Daredevil Vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Hope this hasnt been done

Becuase im not sure if daredevil could do sufficient damage, balck panthers vibronium (?) is nullified. everything else is fine

But if it makes it fair, you can debate a scenario w/vibronium (is that what its called?)

ExtraMision5555
!

jrodslam
No vibranium suit, Daredevil wins. With vibranium suit Daredevil can still win imo. There are ways to get around the vibranium as shown before.

guy222
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Hope this hasnt been done

Becuase im not sure if daredevil could do sufficient damage, balck panthers vibronium (?) is nullified. everything else is fine

But if it makes it fair, you can debate a scenario w/vibronium (is that what its called?)

Black Panther

snoopdogg
With suit I go with BP. Without I'm not sure.

makbuns
where are the other threads of this fight ha-son

Eternal Idol
I would only give the edge to T'Challa because of his advanced armor and weaponry, along with the Wakandan roots which amp his physical abilities. However, I think if it were a random fight while the two where out of costume, Daredevil would pull off a a slight majority, due to his enhanced senses.

With standard equipment/prep, Black Panther, 7/10
Without standard equipment/prep, Daredevil, 7/10

jrodslam
Depends on Panthers weapons. The suit can be worked around. DD with a slight majority if Panther isnt packing some type of weaponry that DD cant do anything about.

Darth Martin
Black Panther outclasses Daredevil in every statistical category except meybe agility and senses. T'Challa has the strength and speed advantage.

Strenght: Black Panther though not by alot. I think he's around throwin up 750lb's. Daredevil might be around 600lb's.

Speed: Black Panther is faster though Daredevil can probably react faster due to his senses.

Intelligence: Black Panther hands down.

Durability: Black Panther sports a Vibranium mesh-weave suit. erm The Panther Herb also allows T'Challa to have near peak human stamina and will last longer than Matt.

Weapons/Equipment: Daredevil has a pair of handy-dandy multi-purpose billy clubs and is skilled in their use. Black Panther on the other hand employs a Kimoyo Card, anti-metal claws, and energy daggers.

Fighting Skills: I would say Daredevil is the better fighter and martial artist.

Senses: This is what we should be debating.

Inhuman
Armbar

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Inhuman
Armbar Daredevil falls before the cosmic armbar.

Otherwise, this is a really great fight! I'm going to side with the Panther in-costume. Out of costume, I'll go with DD. Both guys are really excellent fighters.

Darth Martin
I can agree with that.

Don Mega
Armbar ftw.

Etrigan
Panther wins with the suit but not without it, even though DD is outclassed in strength, speed and intelligence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.