Bone Claw Wolverine versus Classic Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
No prep

Fight in NYC

Galan777
Bone Claw Wolvie is invincible!

Nothing can beat him................. NOTHING!

evillaugh

Darth Martin
Bone Claw should win because healing factor is tremendously increrased when Logan is without his adamantium. Logan 6-7/10.

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Bone Claw should win because healing factor is tremendously increrased when Logan is without his adamantium. Logan 6-7/10.

No. It isn't.

Not increased anymore than his CURRENT healing factor, anyways. Currently, last I checked, his adamantium no longer interferes with the function of his bones, as it is bonded molecularly rather than just 'coated'.

boriquaking55
Bone claw wolverine has the ability to break the 4th wall and convert innocents into raving wolverine fanboys.

How do you think Wolverine is so ridiculously popular -- Wolverine 10/10.

Even Jack Kirby couldn't stop him

golem370
Here is what happens Sense Spider-Man has an inferor complexe he would start off trying to go toe to toe with Wolverine and lose's then he decides to play the smart tactic. IMO If I was Spider-Man I swoop down and grab Wolverine and slam him as hard as I could in to a wall making him dazed for a few minutes then at that time I lift Wolverine to a stand and rap up his hand legs and neck with webbing then I would wait till had recovered and then I would go out in the street grab a 60 pound steal manhole cover and rap webbing around it to make like a whip with the manhole cover the blunt object and take five swings as strong as I can really causing tons of damage then take constrution girders 5 and rap them around Wolverine. Then I would call Sabretooth Omega Red Cyber Gorgon Lady Deathstrike and tell them I left them a present in New York.

Grimm22
Originally posted by boriquaking55

Even Jack Kirby couldn't stop him

You just crossed the line right there buddy no expression

Jack Kirby is like a freakin' prophet in the MU

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Soljer
No. It isn't.

Not increased anymore than his CURRENT healing factor, anyways. Currently, last I checked, his adamantium no longer interferes with the function of his bones, as it is bonded molecularly rather than just 'coated'.

if thast true, i wish i would have known that a few months ago, it would have made the dp vs bone calw wolverine thread alot easier to debate why dp would win

HelloThere
Originally posted by Grimm22
You just crossed the line right there buddy no expression

Jack Kirby is like a freakin' prophet in the MU

And you cross the line every time you comment about Capt. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway Wolverine wins. He can be cut with both types of claws. And back then Spidey was a noob. He loses this.

I think....I am not sure now.

Grimm22
Originally posted by HelloThere

Anyway Wolverine wins. He can be cut with both types of claws. And back then Spidey was a noob. He loses this.

Or you could just be a noob fanboy no expression

Spidey knocks Logan's head off with one punch

HelloThere
LOL Noob.

Like calling people that don't you when the fact is your one yourself and everyone more or less thinks that. Or knows that. Anyway you randomly insulted Capt for no reason earlier and yet you say he starts it blah blah. When the fact is you be a major ******* to him.

Grimm22
LOL Noob.

Like calling people that don't you when the fact is your one yourself and everyone more or less thinks that. Or knows that. Anyway you randomly insulted Capt for no reason earlier and yet you say he starts it blah blah. When the fact is you be a major ******* to him.

I'm a noob?!?! no expression

Sorry to burst you're bubble pal, but i've been here for around 7 months

HelloThere
Yet you still act like one.

the_satan32
Well lets see Spider-Man is smarter, faster, stronger, has webbing and a spider-sence. Wolverine has a healing factor, claws and... well that's it. If I was Spidey I'd web Wolvie's arms and lift him in the air and split his body in two (like Ultimate Hulk did).

Grimm22
Originally posted by the_satan32
Well lets see Spider-Man is smarter, faster, stronger, has webbing and a spider-sence. Wolverine has a healing factor, claws and... well that's it. If I was Spidey I'd web Wolvie's arms and lift him in the air and split his body in two (like Ultimate Hulk did).

See, you're the kind of new member I like yes

HelloThere
Can I get some scans of the original I wanna see what hes really like.

grey fox
Can I get some scans of the original I wanna see what hes really like.

Who gives a damn ?

Wolvies claws weren't even sharp enough to pierce the Hulks skin.

The adamantium was the only thing protecting Wolvie from SERIOUS injury. Spidey rams his fist through Wolvies chest after tearing off the frothing Canadians arms.

Soleran
Lol or Spiderman takes a cartridge of his webbing and just breaks it open on Wolverine like he did to the blob, fight's over after that.

HelloThere
...I just realised that he doesn't have adamantium skeleton either. He goes down.

H. S. 6
This is ridiculous. Without his adamantium, Logan goes down. Hard. Every time.

Sparkz

Classic Spider-man means before his upgrades, not when he first got his powers....

Anyway, the only thing I saw saving Wolverine was his admantium, after all if he dosn't have one punch from spidey would smash his skull in, and he isn't getting up while Spidey is doing that and overloading his healing factor.

While Logan has his admantium he is far more durable so he dosn't need to heal from as much and lasts alot longer.

I'd give this to Spidey 8/10 Logan gets 2 due to his superior skill.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Sparkz
Classic Spider-man means before his upgrades, not when he first got his powers....

Anyway, the only thing I saw saving Wolverine was his admantium, after all if he dosn't have one punch from spidey would smash his skull in, and he isn't getting up while Spidey is doing that and overloading his healing factor.

While Logan has his admantium he is far more durable so he dosn't need to heal from as much and lasts alot longer.

I'd give this to Spidey 8/10 Logan gets 2 due to his superior skill.

hmmm, does spidey also have an adamantium skull? cuz he's been hit by the likes of venom plenty of times and his skull seems to have been fine. Is spiderman that much stronger than venom that he can smash people's skulls with a punch? if so, why can't venom ever seem to smash spidey's skull?

grey fox
Originally posted by masterbruce
hmmm, does spidey also have an adamantium skull? cuz he's been hit by the likes of venom plenty of times and his skull seems to have been fine. Is spiderman that much stronger than venom that he can smash people's skulls with a punch? if so, why can't venom ever seem to smash spidey's skull?

Writing mostly , but also the Symbiote seems to harbour some slight fondness for Spidey. As well as the whole 'feeding off the adrenaline' so if Venom killed Spidey the symbiote would lose it's meal ticket.

HelloThere
But Spidey didn't jump around that much compared to now. From what I know anyway.

But I suck at Marvel.

But anyway Spidey wins.

Mrrungo Mu
Spider Man wins....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.