Sabertooth vs. deadpool vs. wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Sabertooth go's first then sense deadpool has guns and they both have the healing factor but wolverine can absorb bullets but soon enough wolfy will get close enough and then stabs deadpool enough times to kill him.So wolverine win. mad mad mad mad mad mad

Galan777
Been Done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=418343

python99
Originally posted by Galan777
Been Done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=418343

Actually this has not been done. The thread you posted up is a 2 on 1, this thread is a every man for himself battle.

Deadpool FTW

jasonk3
Wolverine FTW

Also, most people do not know about wolverine's hidden mutant power:
The ability to give a lengthy speech while leaping towards his enemy

Soljer
Eh, I'd give Deadpool the win of Wolverine, but a non Jobbing Sabretooth takes them both.

TricksterPriest
Lmao. I wondered if anyone would notice that in the stories. I suspect Deadpool noticed, given that he breaks the 4th wall all time.

Darth Macabre
Sabertooth for the win.

hulk10
Wolfey cuts the 2 up like sushi.

Soljer
Originally posted by hulk10
Wolfey cuts the 2 up like sushi.

Except....

Not?

Sabretooth wins this fight.

Metalmanx
It's debatable really. Wolverine goes down first here. Then it's another Sabretooth vs. Deadpool. I give Deadpool the advantage here, using his own healing factor, superior fighting skills, arsenal, and immortality to his advantage.

jrodslam
Deadpools fighting skils are overrated imo. If all DP has is guns with bullets, i say Sabes or Wolvie wins in the end. Altohugh he does have a superior hf, DP can be knocked out. Others are just more durable than him.

StarsNeverFall7
Wolverine and Sabertooth can both also be knocked out. All have taken hits from people far out of their league. DP puts down Wolverine, but DP isnt enough to keep up with Sabertooth. Sabertooth takes this one.

jrodslam
No doubts everyone in this fight can be knocked out. Sorry if my statement implied i thought otherwise. I was trying to point out that their durability is greater than DP's and his fighting ability isnt good enough to best them(prob Sabes) in h2h combat.

StarsNeverFall7
Well considering DP's healing surpasses that of both Wolverine and Sabertooth, id say their durability is almost level accross the board. An adamantium skeleton is going to change the effect of a sword or claws to the rib cage. As far as fighting ability youre right, Sabes deff comes up short on the list, comparing Wolverine and DP, eh thats harder to analyze. DP has beaten him when his healing wasnt %100 and brought up level showings in other fights. Ill par them at level fighting skills until we get to see more bouts between the two. Sabertooth takes it because mainly he out classes the other two in strength. Wolverines 800lbs and DP's estimated 1-2 ton isnt going to compete with Sabertooths 20.

This fight does throughly upset me though, because I cant stand sabertooth...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.