JLA 1 Million vs Guardians of the Galaxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
JLA 1 Million
Batman
Starman
Flash
Aquaman
Wonder Woman

vs

Guardians of the Galaxy
Starhawk
Phoenix IX
Ghost Rider
Firelord
Dr Strange

rotiart
Batman 1 million uses his super technology... (having come from about 9998000 years in the future from the GotG) to come up with a butkick scenario. In fact in his future, they fought already, and he knew what he did to kick their but... so he wins.

Soljer
Doctor Strange turns them all into tables.

rotiart
Originally posted by Soljer
Doctor Strange turns them all into tables.

Ah but see, Batman knew DS would try that.... so they are already inside an antimagic field! :P

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
Ah but see, Batman knew DS would try that.... so they are already inside an antimagic field! :P

But the eye of agamotto already warned Strange, and he dispelled the antimagic field before turning them all into tables.

rotiart
But the eye of agamotto already warned Strange, and he dispelled the antimagic field before turning them all into tables.

But he knew strange would do that, so he had a reflect spell cast around the antimagic field, that would return the dispel at strange! causing stranges own spell enhancements to fade!

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
But he knew strange would do that, so he had a reflect spell cast around the antimagic field, that would return the dispel at strange! causing stranges own spell enhancements to fade! But the eye of agamotto reflected the reflection ten fold, thus dispelling the reflect spell AND the antimagic field.

Starhawk
bump

rotiart
But the eye of agamotto reflected the reflection ten fold, thus dispelling the reflect spell AND the antimagic field.

i thought the eye of agamotto can't do spells like that... it was for insight... not dispelling or reflections...

now if you had said off the crimson bands of cyttorak or somethin.g..

Soljer
Shush, you.

The Eye can do damn near anything. It IS strange's most powerful artifact, after all. shifty

Anyways, I don't ACTUALLY think the Strange could turn them all into tables for the win, I just like that argument. The thought of ANY Justice league becomming tables is just humorous.

Howard_Jones
Shush, you.

The Eye can do damn near anything. It IS strange's most powerful artifact, after all. shifty

Anyways, I don't ACTUALLY think the Strange could turn them all into tables for the win, I just like that argument. The thought of ANY Justice league becomming tables is just humorous.

Agreed. I was suprised that nobody put Hollywood in there, but then I saw Dr. Strange.

Starhawk
I wanted to make the team numbers even. That's why i didnt put him in there.

Galan777
Originally posted by Starhawk
JLA 1 Million
Batman
Starman
Flash
Aquaman
Wonder Woman Where the hell is Superman 1million?

Starhawk
I didn't put him in cause his acurate power level is something of an enigma, That's also why I didn't put Hollywood in there.

Oh wait, your right. I got Superman 1 mill and Superman Prime mixed up.

Okay put in
Superman 1 mill on their team

And Hollywood on the Guardians team.

Sorry, My bad.

Galan777
Originally posted by Starhawk
I didn't put him in cause his acurate power level is something of an enigma, That's also why I didn't put Hollywood in there.

Oh wait, your right. I got Superman 1 mill and Superman Prime mixed up.

Okay put in
Superman 1 mill on their team

And Hollywood on the Guardians team.

Sorry, My bad. Thats cool, but the 1million team is still missing Resurrection Man, but id still give the Guardians a slight majority 6/10

Madvillain
Strange, Phoenix and Starhawk?

ehhh, more like 8/10 to the Guardians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.