterstrike. Speaking of CS, I use a desert eagle 90% of the time. I dont try and mass pwn with anything good.

crimsonphoenix
Oh, yeah. I've seen her sig of scantily-clad Rogue. Good on you for that. laughing out loud

yes everyone knows femme for her sigs....but ppl dont know that i make them

DarkC
yes everyone knows femme for her sigs....but ppl dont know that i make them
They do now. wink

Phoenix Aska

DarkC
you need to calm down. A grunt is a person who is basically what you do is it not? I didn't say you were good or bad by implying that you were a grunt. Since you're not a sniper you can only be one other thing in halo and thats a grunt. And no, not just anyone can pick up a sniper and kill people it does take skill to some degree if you're being fired at because you come out of zoom.
Mist didn't know. Based on the fact that a grunt in normal life is just any other soldier, he probably thought that that was what you were inferring, that he was just a monotone.

Mišt
Yeah, grunt being like the lower form of gamers, the ones with no skill who just try and shoot anyone....but ok I see your point.

Sniping is not 'fun' though, to me. Someone can sit up in a high position and pick everyone off, they might get a high kill score, but meh. Theres more action happening when everyone gets together for a fragfest.

DarkC
I agree, I think it's boring. I prefer medium to close combat myself.

Phoenix Aska

Mišt
Unless its specifically a sniping only map, then Im cool with it. Otherwise, bring on the shotgun cool

so...do you have xbox live?

because a sniper can be a grunt to if they so choose to go around no scoping...I can show you.

Nope, I have Halo on PC. Why go around no scoping though? May as well pick a machine gun or something with more fire rate for grunting.

rej1587
I have X-box live for the 360. Good stuff big grin.

Exhumator is my game tag if anyone wants to hit me up.

a1hsauce
i wanna get live sad

Phoenix Aska

JLred
I like playing Capture the flag with 8 player system link........

DarkC
Originally posted by JLred
I like playing Capture the flag with 8 player system link........
That's all me and my friends do if we do get 8-player going.

JLred
Its fun.........and hard.........I hate snipers.....

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by JLred
Its fun.........and hard.........I hate snipers.....

you should try playing ctf in pdz...you cant drop the flag once you pick it up and you run slow as hell.

DeathByPencil
My gamertag is DeathByPencil big grin

spartant4489
mine is spartant 4489 with a space....so any time you want oyu butt handed to you in halo 2 call me up and say your from kmc forums....

=P...

IcePunk
All right, I'm Flamebait 89 with a space, anyone who plays Halo 2 or Perfect dark Zero can just go right on ahead and add me.

I cant add others, I'm not an idiot, my father is ranting

crazy_shadow
My gold membership for mine (xbox360) has expired, but I'll be trying to turn it on next friday or saturday. My name is K73SK . anyone who plays Full Auto, Quake4, or Halo2...(soon possibly Battlefield 2 MC) you know what to do wink.

P.S. tell me you're from KMC and what your name is on KMC so I know who I'm adding smile

1021kid
ninjamonkey 94 is mine......i dont know why i spaced the 94

LanceWindu
LanceWindu84, I only have a Silver account (XBox 360) at the moment though.

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by LanceWindu
LanceWindu84, I only have a Silver account (XBox 360) at the moment though. me too xD

IcePunk
Yeah, me too XD I'm gonna buy the Gold one so I can play like hell over the summer

PVS
Originally posted by LanceWindu
LanceWindu84, I only have a Silver account (XBox 360) at the moment though.

i know you won it, but still: you have a $400 system, plus games at $60 a pop...yet no xbox live membership? wtf dude?

SpikeSpiegel
http://card.mygamercard.net/volucer.png

IcePunk
O_O 6223

SpikeSpiegel
It's nothing really. Most of the people on my friends list are around 15k. I've only got 54% of my total achievements, some are broken, some I'll never get, but most of them I'm slowly working on.

IcePunk
But still O_<

crazy_shadow
omg i only have like 1.5k

Superboy Prime
Blue Idiot

No seriously, that's my GT.

I play Halo 2 and will be getting DOA 4, PDZ and COD2 after I get my HDTV.

IcePunk
Awooga.........HDTV droolio

crazy_shadow
I HAVE MY 1 YR GOLD MEMBERSHIP NOW AND BATTLEFIELD 2 big grin

so be happy to add me now =p

LanceWindu
Originally posted by PVS
i know you won it, but still: you have a $400 system, plus games at $60 a pop...yet no xbox live membership? wtf dude?

Oh no, I had a Gold account for the last 5 months but just recently cancelled it because my funds are running out since I am jobless. Once I get a job again (trying hard right now) I'll be back on Live.

Flamboyant4Life
Hi, I play Halo 2 and my gamertag is: Tha Common Cold

crazy_shadow
wtf? i had my post on here......i dont knwo what happen to it

anyways K73SK is my gamertag....

games: Prey, Frogger, Gauntlet, Battlefield 2 MC. I have many more games, i just play those a lot more.

Captain SEX
I think we should have an official LIVE thread for people to discuss events, stats, achievments, and perhaps list their LIVE names and such.

If you don't like it Lana... feel free.

Lana
Merged threads...there was like five of them ermm

Captain SEX
Thanks Lana, your the best at what you do, whatever that is...

AOR
I need help. I've consulted the online X-box live customer support page. I have an active internet connection, router, modem, ethernet cable and my x-box live still doesn't work. I get to the DMU and it fails. I dunno what to do shrug

Superboy Prime
Try removing all the cables and putting them on again. If it doesn't work give it a break. Sometimes the internet & Xbox live are messy. If the problem continues after 2-3 days you should contact your internet provider and ask them if something's wrong.

AOR
My internet provider says internet should be working fine. The internet works fine. I have had friends come over and check it out, and we've come to the conclusion that it's probably the router. I've used the router before for my internet before I got the gateway. But apparently, since it's telling me the MTU test is failing, that is the router. Kinda sucks erm

Superboy Prime
Why don't you try plugging it directly without the router to see if it works. That should clear any doubts of it being the router or not.

Xenogears
Behold, the Emo Emu Ashtar smiley

emoemuashtar

Mr.blanka
Gooogle Bot

If you want to get your ass whip in CoD (any) than feel free to hit me up. wink

Phat J
anybody here play fifa 09?

if you're interested in playing in a sim league i have a great site that i play with.. its a good group of guys that run a bunch of different sports leagues. we have nhl, tiger woods, nba2k, mlb2k, fifa, ncaa football + all pro. if you play any of those games and are interested just pm me and ill direct you to the site, i dont know what advertising rules are at kmc so i dont want to post the link.

its a great site thats run really well based on fair play and sportsmanship so its not overly competitive. i play in the fifa league and its been a great experience. its sim so you play one opponent a week home and away plus a knockout cup match much like the fa cup. its a promotion relegation league with 3 tiers so people play against players around their own skill level.

Peach
My gamertag is Silver Stardust. Though I don't have a gold membership at the moment and very very rarely play games online with other people anyway.

Zack Fair
I DLed the new xmas premium theme. Its cute.

Neo Darkhalen
It is pretty good.

Ridley_Prime
So like, who wants to add my Live gamertag? It's the same name I have here (except with a space instead of an underscore). I know I was gonna add Neo Darkhalen's among some others. What was yours again man?

Oh, and happy new year all.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I DLed the new xmas premium theme. Its cute.

You sound hilarious when drunk.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I know I was gonna add Neo Darkhalen's among some others. What was yours again man?
Nevermind. Just found/added his by looking through the message history of MSN. lol

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
You sound hilarious when drunk.
can i has your gamertag plz? cry

Mr.blanka
Have anyone played Geometry Wars 2?

Morridini
I've tried the trial game, was very dissappointed. I love Geometry Wars, especialy how fats the game got frantic and pretty to look at (after 1 min it looked like an LSD trip), whereas the new one was much more slowpaced, after about two min I was bored out of my mind and I deleted the trial game.

Also, isn't this thread more for the Live service? Whereas this one is for Arcade games: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=392465 ?

ragesRemorse
more people should play N+

Zubakie
My gamer tag is TheZubakieMenace. I am a Member of the Menace Clan under ThaBrownMenace who is Co-Leader of said clan. We are maily in Halo 3 and as far as I know Recruiting. If anyone likes to play Halo 3 alot add me. I am Eastern Time and will be online Tonight around 11:30 PM. My favorite thing to do is Make Maps.

We are not specifically Halo 3. We play other games as well.

Zubakie
My bad./ I messed up.

TheZubakiMenace

No E in Zubaki

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Zubakie
My gamer tag is TheZubakieMenace. I am a Member of the Menace Clan under ThaBrownMenace who is Co-Leader of said clan. We are maily in Halo 3 and as far as I know Recruiting. If anyone likes to play Halo 3 alot add me. I am Eastern Time and will be online Tonight around 11:30 PM. My favorite thing to do is Make Maps.

We are not specifically Halo 3. We play other games as well.

Im Blue Idiot. I already have a team but we can play sometime.

Zubakie
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Im Blue Idiot. I already have a team but we can play sometime.

Do what? why are you blue? Are you sad?

oh Sh*t... ThaBluMenace?

Zack Fair
I got that gamertag because of my favorite character from Red vs Blue. His name is Caboose...he is an idiot and he is in the blue army.

That's it. durw00t

Zubakie
...... Next time you are in my Forge map.... Dont kill me with flying Warthogs!! ... You can kill everyone else... BUT NOT ME!! .... sir.

If I change my name to an Actual color could I have it in another language??

jaden101
anyone wants a whupping on guitar hero world tour gimme a shout on Jee101

k1Lla441
Originally posted by jaden101
anyone wants a whupping on guitar hero world tour gimme a shout on Jee101
aaaiighhhhht, i hit ya up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.