hercules vs human torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
who will win. this is classic immortal hercules

FearMe
Nova is his only threat I think.

grey fox
Hercules tears off Johnny's arms and rams 'em up his arse.

hunbu04
don't forget hercules took a full cosmic blast from nova and it didn't affect him. it took 2 close range full blast from kovac to bring hercules to the ground. i don't think human torch possesses that kind of power. hercules 8-9/10.

FearMe
Originally posted by grey fox
Hercules tears off Johnny's arms and rams 'em up his arse. laughing

olympian
Originally posted by hunbu04
don't forget hercules took a full cosmic blast from nova and it didn't affect him. it took 2 close range full blast from kovac to bring hercules to the ground. i don't think human torch possesses that kind of power. hercules 8-9/10.
One is from a possible future and the other is high end. The Nova flame attack is probably the one way the HT can bring him down, tho.

Stupid Rookie

Yeah Herc should win. The only problem he will have is getting his hands on Johnny. He could throw some junk at him and probably bring him down though. If he manages to touch him it is over.

harri
herc will destroy jonny then say "that guy was annoying then all you here is ht sayin aaaaaaaaa in that puny little voice of his

boriquaking55
Immortal Herc would lay a fiercesome Olympian Pimp-slap all over Johnny. I don't think Nova could put him down permanently

guy222
who will win. this is classic immortal hercules

herc

Betageuze
Hercules... especially the immortal one.. is way too much... for Jonny

he is one of the physically most powerful forces in Marvel Universe

LordFear
Hercules would eat Johnny for his Olympian breakfast. Please Storm is way outta hig league here

guy222
poor john

HmmK?
Is all you do is bump threads?

Bentley
Originally posted by HmmK?
Is all you do is bump threads?

Is that english?

golem370
Thunderclap like Hulk use to do

Scoobless
Herc isn't getting near the Torch without CIS.

Torch can't win through any single shot technique, but he may be able to cook Herc over a longer period of intense heat (kinda like what he did to She-Hulk in CoC II)

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5472/coc00214vv9.th.jpg http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/1170/coc00215uh4.th.jpg

Lord Feron
^ Pretty cool what he does but then he has to top it off with some lame ass comment. In light of new evidence. This tactic should def work especially since it only took a bit of time. Even if the heastroke thing doesn't work and HErc is just really weak. Johnny could go super nova to a weakened herc and kill him. Theory anyone agree?

leonidas
johnny is certainly capable of winning. he could dehyrdate herc, nova-blast, superheat the air so that herc can't breathe it, cumulative damage could add up and weaken herc to the point where he eventually falls, he could spin around him to create a vacuum . . .

all these things are poossible. problem is he needs to be very careful. herc only needs a glancing blow to kill him. he doesn't shockwave often but he CAN shockwave to snuff out the flame and his throwing skill is exceptional. it wouldn't be easy for either one.

quanchi112
Herc wins this decisively.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.