Someone Clear This Up For Me :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiki Mina
PIRATES Of The Caribbean star Keira Knightley is one lucky girl working alongside Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. Yet, even this is not enough to keep her onboard.

The svelte star has just finished filming her role as Elizabeth Swann in the third Pirates movie At World's End but doesn't seem keen for another.

Keira told the film's producers a fourth film is out of the question, according to the Daily Mirror.

She said: "I've been playing this girl since I was 17. I'm 21 now and I'm on to very different things.

"But it's fun to try to invest Elizabeth with some rebellious spirit."

However, one star who is keen to continue to appear in the movies is lead actor Johnny Depp.

The Hollywood heavyweight has apparently admitted he would love to reprise his role as flamboyant pirate Jack Sparrow for a fourth time.

A source said: "As long as he came back, I don't think they'd be too worried about Keira."

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is out next year.

http://www.ntnews.news.com.au/

Chiki Mina
How can they say "As long as he came back, I don't think they'd be too worried about Keira."

AS much as I love Jack Sparrow, the stoy will be ass boring!!

Can someone clear this up for me please!! Im not in denial, I just DONT believe it.

CaptinJackLover
i think she is an idiot for not doing another one..she is doing other films at the same time she filmed the other movies! why cnat she continue to do that! it doesnt seem that difficult for her! and she was ONLY 17 and she is now ONLY 21....its not that long of a time...she can become a bigger star later in life too...i mean look at johhny he is STILL one of the best actors EVER!

and i dont think they oculd do another movie without her..if there isnt JAck/Liz..there is NOTHING!

ToddianGirl
Chiki all I can say is that if there is a forth movie I'm guessing it will a prequel to the first movie. So I don't think there is anything to worry about from this.

LovelyOne
1. Its the Daily Mirror a tabloid newspaper dont trust it

2. They have taken out of context what she said....if you just look at what she says it doesnt sound like she is saying she's never going to continue

3. She's not wrapped up..she's finished in Palmdale but I think she's filming elsewhere

Chiki Mina
OMG Lovely I have been waiting for you to get nline forever!!

I want to ask you something. was the Daily Mirror were also the same people who made up that caca story that they were gonna "kill Will/orlando"

ToddianGirl
Originally posted by LovelyOne

2. They have taken out of context what she said....if you just look at what she says it doesnt sound like she is saying she's never going to continue

3. She's not wrapped up..she's finished in Palmdale but I think she's filming elsewhere
Yeah what Loveyone said. I agree!

blackpearl44
Originally posted by LovelyOne

I agree they took that way out of context, and I bet if they told her right now that they are definately going to do a fourth movie, she would feel alot different roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW Hi LovelyOne, I'm back, and again agreeing with your every word LOL

Chiki Mina
I never thought that bullies are everywhere even in the internet. bastards!

blackpearl44
Sure you could call them bullies lol but yea they are everywhere.

sparrobethroxmy
lol sorry to get your hopes up but it said the same thing in life and style magazine and all over the internet but it still could be fake i mean Kiera wont quit pirates this franchise has made her more famous she wont just quit on it especially if when DMC came out in theatres she said she loves playing the role as Elizabeth swann and likes how she is maturing and she loves to sword fight then months later it says she doesn't want to do anymore sequal that is just bazzare.

Chiki Mina
I still have my doubts. Problem is I never have proof!

SarahB
lol... well mayb they might nt do a potc 4 without her (nd orlando) even tho johnny is willin 2 but we just gna hav 2 wait nd see

Chiki Mina
well...it will be boring if you ask me.

blackpearl44
I don't think it would be boring, I think it would just be alot different.

LovelyOne
Chiki the daily Star(even crappier tabloid newspaper) said the thing about Orlando..I actually believe that he's not coming back though..With Keira. I'm not too sure..

Chiki Mina
The problem is that like um, they just dont tell the entire truth. Its like saying for example Im leaving the thread and some jerk on the internet says that KMC is killing Mina. Its like adding in some lines to their own taste.

CaptinJackLover
yeah but i think it might actually be the truth...and i agree that it would be boring without them...yes it would just be different....but different isnt always good....and we all fell in love with the movies when THEY starred in it....in if they arent in it we might not enjoy it as much

Chiki Mina
I dont like jack sparrow being on his own...uh..... I adore him but I mean dont you need other main characters to support him. It needs to be balanced.

CaptinJackLover
yeah....he is greta and all but he just isnt him without people to back him up i guess..i duno hard to explain

Chiki Mina
all I can say is it will be boring...come on no romance..?? B-O-R-I-N-G

CaptinJackLover
u said it sista!

-savvychick-
what if they had a prolouge to the first movie, that explains how jack got the way he is,like where he came from, and maybe a romance that ends badly which tells why he's so clingy to material objects?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.