1,000,000 sentinals vs. The Hulk and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
The Hulk would alone take out 900,000 sentinals ,then Superman would take out the remaining 100,000 sentinals.The sentinals would get their butt's wooped.

Soljer
The Hulk would never even know he was in a fight.

Superman would destroy all million sentinals in all of half a second.

He would then kill the Hulk, just for good measure.

hulk10
Originally posted by Soljer

Therer is no posible way that Superman could take out the Hulk.

Soljer
Originally posted by hulk10
Therer is no posible way that Superman could take out the Hulk.

Superman could likely destroy two dozen hulks. Simultaneously.

golem370
Hulk who break Superman's back.See

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-5.jpg

Soljer
The hulk wouldn't even be able to SEE Superman, considering he'd be flying at about twenty times the speed of light.

HelloThere
This guy is a dumbass. laughing out loud

Or maybe not. If not PM me and let me know. evil face

tkitna
I'm siding with the 1,000,000 Sentinels. Thats a lot of Sentinels.

I doubt the Hulk could take even 20 Sentinels. Superman on the other hand,,,,.

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk who break Superman's back.See

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-5.jpg

Nice drawing.

grey fox
Superman easily.

He just set's his Heat-vision on wide beam and its highest heat setting.

The Hulk is then crushed by over a few million tons of debris.

Tassadar
Originally posted by tkitna
I'm siding with the 1,000,000 Sentinels. Thats a lot of Sentinels.

I doubt the Hulk could take even 20 Sentinels. Superman on the other hand,,,,.

You realize that Wolverine alone can take 20 Sentinels (and has done so when he was well written) right? Either Hulk or Superman could do this alone, seeing as how Sentinels have no method of doing any damage to either of them.

ExtraMision5555
one million? thats alot of sentinels

One things for sure, hulk COULDENT do this alone

StarsNeverFall7
If you got mindless hulk, and got him REALLY pissed off he could go on a decent wrecking spree and with someone as strong as superman behind him they stand a decent chance, but 1,000,000 sentinals is ALOT for anyone. If they have to fight all million of them at once, no way. If they take them in waves then yea, the could probably clear it.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer

thumb up

Closing.

Mrrungo Mu
laughing

rotiart
The Hulk would alone take out 900,000 sentinals ,then Superman would take out the remaining 100,000 sentinals.The sentinals would get their butt's wooped. '

The Hulk could, assuming sentinels didn't resort to knockout gases... or other "neutralizing" agents, take out all 1 million...

Superman would do it easier than hulk could... wide spread heat vision...

And Superman would defeat all versions of the hulk at the same time.

Celestial Tech War Hulk
Mindless Hulk who was separated from banner
Professor
Savage
Mr. Fixit
Maestro

Hell even if you threw in abomination superman would still win. Speed wins this fight.

tkitna
Wolverine took out 20 Sentinels by himself? I had no idea the Sentinels were that sissyfied.

bigbran
There is no damn way in hell could Hulk do this himself.
Imagine one million energy blasts coming at him, each one from someone with 100 tons strength.

batdude123
Superman does this solo.

hulk10
In the movie the Hulk isn't that strong but in the comics they compared his hardest hit to the force of 1,000 piledrivers.He might not be able to fly like Superman he can jump pretty dang far.If the sentinals are in a line Hulk just pushes them over like dominoes.With the help of Superman
he can defeat the sentinals.Movie Hulk,Superman can defeat but there is no way in heck he can beat comic Hulk. mad mad mad mad mad mad

Tshern
In the movie the Hulk isn't that strong but in the comics they compared his hardest hit to the force of 1,000 piledrivers.He might not be able to fly like Superman he can jump pretty dang far.If the sentinals are in a line Hulk just pushes them over like dominoes.With the help of Superman
he can defeat the sentinals.Movie Hulk,Superman can defeat but there is no way in heck he can beat comic Hulk. mad mad mad mad mad mad
No way apart from the thousands of possibilities Superman has? If you meant that, you are right. If you meant Superman is unable to win Hulk, you are wrong. He already and would do it again just for kicks.

TheBigZ
wink

Grinning Goku
Clark can do this alone. Afterwards, he adopts Hulk as his monkey boy.

King Kandy
The hulk can beat anyone except for the HULK KILLER HUMANOID!

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by King Kandy
The hulk can beat anyone except for the HULK KILLER HUMANOID!

That's quite a misinformed opinion you got there pal. Mind changing it?

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by Tassadar
You realize that Wolverine alone can take 20 Sentinels (and has done so when he was well written) right? Either Hulk or Superman could do this alone, seeing as how Sentinels have no method of doing any damage to either of them.

I'm not sure that would qualify as a well written wolverine. Still, Supes could destroy every sentinel easily enough by himself.

Fanboy
Sentinels get demolished.

Soljer
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

It was a joke, friend. The "Hulk Killer Humanoid" joke is pretty common 'round these parts.

LordFear
Listen Hulk can wipe the floor with Superman and still have enough strength to tangle with Thor or any other powerhouse. Supes would get him blue tights stained brown from all the crap he would be dropping in his drawers

Accel
Originally posted by bigbran
There is no damn way in hell could Hulk do this himself.
Imagine one million energy blasts coming at him, each one from someone with 100 tons strength.
I see no problems with that.

Hulk can also do this solo. It would just take a hell of a lot longer than Superman would.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Joke, man, joke. It's a KMC in-joke.

Soljer
Originally posted by LordFear
Listen Hulk can wipe the floor with Superman and still have enough strength to tangle with Thor or any other powerhouse. Supes would get him blue tights stained brown from all the crap he would be dropping in his drawers

You're either quiet ignorant, or stoned. Superman casually travels at speeds beyond the Hulk's, (hell, even Banner's) comprehension. Superman could take every incarnation of the Hulk ever printed.

Hell, he could probably take one Hulk for every comic the Hulk has ever even appeared in.

Hell, Superman could probably DESTROY the 'hulk team' even if there was a Hulk for each and every PANEL the Hulk has ever been drawn in. It's just that ridiculously lopsided.

lando005
superman and hulk do this without even breaking a sweat

ExtraMision5555
ive seen superman do that super omni blast thing against a bunch of those doomsday like creatures, and he was exhausted afterwords

would the same happen here?
then again, ive seen him just causally throw it out

one million?

well
i could see superman possibly diong it, but he'd be tired as fugg afterwords

one million is alot for anything

Hulkbuster1
superman can fight alone while hulk takes notes using a mickey mouse pen

Uriel005
Wow old thread stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.