HULK/GOG wars +DOOMSDAY/8Thday JUGGS vs.AS Superman/Genis Vell(insane)/WMThor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
THis is a no holds barred, knock down, drag out, kick your teeth in fight to the death.

The combatants are in a slice of mountain scape the size of a football field. With plenty of things to throw around like tanks and buildings. Basically a place made for battle. Anything you can imagine to be picked up or someone knocked thru is there.

Hulk is in his strongest version ever.
Doomsday is at the top of his evolution ( Post Gog Wars?)
All Star Superman
Thor is in WM mode with the powergem
Juggs in his Cytorakk form
Insane Genis

Galan777
Supes/Genis/Thor take this

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan777
Supes/Genis/Thor take this

Don't forget Doomsday has Fought a PC kryptonian now. He will be harder to kill than ever before. But I think ur right. I don't know tho. that 8thday super Juggs was pretty tuff If I remember correctly.

Galan777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't forget Doomsday has Fought a PC kryptonian now. He will be harder to kill than ever before. But I think ur right. I don't know tho. that 8thday super Juggs was pretty tuff If I remember correctly. A-S Superman should be superoir to Juggs/DD in the strength Dept.

And WM Thor and Genis could easily handle them as well IMO

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan777
A-S Superman should be superoir to Juggs/DD in the strength Dept.

And WM Thor and Genis could easily handle them as well IMO
Didn't 8th day Juggs get like all of Cytorak's power?

Galan777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't 8th day Juggs get like all of Cytorak's power? Sure, but do I think he surpassed Insane Genis? no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.