Overclocked Superman vs. Tenebrus and Aegis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Superman, with the Unipower, the Quantam Bands and a GL ring on each finger. He's also wearing the SBP armor... but enhanced so Superman is always sundipped.

He gets 1 year of training with the powers from Spiderman, Quasar, and Alan Scott.

Can this suped up supes take on 2 galactus level beings.

Madvillain
No

rotiart
Originally posted by Madvillain
No

Some people think a regular supes can take on galactus... thats why i made this thread. big grin

Madvillain
Who....are these people?

rotiart
Originally posted by Madvillain
Who....are these people?

nothing recent, i was just remembering it from a while back. big grin

Like i remember people saying that Superman beats thanos..

or i remember one that said thor can beat galactus.

I've seen some odd threads in my time here. wink

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by rotiart
Superman, with the Unipower, the Quantam Bands and a GL ring on each finger. He's also wearing the SBP armor... but enhanced so Superman is always sundipped.

He gets 1 year of training with the powers from Spiderman, Quasar, and Alan Scott.

This wouldn't happen to be PC Superman by the way? cool

guy222
Originally posted by rotiart

Tenebrous & Aegis>Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.