Who would win in a fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antaeus
Imagination is always interesting and fun.
Who would you pick in a fight?

marapets
surely a lightsabre makes its an unfair fight!

Antaeus
What about the ring for Sauron?
Lightning from Sidious or Yoda?
Which craft from Saruman or Gandalf?

I voted for Sauron.

nailjil21
yoda for me... big grin

=Tired Hiker=
I voted Gandalf because he returned after falling into shadow fighting the Balrog of Gornath, and though he had a bit of amnesia, he still proved himself as a key figure in saving Middle Earth.

Antaeus
Personally I think Saruman, Gandalf and Voldemort are out of the question - with no chance for winning the fight.
No doubt that Sauron is the most powerful of all the characters in Lord of the Rings - Saruman is just a puppet for him.

And Sauron is immortal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauron

Voldemort is the weakest of them all - he can not even wip out Harry Potter in an open fight of witchcraft.

The other 3 can all be argued for why they would win. The force is a great power and I do understand the votes on Yoda - I would vote for him as the second greatest (based on the movies - it seems that Luke Skywalker become the greatest later I have discovered).

Blind
I voted for Yoda. Just because he was awesome when he put down the cane and picked up the sabre.

It was like a ticked off, bald oompa loompa.

Myth
Luke Skywalker wasn't the greatest? He got owned by an elderly Darth Sidius. Sidius only lost because he was blindsided by Vader. I say Yoda, he matched well with Sidius while he was about 750 years old and obviously not in his prime.

Antaeus
I agree with Yoda is probably the best when judged from the movies.

But I have been in the section "Expanded Universe". Here you can read that Luke Skywalker become the greatest ever and some one even agree that he was the best in the movies too:

Read this - especially the answers from MadHeretic: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=307791&perpage=20&highlight=Kyp+Durron+vader&pagenumber=2

Or this:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t397758.html

Myth
Originally posted by Antaeus

But I have been in the section "Expanded Universe". Here you can read that Luke Skywalker become the greatest ever and some one even agree that he was the best in the movies too:

I have no idea about the "expanded universe", but I still don't see how Luke was the best in the movies when he had his ass handed to him by Sidius. He wasn't even close to matching up against him.

Akira99
The EU Luke once hes become as powerful as he gets probably owns every one of those characters at the same time though in movie hes probably on par with Gandalf, Saruman and Voldemort the three of which are around the same though I'd say Voldemort would own the other 3 as he ranks as one of the most powerful wizards ever
I can see Yoda beating Sauron easily and hes about same a Sids so it looks like the SWs characters are the toughest evil face which is really unfair because of their lightsabers

Antaeus
Voldemort is the most powerful wizard ever in the Harry Potter universe. I am not sure he is as powerful as Saruman and Gandalf.

The trap he made for Harry Potter did not succeed because he could not kill Harry Potter in a fair fight - Harry Potter was still a boy at that time.

Akira99
I thought Dumbledore in his prime equalled Voldemort. And HP may steal the title maybe in 7th book though I doubt it somehow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.