Supergirl vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Who wins?

The-JudgeX
wonderwoman. more experienced, stronger and faster, and hotterbig grin

BobbyD
^^^^Everything but stronger, no? Either way, yes Diana still wins.

Mace Skywalker
Yes Diana wins this fight as she is supposed to.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by BobbyD
^^^^Everything but stronger, no? Either way, yes Diana still wins.

Isn't she the strongest person on earth after Superman? Then yeah, she's stronger. Super girl hasn't been soaking up sun radiation like Superman has.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Isn't she the strongest person on earth after Superman? Then yeah, she's stronger. Super girl hasn't been soaking up sun radiation like Superman has.

Captain Marvel's stronger. Black Adam likely is too. Kara very well may be as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Captain Marvel's stronger. Black Adam likely is too. Kara very well may be as well.

To be debated. In War of the Gods, Zeus and Jupiter said that WW and Captain Marvel were EQUALS. That IS CANNON.

Soljer
To be debated. In War of the Gods, Zeus and Jupiter said that WW and Captain Marvel were EQUALS. That IS CANNON.

It isn't debatable.

Captain Marvel's stronger.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It isn't debatable.

IT sure isn't. Zeus and Jupiter said that they are equals. And this was before Byrne Powered Diana up. So as far as I'm concerned, as long as the Gods who actually power the heroes say they are equals, your opinion means the big donut. doesn't mean sqaut. And since DC's editorial powers that be give Diana the Thumbs up, you really are arguing against the machine. Writers say CM is Superman's equal, but the Editorial powers say Diana is Number 2nd ONLY to Superman. So it isn't to be debated. CM nor Supergirl are stronger than Diana. CM is equal and Supergirl is some where lower than them both. Editor>>>>>>>Writers. Get it.

Soljer
IT sure isn't. Zeus and Jupiter said that they are equals. And this was before Byrne Powered Diana up. So as far as I'm concerned, as long as the Gods who actually power the heroes say they are equals, your opinion means the big donut. doesn't mean sqaut. And since DC's editorial powers that be give Diana the Thumbs up, you really are arguing against the machine. Writers say CM is Superman's equal, but the Editorial powers say Diana is Number 2nd ONLY to Superman. So it isn't to be debated. CM nor Supergirl are stronger than Diana. CM is equal and Supergirl is some where lower than them both. Editor>>>>>>>Writers. Get it.

What the f**k? It stated that they were equals, it didn't state that Diana was necessarily as strong as Billy.

Unless you want me to start using that as evidence to prove that Billy is just as skilled as Diana is, whistle .

Superman = Captain Marvel >> Supergirl >> Wonder Woman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k? It stated that they were equals, it didn't state that Diana was necessarily as strong as Billy.

Unless you want me to start using that as evidence to prove that Billy is just as skilled as Diana is, whistle .

Superman = Captain Marvel >> Supergirl >> Wonder Woman.

Your just being silly now. Wonder Woman is the strongest Female Hero in Comics and Especially in DC. You think the powers that be in DC are gonna let thier flagship girl hero, who happens to have a movie coming out soon, play 2nd fiddle to Supergirl? What? are you serious. You have no idea about comic politics. Supergirl will never beat Diana. Not while Diana is part of the Trinity. ANd you certainly won't see captain marvel doing it either.

Soljer
Your just being silly now. Wonder Woman is the strongest Female Hero in Comics and Especially in DC. You think the powers that be in DC are gonna let thier flagship girl hero, who happens to have a movie coming out soon, play 2nd fiddle to Supergirl? What? are you serious. You have no idea about comic politics. Supergirl will never beat Diana. Not while Diana is part of the Trinity. ANd you certainly won't see captain marvel doing it either.

Comic politics hardly mean shit on this forum. Also, I never said that Wonder Woman would lose to Supergirl, just that she's weaker than Supergirl. Diana would *****-slap Kara all around.

But, really, it either comes down to one of two scenarios: Captain Marvel is stronger than Wonder Woman, or he's just as skilled as she is. Which is it? erm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Comic politics hardly mean shit on this forum. Also, I never said that Wonder Woman would lose to Supergirl, just that she's weaker than Supergirl. Diana would *****-slap Kara all around.

But, really, it either comes down to one of two scenarios: Captain Marvel is stronger than Wonder Woman, or he's just as skilled as she is. Which is it? erm.

When the Gods chose them as thier champions, it was based on powers alone. They compared thier strength, speed and stamina as being the same. Skill had nothing to do with it. Diana is more skilled, CM is more invulnerable. Hence why they would stalemate. nothing to do with his skill or her strength as they are matched point for point in strength.

Soljer
When the Gods chose them as thier champions, it was based on powers alone. They compared thier strength, speed and stamina as being the same. Skill had nothing to do with it. Diana is more skilled, CM is more invulnerable. Hence why they would stalemate. nothing to do with his skill or her strength as they are matched point for point in strength.

laughing So, Diana is more skilled, and Captain Marvel is more invulnerable...

You mean...

They AREN'T equals? eek! Go figure.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing So, Diana is more skilled, and Captain Marvel is more invulnerable...

You mean...

They AREN'T equals? eek! Go figure.

You mean how Zeus and Jupiter said they that were equals and then proceeded to list and compare thier powers as being identicle. Go Figure. laughing Happy Dance

Soljer
You mean how Zeus and Jupiter said they that were equals and then proceeded to list and compare thier powers as being identicle. Go Figure. laughing Happy Dance

Alright then, back up what you claim.

Show me the Scan of Zeus and Jupiter saying "Dianna, Billy, you're equals. You are equally strong, fast, and tough. Billy, you got a bit of a durability advantage, and Wonderslut, errr-woman, you have quite a bit of skill over good ole Baston."

Otherwise? Captain Marvel's stronger. wink.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Alright then, back up what you claim.

Show me the Scan of Zeus and Jupiter saying "Dianna, Billy, you're equals. You are equally strong, fast, and tough. Billy, you got a bit of a durability advantage, and Wonderslut, errr-woman, you have quite a bit of skill over good ole Baston."

Otherwise? Captain Marvel's stronger. wink.

And while I pull up the panel where Diana was actually beating Billy in War of the Gods, you pull up a panel where Billy does any strength feats that trump diana's, and also you can try and fail to pull up any scans that show billy beating Diana one on one while they are both in thier right minds. Also while your at it, show me a scan of billy breaking Superman's ribs.

Soljer
And while I pull up the panel where Diana was actually beating Billy in War of the Gods, you pull up a panel where Billy does any strength feats that trump diana's, and also you can try and fail to pull up any scans that show billy beating Diana one on one while they are both in thier right minds. Also while your at it, show me a scan of billy breaking Superman's ribs.

That's all well and good, but it doesn't refute the fact that Captain Marvel is Diana's physical superior.

the Darkone
Superman=Captain Marvel=Black Adam=Orion>> Woner Woman, These guys are above wonder woman bottom line in strength and durability. Wonder Woman is the strongest woman in Dc as for right now, until super girl soaks up more sun light radation. But in comics as the strongest female well there are two eternals females Sersi and Thena that can surpass her out right, but overall yes to adegree.

Wonder Woman will own Super-Girl, hell even Big Barda will tap Super-Girl ass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Superman=Captain Marvel=Black Adam=Orion>> Woner Woman, These guys are above wonder woman bottom line in strength and durability. Wonder Woman is the strongest woman in Dc as for right now, until super girl soaks up more sun light radation. But in comics as the strongest female well there are two eternals females Sersi and Thena that can surpass her out right, but overall yes to adegree.

Wonder Woman will own Super-Girl, hell even Big Barda will tap Super-Girl ass.

I don't know about Sersi Passing WW in strength. We dont' even know the upper limits of Diana's strength. It kills me for people to say where she is in strength when she hasn't shown any upper limites to her strength. And she is magical. Likely her strength will keep on increasing like it did in the kingdom come series. It was like her, and CM somehow were able to keep up with Superman's ever increasing strength via his solar absorbtion.

jrodslam
Now that Isis is around, is Wonder Woman still the strongest female in DC?

Either way, i do agree that Superman=Captain Marvel/Black Adam > Wonder Woman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by jrodslam
Now that Isis is around, is Wonder Woman still the strongest female in DC?

Either way, i do agree that Superman=Captain Marvel/Black Adam > Wonder Woman.

Isis is a Goddess. And will prolly die soon enough. Diana is still the strongest of Women.

jrodslam
Isis is a Goddess. And will prolly die soon enough. Diana is still the strongest of Women.

So are you saying we cant include her because she is? If thats the case Thor should never be brought up in strength debates against the likes of Supes, Hulk etc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So are you saying we cant include her because she is? If thats the case Thor should never be brought up in strength debates against the likes of Supes, Hulk etc.

Thor is not an immortal God. Isis is a sky father lvl being. She can't count.

jrodslam
Thor is not an immortal God. Isis is a sky father lvl being. She can't count.

Doesnt mater if hes a mortal god or immortal god. If youre immortal, you can still die. You just said a couple of posts ago about Isis, "will prolly die soon enough." Shes a champion of Shazam(Wizard) just as Black Adam and Billy are. The Champion who was before her died as well, so.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doesnt mater if hes a mortal god or immortal god. If youre immortal, you can still die. You just said a couple of posts ago about Isis, "will prolly die soon enough." Shes a champion of Shazam(Wizard) just as Black Adam and Billy are. The Champion who was before her died as well, so.....

Isis is supposed to die. But My post about thor was the fact that he is not sky father. Things work a little differently in DC when it comes to immortals and stuff. ANy way, Isis and WW are completely different. She's a Goddess of Sky father power.

jrodslam
Isis is supposed to die. But My post about thor was the fact that he is not sky father. Things work a little differently in DC when it comes to immortals and stuff. ANy way, Isis and WW are completely different. She's a Goddess of Sky father power.

Thor may not be skyfather lvl, but who says Isis is? Shes a champion just like Adam, Billy and the others. Shes seems more magical in nature apparently than Wonder Woman. They arent so completely different. Isis although stated otherwise doesnt seem more powerful than Adam at all. Shes a Goddess and hes a God. I see no reason why she shouldnt be counted now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor may not be skyfather lvl, but who says Isis is? Shes a champion just like Adam, Billy and the others. Shes seems more magical in nature apparently than Wonder Woman. They arent so completely different. Isis although stated otherwise doesnt seem more powerful than Adam at all. Shes a Goddess and hes a God. I see no reason why she shouldnt be counted now.

As of Now, I dont' see any evidence that She is stronger than WW. but given that she is a Goddess, I give her the edge against anyone who is not a God. I don't know enough about her. But as far as superwomen go, like tights and leotards and stuff, WW is the girl in DC.

trolly_crouchjr
Hey... Sups, WW, Captain Marvel are still vulnerable to telepahy right?

jrodslam
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Hey... Sups, WW, Captain Marvel are still vulnerable to telepahy right?

Very very high resistance to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.