Marvel powerhouses strength level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
according to marvel.com the five strongest heroes who are not cosmic beings or have power gems but has strength level that incalculable
are Hulk, Hercules, Thor, gladiator, and juggernault.
What about the sentry and what is the difference between incalculable strength and limitless strength

Soujaboy
Originally posted by hunbu04
according to marvel.com the five strongest heroes who are not cosmic beings or have power gems but has strength level that incalculable
What about the sentry and what is the difference between incalculable strength and limitless strength

Where's that list from?

Howard_Jones
Incalculable: Not able to be measured.

Limitless: can be increased to an incredible amount.

That's kinda the way it is on a comic standard.

King_Mungi
Marrina is another that was incalcuable. Even took hits from Thor and it didn't phase her

HelloThere
I think he got it from an old page from marvel.com or something.

rotiart
Incalculable: It flucuates by the writers so damn much they haven't figured out of he lifts 170 tons or 270 tons.

Limitless: There is potentially no weight limit to what they can carry..

Hulk, Hercules, Thor, gladiator, and juggernault is the list huh?
I'd say it's mindless bannerless hulk, Thor with his belt of strength, mangog, and... herald levels like surfer/gladiator...

The strongest? Doc Samson + Rogaine

King_Mungi
Originally posted by rotiart
Hulk, Hercules, Thor, gladiator, and juggernault is the list huh?
I'd say it's mindless bannerless hulk, Thor with his belt of strength, mangog, and... herald levels like surfer/gladiator...

"not cosmic beings or have power gems"

golem370
Where does it say that Thor is above Class 100 and I would also like to see where it says Marrina is incalculable strength other then that Alpha Flight website

Madvillain
incalculabe: unable to be measured. really, anything well beyond the 100 ton range where categorizing people based on strength is pretty meaningless, and actually quantifying their strength becomes increasingly difficult. in other words: immeasurable.

limitless: has no point. infinite. or unlimited potential.

rotiart
Originally posted by King_Mungi
"not cosmic beings or have power gems"

thor isn't a cosmic being...

but fine..

Mangog, Bannerless mindless hulk, Thor with belt, Sentry,

and the strongest of them all

Doc sampson with rogaine.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370
I would also like to see where it says Marrina is incalculable strength other then that Alpha Flight website

Stated in the Offical Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Master Edition #19, everything on that website is directly from the comics. Anymore questions I will gladly provide evidence

Marrina
The Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe - Master Edition #19-Yesh! what a nice picture of Marrina. I have honestly only seen one picture of her that made her look good. She has been shown to go 900 knots before not 50-60 knots as the handbook states. This handbook entry has her having a higher durability. Click Here! to see what the stats mean.

1. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/MasterEdition-19-Marinna_1.jpg
2. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/MasterEdition-19-Marinna_2.jpg

SpunkySmurph
just out of curiosity...

Would non-jobbing apocalypse fall under Incalcuable or Limitless?

draxx_tOfU

Gladiator isnt cosmic?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Madvillain

limitless: has no point. infinite. or unlimited potential.

Limitless doesnt equal infinite, sorry.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
just out of curiosity...

Would non-jobbing apocalypse fall under Incalcuable or Limitless?

Probably not.

Marius_twa@t
Stated in the Offical Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Master Edition #19, everything on that website is directly from the comics. Anymore questions I will gladly provide evidence

Her strength is only incalculable as a sea monster though not in her human form.

- Marius ****

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Marius_twa@t
Her strength is only incalculable as a sea monster though not in her human form.

- Marius ****

errrr....thanks we know that. That sea monster form is her true face, her Plodex genes unleashed. Why does that impact the fact she has incalcuable strength?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Probably not.

I was asking if his strength was incalcuable OR limitless. I know its at least the former, potentially the latter.

mace11

Incalculable Strength is limitless strength.
Folks need to stop with the game playing.

Limitless is another word for Incalculable, Unlimited Strength etc...
Of course not all are equal,meaning starting off equally ,but the strongest in marvel and those that have equal vast strength are blue marvel,enraged hulk,sentry and odinforce thor or thor with belt of strength and warrior madness.
There maybe a few others in marvel that equal them but there are clearly others with limitless strength in marvel.

Absolute Strength - Superpower Wiki
The user possesses a limitless level of strength and offensive power that can distort or do immense damage to anything in existence. The highest form of Enhanced Strength.

Also Called
# Cosmic Strength
# Godlike Strength
# Incomprehensible Strength
# Immeasurable Strength
# Incalculable Strength
# Infinite Strength
# Limitless Strength
# True Strength
# Ultimate Strength
# Unlimited Strength

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/b/b2/661580-cythonna.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/320?cb=20120920121137
Cythonna, as a Dark Kryptonian Goddess (DC) has a level of physical strength that vastly surpasses that of a full-powered Superman and other Kryptonian Gods.

Power/Ability to: possess a limitless level of strength and offensive power

Capabilities
The user is able to go toe-to-toe and even surpass the strongest of beings with nothing but the raw force of their physical blows. Any level of weight the user needs to lift is irrelevant as their body can emit force that can repel an object of any mass. With this ability, the user could shatter planets with their fists alone and even tear through space-time anomalies with the sheer force of their strikes.

Known Users
# Heracles/Hercules (Greco-Roman Mythology)
# Atlas (Greco-Roman Mythology)
# Zeus (Marvel Comics); with his other powers
Thor (Norse Mythology)
* Thor Odinson (Marvel Comics); with Belt of Strength and Warrior's Madness, or Odin Force/Thor Force.
# Magni (Norse Mythology)
# Cythonna (DC Comics); the Kryptonian Goddess of Ice and Death
Sentry (Marvel Comics); during the day
* Void (Marvel Comics); during the night
# Incredible Hulk (Marvel Comics); at extreme rage level
# Wielders of the Power Gem (Marvel Comics)
# Superman/Kal Kent (DC One-Million); empowered by the Super-Sun
# Superboy-Prime (DC Comics)
# Imperiex (DC Comics); through Entropy Manipulation
# Asura (Asura's Wrath)
# Galactus (Marvel Comics); full-strength with the Power Cosmic
# Saitama (One Punch Man)
# Magus (Marvel Comics); when larger than a star.
# Super Sonic (Archie Sonic)
# Hyper Knuckles (Archie Sonic)
# Big the Cat (Archie Sonic)
# Mighty (Archie Sonic); Though less than Big the Cat
# Celestials (Marvel Comics)
# Juggernaut (Marvel Comics)
# Wielders of the Triforce of Power (The Legend of Zelda)
# Monkey King Bambina (Toriko)
# Karura (Utawarerumono)
# Raphael (Valkyrie Crusade)

Fro more info go here.
Type in Absolute Strength - Superpower Wiki.

Here are the strongest superheros in marvel.there maybe a few more but these are the ones that are more known now.

marvel.com

You could add sentry on that list above but that's when he is mentally stable.

Here is list of those in marvel that have Incalculable Strength/limitless strength go here.

Incalculable Strength - Marvel Comics Database

mace11
Moderator delete the my post above.

Some of the posters got it right.
Strength that is Incalculable could have limits but unknown and for some others it's limitless and even some that are known are still in the Incalculable list at marvel wiki.

Repeating some things i said above.
NOW FOR LIMITLESS STRENGTH.
Of course not all are equal,meaning starting off equally ,but the strongest superheros in marvel and those that have equal vast strength are blue marvel,enraged hulk,sentry and odinforce thor or thor with belt of strength and warrior madness.

For the above i am talking only talking about superheros like blue marvel,thor etc...
I will leave the villains out of it.

Type in Absolute Strength - Superpower Wiki. for more info.

Here are the strongest superheros in marvel.there maybe a few more but these are the ones that are more known now.

marvel.com

You could add sentry on that list above but that's when he is mentally stable.

Here is list of those in marvel that have Incalculable Strength
GO HERE.
Incalculable Strength - Marvel Comics Database

mace11
Updated list.
Strength Infinitum

The power to possess continuously increasing strength. Not be confused with Absolute Strength.

Capabilities
User has strength that increases over time without limit to how strong they can become and can increase their strength for essentially forever. This makes their potential for strength limitless and immeasurable, allowing them to perform any feat of strength in time. With training users can learn to control their might to helps them in situations that require greater strength.

Limitations
Strength increases without limit, but is still finite at any point in time. Absolute Strength can overcome this power.

Known Users
Kryptonians (DC Comics)
Superman/Kal-El (DC Comics); via exposing to yellow sun
Bruce Banner/Hulk (Marvel Comics)
Hela (Marvel Cinematic Universe); while on Asgard

Absolute Strength
The power to possess a limitless level of strength. Sub-power of Absolute Condition. The highest form of Enhanced Strength.

Capabilities
The user is able to go toe-to-toe and even surpass the strongest of beings with nothing but the raw force of their physical blows. Any level of weight the user needs to lift or move is irrelevant as their body can emit limitless amount of force that can repel an object of any mass.
With this ability, the user could travel massive distances in a single jump, unleash strikes of unparalleled might, obliterate massive life forms with one hit, cause destructive quakes by smashing the ground, shatter planets with their fists, tear through/create space-time anomalies with their strength, etc. It should also be noted that they are immune to all powers that could manipulate, affect or rob them of their strength.

Known Users
Hercules (Marvel Comics)
Adam Bernard Brashear/Blue Marvel (Marvel Comics)
Beyonder (Marvel Comics)
Pre-Crisis Kryptonians (DC Comics)
Dormammu (Marvel Comics)
Galan/Galactus (Marvel Comics)
The One-Above-All (Marvel Comics)
Thought Robot Superman (DC Comics)
Soulfire Darkseid (DC Comics)
Cythonna (DC Comics)
Yuga Khan (DC Comics)

Peak Human Strength
https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Peak_Human_Strength

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_Strength

Supernatural Strength
https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Supernatural_Strength

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Strength_Infinitum

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Absolute_Strength

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Nonsense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.